shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing Millie, my CvB band inspired by my Grandmother’s wedding ring!

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
She will be on my hand tomorrow, but I just got the glamour shots so I thought I’d share. :kiss2: Caysie knocked it out of the park! Of course I’ll post hand shots once she’s here.

First off, the inspiration (paired with Eleanor). This is my Grandmother's wedding ring.
168BD0CB-9586-42FF-BCFD-63EF46153282.jpeg

Next, the CAD.
B2CC8DAD-F778-40EE-BF9B-131A02C956DA.jpeg

And now, the glamour shot.
04EDC9E4-9AC7-4751-9BD7-498ED6BD53C2.jpeg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the inspiration and your new version! I can't wait to see real life photos.

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love the inspiration and your new version! I can't wait to see real life photos.
I was gonna wait to make this post after I got her, but I’m just too excited. LOL! This is also my very first bespoke experience.

Caysie sent me some other pics but Millie is propped up with another brand new band that belongs to someone else. I didn’t want to post it in case they are a PSer and wanted to share it themselves. But in all the pics, she just looks so incredible. I just have to wait about 20 more hours until she’s here!

Last edited:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY :love: Millie is perfection. Can’t wait to see handshots :appl:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is beautiful! It has such an old world feel & it's so unusual & crisp! Can't wait to see what you think when you have it on your hand :love:

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks you guys! I’m so hyped up about seeing her. I can’t wait to open that box and see her with my own eyes. Caysie said she is “very glittery”. :kiss2: Be prepared for me to fill this thread with pictures once I have her. LOL!

(Oh, and I think I’m getting the CAD for Lilliana tomorrow, too! That’s the new setting for my pear. She’s a major statement ring! Can’t wait to introduce her too.)

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can’t wait to see it on your finger!! What a beautiful inspiration & such a tribute to your grandmother!!! :kiss2:

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I really like this band - can't wait to see it!!
I was hoping Caysie would post pics on her IG because the other pics have it paired with another band (and they look awesome together). I wasn’t sure if it would be okay to post those or not since the other band isn’t mine.

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love all of your projects! You have great taste!!!! Millie is just beautiful and I love your grandmother's ring! I hope you'll get some sleep tonight! I know the anticipation would keep me awake!!
I'm looking forward to seeing your Lilliana, too! Thank you for sharing your wonderful jewelry and wear it well!!!:kiss2:

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
As predicted, I’m having trouble sleeping, y’all. LOL! :lol: Tomorrow Eleanor meets her best friend for the first time. :P2 I’ll try not to go too crazy with photos. (But no promises!)

I’ll meet y’all back here in about 13 hours (or less, FedEx willing)! :wavey:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The new band is just gorgeous!!! Caysie never ceases to amaze me! You already know your Acacia/AVC ring is one of my very favorites, so I am looking forward to seeing these two rings together!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oo gorgeous! I can’t wait to see more!

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Millie has made it to Florida! Now she just needs to hitch a ride on a FedEx truck so she can get dropped of here at her new home by noon today. :dance: I didn't get to sleep until around 2:30 this morning because I am so anxious. I keep checking the tracking in hopes of seeing "Out for Delivery" as her status, and it just updated! She is on her way! It's very nice timing as today my husband and I happily celebrate 9 years together as a couple (first date).

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m heading out to meet the hubs for lunch but I just wanted to say...

SHE’S HERE!!!! :love: I’m still very much overwhelmed but I wanted to share a few quick shots with you!

L to R: My Grandmother Millie’s wedding band from 1946; Eleanor, my e-ring; Millie, my wedding band
5B2875E8-6931-460F-AC11-316568E63445.jpeg BA9C5C67-9186-491B-AA35-9ACF53ABB70E.jpeg 37BE6EBD-F141-4328-9734-6F3E95ED9C2E.jpeg

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A match made in heaven! :love: Caysie nailed it! They look perfect together!! Catch your breath and enjoy lunch with DH! :appl:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Goodness I love Eleanor! So beautiful and looks great with your new band too.

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you! My husband was just as impressed as I was when he saw it at lunch. :kiss2: We are both just so pleased with how beautiful she is.

And my mom loves her too, which is awesome because Millie was her mother and it was her band that was the inspiration for my band.

Just so thankful for Caysie and her ability to “see” what was in my head and heart and to turn it into reality.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, wow, wow!!! I LOVE Millie, she is so special! What a spectacular band, truly stunning and a perfect match with Eleanor. I adore the sentiment behind Millie. Caysie really is a talented artist ;)2.

Gosh that platinum over the yellow gold is simply :lickout:.

And P.S. Happy 9 years together!!!!!

stylistbydesign

Rough_Rock
I’m heading out to meet the hubs for lunch but I just wanted to say...

SHE’S HERE!!!! :love: I’m still very much overwhelmed but I wanted to share a few quick shots with you!

L to R: My Grandmother Millie’s wedding band from 1946; Eleanor, my e-ring; Millie, my wedding band
5B2875E8-6931-460F-AC11-316568E63445.jpeg BA9C5C67-9186-491B-AA35-9ACF53ABB70E.jpeg 37BE6EBD-F141-4328-9734-6F3E95ED9C2E.jpeg
Simply gorgeous! Glad Millie was everything you hoped she'd be! Wear her in good health.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is just lovely! The sentiment is so touching, and I'm sure you'll be reminded of her every time you look at it. Congratulations!

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, wow, wow!!! I LOVE Millie, she is so special! What a spectacular band, truly stunning and a perfect match with Eleanor. I adore the sentiment behind Millie. Caysie really is a talented artist ;)2.

Gosh that platinum over the yellow gold is simply :lickout:.

And P.S. Happy 9 years together!!!!!
Thank you!

I was hoping you’d see this and know that your baby is loved and now has a BFF, too. :lol-2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results