The two week club!

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Per Caysie, I’m now in the Two Week Club for Millie (wedding band)! :wavey:

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
2D2B3045-5959-4851-82E3-08A5B682E86D.jpeg I have a shipping notification and photo!!! It’s going to be a long wait ………
I know what you mean. Outside of jewelry, the only other time I remember two weeks feeling so long is when I was pregnant! :lol:

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And my earrings are on their way!!! Overnighted to the local pick-up facility (apparently BG only ships to facilities and not homes to guarantee someone will be there to sign for it). They've also taken the glamour photos and once they've been "optimized" they'll be sent to me too. Woohoo!!!

DiamondBaby

Shiny_Rock
It is stunning Izzy70!! What are the specs on the diamond? I really love the setting, it looks like it will hang beautifully.

2D2B3045-5959-4851-82E3-08A5B682E86D.jpeg I have a shipping notification and photo!!! It’s going to be a long wait ………

Izzy70

Shiny_Rock
It is stunning Izzy70!! What are the specs on the diamond? I really love the setting, it looks like it will hang beautifully.
Thank you it’s a 1.057ct I VS2 WF ACA set in a semi custom 6 prong platinum setting.
I have been stalking Fedex all day and it has arrived in the UK. One more flight and it should be with me on Friday!!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DK said my new stacking band should be ready today, and HPD said my necklace should be ready next week. It'll be a fun 7-days! :appl:

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ok, since I was technically 1 day club not 2 weeks, I'll share mine while everyone waits.

A graduated 5 stone band I bought second hand. After obsessively researching 5 stone rings here, this may have been originally Niel's she had made with JA. Waiting to pick up my son from preschool so just a quick and dirty picture in the car.

On my left hand just for the picture, with also newly bought 2mm WG band. Center stone is really dirty for some reason and looking foggy here, I need to give it a good scrub.
20180625_145659.jpg
Sits low and pretty comfy.
20180625_145706.jpg

Can't wait to see everyone else's!

Ugh, don't get me started. Saga continues :confused2:
I actually just got the ring back from the seller, after she took it to her jeweler and had the stone removed and put in the acid bath. She said it looked clear now and sent it overnight, and of course I look at it and it's still cloudy. I'm beginning to think people just don't see the diamonds the same way as we do...

I'm actually going to go see Jon tomorrow to get his expert opinion and that will be my final attempt at this. I'm really disappointed because this was a major purchase for me and I really loved the ring otherwise. Will find out tomorrow what's what for sure and I'll go from there.

I haven't had much updates as there's been a bit of back and forth and waiting for info, but basically I've decided to keep the ring and get it republished, which the seller will pay to get done. I actually reached out to Jonathan for his expert eyes and he agreed that the stone looked to be burnt and needed polishing, and he's actually going to get that done for me with his guy. Will be dropping off the ring with Jon on Monday so hoping to get to the end of this saga soon!
It took 2 MONTHS but I finally have my 5 stone ring back! Looong story short, center stone has been repolished and now looks perfect!

I now realize the proportion of the center stone makes this an ideal cut and now that it's been polished, it shows. Not great photos but just quick snap shots of my "new" ring! :kiss2:
20180904_110612.jpg
20180904_110642.jpg

vintageloves

Shiny_Rock

Whoa. Hello, gorgeous! I'd have a hard time waiting for that, too. =)2

Golden_bird

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It took 2 MONTHS but I finally have my 5 stone ring back! Looong story short, center stone has been repolished and now looks perfect!

I now realize the proportion of the center stone makes this an ideal cut and now that it's been polished, it shows. Not great photos but just quick snap shots of my "new" ring! :kiss2:
20180904_110612.jpg
20180904_110642.jpg
I just looked through your saga about the center diamond ! So they did confirm it was somehow got damaged by the fire ?? Burnt?? Or some chemical reaction??? If you don’t mind me asking ,how much did the repolish costed ?thanks

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoops, I forgot to post last week when DK got my brooch that I was in the 2 week club but now I'm in the next couple of days club because it's ready!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to get it!!!

DKJPV_0912_BRCLT-7.JPG DKJPV_0912_BRCLT-9.JPG

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Whoops, I forgot to post last week when DK got my brooch that I was in the 2 week club but now I'm in the next couple of days club because it's ready!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to get it!!!

Oh, I LOVE!!!! Wow!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium

:eek2:

Gorgeous!!!!!!!

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have a tracking number for Millie!!! :dance: She will be here tomorrow. :geek2:

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a tracking number for Millie!!! :dance: She will be here tomorrow. :geek2:
Oh wow, exciting! It seems so long since you first posted though! Maybe I was just excited to see it =)2. How long did it actually take?

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, exciting! It seems so long since you first posted though! Maybe I was just excited to see it =)2. How long did it actually take?
It’ll be 8 weeks and 3 days from invoice/start to day of delivery. Caysie said it took a little longer because it’s a little more intricate with it having platinum stations on a yellow gold band. There were some issues with the casting to get it just right.

Here’s Millie’s intro thread with pics: https://www.pricescope.com/communit...ired-by-my-grandmother’s-wedding-ring.243701/

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’ll be 8 weeks and 3 days from invoice/start to day of delivery.
That's exactly how long mine took too, exactly to the day actually! :eek2: I just got a message yesterday mine is done but sadly I'm going out of country for a week so I wont get it until 10/1 :cry2: So back in the club I go!

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That's exactly how long mine took too, exactly to the day actually! :eek2: I just got a message yesterday mine is done but sadly I'm going out of country for a week so I wont get it until 10/1 :cry2: So back in the club I go!
Oh that stinks that you have to wait another week due to your trip. But I hope you have a wonderfully fantastic time away!

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oooohhhh!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results