shape
carat
color
clarity

The time has come - any thoughts and prayers for mom very appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
FG this is the FIRST time I''m even seeing this thread! I don''t know how I missed it... I''m just skimmed through looking for updates... and I''m SO happy to hear the good news that they''ve caught more of it than they thought existed... and that that prognosis is good! Your mother, and your family are in my prayers.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/12/2007 6:59:18 PM
Author: FireGoddess

Date: 1/11/2007 7:29:06 PM
Author: Maisiebelle
I am amazed at the way people on here surrounded you with a great big ''virtual hug''..... Its fantastic that people from all over your country and maybe even the world grouped together to support you through such a difficult and distressing time. All the prayers and genuine concern must have really helped you a lot.
Seriously, you have no idea. You can''t possibly imagine how much it helped! In situations like these sometimes it''s too overwhelming to talk to friends over the phone and it really helps to have virtual friends and feel their support and concern, and even reread their messages when you''re feeling upset and worried. The people on this board seriously ARE diamonds...beautiful, sparkly, wonderful human beings.

I didn''t see this thread on the 10th, so sorry for not replying sooner Kimberly! Just noticed it got bumped. Thanks for asking. Mom is going through radiation right now. She''s gone through 12 treatments and has about 18 more to go. So far it''s been a cakewalk compared to the chemo and the surgery. She is also going through PT to regain full range of motion in her arm after the mastectomy and reconstruction. That''s been physically hard work but of course necessary. She is looking forward to the radiation being over so she won''t have to go to the doctor every day!
No need to apologize! It''s a rough road and I''m glad to hear she is doing so well considering the circumstances. It''s such a grueling process. She, you and the rest of your family continue to be in my thoughts.

~K

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
FG, glad to hear your mom is doing ok!
2.gif
I still think about you often, and every time I see this thread or think about breast cancer (which is frequently) I think positive thoughts for you and your mom and family! Thanks for the update!
36.gif
35.gif
9.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
FG, I''m so glad your mom is recovering. It''s scary how common breast cancer is becoming.

Sorry I missed this thread....

Sending prayers and positive vibes for the speediest of recoveries!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
FG I continue to wish your and your mom well. I am glad to hear that she is making progress in her recovery. I can only imagine how anxious she is to have all of these treatments over and done with, but at least the radiation isn''t as hard on her as the chemo.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results