carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
She's here! She's here!

2.69 RB set in a platinum 1.7mm band with 6-prong tab

thank you to everyone who suggested a 6-prong tab in a separate thread, I'm very happy with the way it turned out.

Ia9JlAk.jpg

TSxkEOj.jpg

Somewhere on this forum I read you can use a toilet paper holder to see the arrows - my husband got a good laugh watching me, but it works!

rXjPSwf.jpg

Indoors

IGI Report (if anyone is interested) - https://www.igi.org/reports/verify-your-report?r=LG579381545#ReportResult/

thank you again @DejaWiz !

Your ring turned out wonderfully and your diamond has amazing performance!

LTCT814

Shiny_Rock

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning! I love the stone and mount

Thanks! I really liked the concept of the shank on your ring and I found a starburst pattern I liked with a lot of texture for the band. It seems like it will be very wearable! I took your mounting as a bit of inspiration!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She's here! She's here!

2.69 RB set in a platinum 1.7mm band with 6-prong tab

thank you to everyone who suggested a 6-prong tab in a separate thread, I'm very happy with the way it turned out.

Ia9JlAk.jpg

TSxkEOj.jpg

Somewhere on this forum I read you can use a toilet paper holder to see the arrows - my husband got a good laugh watching me, but it works!

rXjPSwf.jpg

Indoors

IGI Report (if anyone is interested) - https://www.igi.org/reports/verify-your-report?r=LG579381545#ReportResult/

thank you again @DejaWiz !

Oh that explodes with sparkle!! Beautiful!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! I really liked the concept of the shank on your ring and I found a starburst pattern I liked with a lot of texture for the band. It seems like it will be very wearable! I took your mounting as a bit of inspiration!

Gorgeousness!!!! Love, love love it!!!

LTCT814

Shiny_Rock

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock

Well, I’m quite flattered! It’s definitely fun to have a little texture and I think you’re going to enjoy this ring a lot!

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
I told my husband that I was on a self imposed ban until Christmas. He laughed at me. I lasted about two weeks. My new aquamarine arrives tomorrow. I strategically placed my order so that it would arrive when he isn’t home!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
It’s here! Fantastic finger coverage and a really luscious color. I was looking for something I can wear as an engagement ring/wedding band alternate for work that won’t be too big/flashy. I took a few quick snaps today (with some bonus kitty cat!) but I’ll start a separate thread with closeups, info from the certificate, etc soon! 768487A5-EA2E-4010-A5B9-949C9E037A60.jpeg

Attachments

• 7E296B41-0174-43A9-B89B-94F431CBC8F0.jpeg
    7E296B41-0174-43A9-B89B-94F431CBC8F0.jpeg
    199 KB · Views: 59
  • 99FCAD16-A401-4E6D-B16A-7B127AEAC355.jpeg
    99FCAD16-A401-4E6D-B16A-7B127AEAC355.jpeg
    146.4 KB · Views: 58

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
It’s here! Fantastic finger coverage and a really luscious color. I was looking for something I can wear as an engagement ring/wedding band alternate for work that won’t be too big/flashy. I took a few quick snaps today (with some bonus kitty cat!) but I’ll start a separate thread with closeups, info from the certificate, etc soon! 768487A5-EA2E-4010-A5B9-949C9E037A60.jpeg

Yes, you will. I need the deets! And glamour shots!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s preloved Tiffany… I have always loved their three-stone rings! Appropriately authenticated with paperwork :)

SUPER JEALI!!!! LOVE IT!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Of course! I’ve always admired them, too!

Thank you!!! It’s so funny to put on a piece of jewelry and feel like “ah this is perfect, this is so me! I didn’t know it was out there and was missing all my life and now I never want to take it off” it was even my size!

I love so many of the jewelry items I own but I LOVE LOVE this!

Last edited:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Rubies-R-Me have you seen this stunner??????

Woah! I didn't see this ring.. thanks so much for tagging me Sharon.
Oh my goodness. what finery on this thread!
I don't usually look at it as I wasn't sure what the "2 week" club meant.
Just drooling here.. so many glorious pieces!

Heathcat24

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Well, my resolve to save up this year for a Black Friday sale tennis bracelet lasted until I saw THIS at Beladora. (I seriously have to stop going to that site!) It's 1 ctw of OECs and transitionals in platinum with little single cuts in between and I JUST LOVE IT! It is so unexpectedly perfect! They are having their jeweler double check the clasp next week before they send it to me.

I cannot say enough about how nice their customer service is! (I had a surprisingly not-great experience earlier in the week when I was making initial inquiries about tennis bracelets.) But Shannon at Beladora really went above and beyond for me on this yesterday. She answered all of my questions and made me a video!

My plan is to make SURE I adore it and sock it away until Christmas. (We'll see how long THAT plan lasts. Haha!)

Also in the works is my main project this year: a CVB ring to house the Jeff White sapphire that my hubby got me for my birthday last November. I will definitely do a thread on that one! data_1f3c1302-6e53-48c1-90ab-fdc9fd3a6d86.jpg data_edc57e63-dc00-4439-9b51-ee28df52f0c2.jpg data_d8a1f919-3232-4960-904e-84d002ae2a99.jpg

Heathcat24

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Well, my resolve to save up this year for a Black Friday sale tennis bracelet lasted until I saw THIS at Beladora. (I seriously have to stop going to that site!) It's 1 ctw of OECs and transitionals in platinum with little single cuts in between and I JUST LOVE IT! It is so unexpectedly perfect! They are having their jeweler double check the clasp next week before they send it to me.

I cannot say enough about how nice their customer service is! (I had a surprisingly not-great experience earlier in the week when I was making initial inquiries about tennis bracelets.) But Shannon at Beladora really went above and beyond for me on this yesterday. She answered all of my questions and made me a video!

My plan is to make SURE I adore it and sock it away until Christmas. (We'll see how long THAT plan lasts. Haha!)

Also in the works is my main project this year: a CVB ring to house the Jeff White sapphire that my hubby got me for my birthday last November. I will definitely do a thread on that one! data_1f3c1302-6e53-48c1-90ab-fdc9fd3a6d86.jpg data_edc57e63-dc00-4439-9b51-ee28df52f0c2.jpg data_d8a1f919-3232-4960-904e-84d002ae2a99.jpg

I read back through my post and wanted to be clear: the "not-great experience" I had was NOT at Beladora! This is my third purchase there and they have always been just FABULOUS!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi MIssGotRocks! :wavey:

I do have it now. Many delays in it being assembled, but its finally on my wrist...however... I'm taking it back tomorrow to WF for the setting to be tweaked. Its not the best example of their workmanship unfortunately. That's why I haven't posted pics yet.

But the diamonds are gorgeous! Those little ACA are sparkle bombs! And its so much fun having a real tennis bracelet! I've been wearing a CZ tester bracelet for about three years now. :lol-2: Nothing beats real diamonds!

@RunningwithScissors Did you ever get the final version of your bracelet back? Would love to see it!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
@RunningwithScissors Did you ever get the final version of your bracelet back? Would love to see it!

Hi! Just saw your post. I do, I have the bracelet and love it! Thanks for asking.

This summer has been super busy, so I haven't had a chance to take good photos of her yet. I look forward to a quiet moment when I can get her cleaned up, photographed and the pics shared with my PriceScope friends!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi! Just saw your post. I do, I have the bracelet and love it! Thanks for asking.

This summer has been super busy, so I haven't had a chance to take good photos of her yet. I look forward to a quiet moment when I can get her cleaned up, photographed and the pics shared with my PriceScope friends!

So glad to hear this! I will be waiting to see this beautiful bracelet!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Working with @Rockdiamond to find a match to my little FY heart and set them in earrings!

Super jeali! I STALK Leibish et al for yellow hearts all the time! I'd love a pair for earrings!!!

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
Super jeali! I STALK Leibish et al for yellow hearts all the time! I'd love a pair for earrings!!!

DBL can find you a pair! He matched it with one that wasn’t listed on his site.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results