shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing Millie, my CvB band inspired by my Grandmother’s wedding ring!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah-Mazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely PERFECT with your diamond ring & it's so beautiful I am looking at it thinking mmm.... I wonder if Caysie will make ME one of these?? :love:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's SO perfect. Do you wear your grandmother's band too?

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, she is perfect!!!!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is she perfect or what?!? That’s the best interpretation of the inspiration and what a perfect match but not for your ering? Love your set.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It really did turn out perfectly! What a beautiful compliment to your engagement ring! Love it!!

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Fixed it for you :twisted2:
Bwahahahaha! You know me so well, @foxinsox!

Is she perfect or what?!? That’s the best interpretation of the inspiration and what a perfect match but not for your ering? Love your set.
I am little confused. Would you mind clarifying about it not being a match for my e-ring?

Ah-Mazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely PERFECT with your diamond ring & it's so beautiful I am looking at it thinking mmm.... I wonder if Caysie will make ME one of these?? :love:
Thank you! And I am sure she would. Just ask for The Millie Band. :mrgreen2: I'm happy to share the beauty.

That's SO perfect. Do you wear your grandmother's band too?

Sadly her band is smaller so I can only wear it alone or else my fingers swell up. But I do wear it on occasion.

Last edited:

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
And again, thank you all so much for the wonderful compliments! I am just so amazed by everything on this little ring. There is so much detail! I will try to get some additional pictures from the side angles too, probably tomorrow. It's just got so much going on, yet flows perfectly so it doesn't seem busy. I'm so smitten and thankful I left the worry behind and went ahead with this custom project.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I'm this in love with this band just by looking at it online, I can only imagine how deeply in love YOU are!!!!! I'm with Alex T, I may just have to contact Caysie and inquire after the Millie band myself!!!! :kiss2:

Enjoy this special and absolutely gorgeous ring!!! :appl:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bwahahahaha! You know me so well, @foxinsox!
I am little confused. Would you mind clarifying about it not being a match for my e-ring?
Gah, just reread my reply and my meaning was totally not clear! Sorry!
I meant that it is a match in that it coordinates with and complements it beautifully but it's not identical eg not matchy-matchy

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
If I'm this in love with this band just by looking at it online, I can only imagine how deeply in love YOU are!!!!! I'm with Alex T, I may just have to contact Caysie and inquire after the Millie band myself!!!! :kiss2:

Enjoy this special and absolutely gorgeous ring!!! :appl:
Awww, that makes my heart happy. I’d say go for it! I think she’d make a great stacker too.

Here she is with my half eternity:
94C9B6E5-4614-485B-BA72-CCBA0626F860.jpeg

Last edited:

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gah, just reread my reply and my meaning was totally not clear! Sorry!
I meant that it is a match in that it coordinates with and complements it beautifully but it's not identical eg not matchy-matchy

Ah, now I’m tracking. ;)2 Yes, we were trying for complimentary but not matching. It was about marrying the two styles (Eleanor + my Grandma’s ring) together. I think she did such a wonderful job! I kinda don’t wanna go to bed cuz when I do, I have to take Millie off. :lol-2:

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A few quick shots with my macro so you can see more details, especially the french cuts.

277135A3-E68A-4271-8014-760E9CC94559.jpeg DAF19A53-08F5-4500-B043-41C31F48C3A4.jpeg 459486E4-5D9C-4ED6-B372-587336C65088.jpeg
39B41A39-286C-48B3-BF84-DDBF80384575.jpeg

Last edited:

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am loving the band and how it looks with your ering. The fact that it's inspired by your grandmother's wedding ring makes it even more amazing :)

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You. Are. Killing. Me.

In the best possible way, lol!!

Does the design motif go about halfway around?

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am loving the band and how it looks with your ering. The fact that it's inspired by your grandmother's wedding ring makes it even more amazing :)
Thank you so much!

Gorgeous new photos @ohsomethingshiny! All of the amazing details are just lovely!
You’re so sweet. Thanks!! I like how these came out, for the most part. I had fun shooting them.
You. Are. Killing. Me.

In the best possible way, lol!!

Does the design motif go about halfway around?
Yes, just a smidge past halfway. The ring is a 5.5, for reference. It has the center station with four frenchies, then a marquise shaped station on either side with three rounds each, and finally a single frenchie at the end on either side.

And I’m glad you’re enjoying the pics! I’d love to find out if you get one too. :kiss2:

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, just a smidge past halfway. The ring is a 5.5, for reference. It has the center station with four frenchies, then a marquise shaped station on either side with three rounds each, and finally a single frenchie at the end on either side.

And I’m glad you’re enjoying the pics! I’d love to find out if you get one too. :kiss2:
I'm waiting to hear back from Caysie. :geek2: And thanks so much for the details about the stones in the design. Is the yellow gold 14K or 18K?

I'm really hoping that this will fall within my budget. Crossing fingers!

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm waiting to hear back from Caysie. :geek2: And thanks so much for the details about the stones in the design. Is the yellow gold 14K or 18K?

I'm really hoping that this will fall within my budget. Crossing fingers!
Mine is 18k and platinum to match Eleanor. I would think the price would adjust at 14k. Oh and the frenchies were custom cut by Yoram, so that contributed a little to cost as well.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Got it, thank you! Do you think little rounds would work where the frenchies are?

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Got it, thank you! Do you think little rounds would work where the frenchies are?
For sure! We used frenchies because of the facets on my AVC. But I think rounds would be good too.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry to be a but-inski and threadjack, but @KristyDarling do you still have that luscious OEC in that divine BE setting? :P2 A Millie with little oecs instead of frenchies would be lovely!

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sorry to be a but-inski and threadjack, but @KristyDarling do you still have that luscious OEC in that divine BE setting? :P2 A Millie with little oecs instead of frenchies would be lovely!
Oh, that would be divine!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Not a buttinsky and I'm flattered you remembered! Yes, I do still have it and wear it almost every day! I agree that Millie would be beautiful next to my ring! Since Millie seems so versatile, I was thinking about pairing it with a couple other rings as well.

Oh, that would be divine!

I know, right?? I'm eagerly awaiting Caysie's response!!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not a buttinsky and I'm flattered you remembered! Yes, I do still have it and wear it almost every day! I agree that Millie would be beautiful next to my ring! Since Millie seems so versatile, I was thinking about pairing it with a couple other rings as well.
Remember? There is no way I could unsee or forget it. Burned into my brain like a laser! :lol-2::love: Anyway, let us know how Caysie responds please =)2
Apologies again for the threadjack!

Last edited:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
spectacular! wow. beautiful set, beautiful stones!!! congrats GREAT TASTE!

scoutfinch

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness! I've been waiting to see your beautiful band but haven't checked PS in a while! What a surprise to see it here! Its spectacular! First, just love that it was inspired by your grandmother's lovely band. I also love how the shapes work with your Eleanor! Millie is so delicate yet the amount of detail is astonishing! Can't stop looking at your photographs!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results