shape
carat
color
clarity

The time has come - any thoughts and prayers for mom very appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/22/2006 4:36:41 PM
Author: Ellen
Awww, drat. Well, will continue keeping you all in my thoughts.
No news is good news right?? Let''s hope so. Sending my prayers your way.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m thinking of you this Thanksgiving and hoping that the pathology report will come out clean. Enjoy being together this holiday! Hugs.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/22/2006 4:47:55 PM
Author: Kaleigh

Date: 11/22/2006 4:36:41 PM
Author: Ellen
Awww, drat. Well, will continue keeping you all in my thoughts.
No news is good news right?? Let''s hope so. Sending my prayers your way.
This is true.
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/22/2006 4:52:00 PM
Author: KristyDarling
I''m thinking of you this Thanksgiving and hoping that the pathology report will come out clean. Enjoy being together this holiday! Hugs.

ditto.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
I understand how you feel FG. Those test results always drag behind. It took us 3 weeks to get my BIL''s biopsy results back when they orginally told us one week. I hope it turns out okay. Happy Thanksgiving.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well FG I will be anxiously checking all this weekend...I have every last hope that your mama will get good test results back! I am sooooo rooting for her! That being said, I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving and I wish you all the best!
35.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
FG, you and yours are in my prayers. I will pray for your strength and a good report.

shay

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Any news on the report?

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
FG, just wanted to check in and see if there''s any news. Hope your mom is doing well and that you are keeping up your strength. Please give us an update when you get a chance--we''re all thinking about you!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey everyone. Still no news, although mom called the office today and they said they still didn''t have the report but would call us back later when the office was less hectic. When they called they said the report is not in, but they want mom to come in to the office tomorrow. Honestly, we are all thinking they''re lying about not having the report and don''t want to give bad news over the phone. I am praying this is not the case, but we''re all concerned and trying to pretend to each other that we are not. Ugh.
face10.gif

As far as the surgery recovery, mom is healing well. She has surgical drains I need to tend to several times a day and that seems to be going well. I hope tomorrow is not bad news. She could use some light at the end of this tunnel. Or at least could benefit from feeling the ''worst'' in terms of treatment is over for now.

Thanks for thinking of us!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
FG - So glad you checked in and your mom is doing well after the surgery. Keep us posted when you get the rest of the news.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh FG, I have been thinking of you a lot, and hope it''s good news for your mom. I really, really do. Hang in there ok?? You''re such a great caregiver. BIGGEST HUGS TO YOU!!!!!!! xxoo Lisa

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
You know my thoughts are with you FG!! I hope tomorrow brings the best of news for you all!

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
I''m glad to hear that your mom is doing well after her surgery. I''m praying that you receive good news tomorrow.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update FG. i''ll be thinking of you all today and hope and pray for a good report for you mom...

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
FG, thanks for the update, and I''ll be thinking of you and you''re family.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thoughts and prayers outgoing to you and your Mom FG
35.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I''m keeping you and your mom in my thoughts......
emrose.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I''m still hoping and praying for good news for you mom. Please keep us posted. We''re thinking of you.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
FG,

I''ve been thinking about you and your family and will continue to keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Hey FG, I''m sorry that they are taking so long to get the results to you, it must prolonging the agony with all of this waiting. I am hoping for good news for you. Keep us updated on everything.

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Still thinking of you and your mom FG...the waiting is the worst part. Maybe the office really doesn''t have the results yet. Prayers for you tomorrow!

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
I''m praying for you and your family!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
We just got back from the doctor''s office. It turns out that out of 10 lymph nodes that were taken, 2 had evidence of cancer cells in them. Those 2 were the sentinel lymph nodes. The good news is that the lesions had clean borders and no evidence of being on the outer surface of the nodes, which means that the likelihood the cancer spread beyond the lymph nodes is much smaller. Also, the other 8 nodes were benign.

Interestingly, the chemo had shrunk the tumor so much that it almost was completely gone and there was a possibility mom could go for a lumpectomy instead of a mastectomy. The surgeon recommended going with the mastectomy to be safe. Good thing, because they found another 3 cm tumor that was completely undetected, even by the MRI. It wouldn''t have been removed if she hadn''t gone for the full mastectomy. Better safe than sorry.

The doctor said mom''s prognosis was very good so we are breathing a sigh of relief right now. She needs to keep healing and then move on to the radiation treatments.

Thanks for all the support guys...I couldn''t have felt strong without it!!

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
I''m glad she is doing better and your family is staying strong!

*M*

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
So glad that you got good news in light of the current situation! Take care of your Mom...she is lucky to have you for support!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
GOOD news!!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh that is wonderful news!!!!! YAY!!!
36.gif

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
FG...what a huge sigh of relief for you and your family. I will continue to to send prayers and positive thoughts your way.

Roppongi

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Wonderful news FG! I''m so glad!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results