shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW The Saga is Finally Over!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love:What a sapphire glow up! Calla found her stone.
But also, holy sh*t, talk about unexpected with what the black star sapphire did for that mounting!

It certainly looks way better than it ever did with the pink sapphire, that's for sure!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW those settings look like they were made just for those stones specifically, how lucky to put them together! I love that star sapphire ring wow!

Thank you Mooshi! I'm amazed at how different each one looks now.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a perfect change up! Things dont usually work out that well (for me)! I think they both look perfect in their new
settings. Especially the black sapphire with the dark empty spaces in its setting. Looks like it was made for it!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a perfect change up! Things dont usually work out that well (for me)! I think they both look perfect in their new
settings. Especially the black sapphire with the dark empty spaces in its setting. Looks like it was made for it!

Thank you tyty333! This has been one of my better efforts, lol.

Starstruck8

Brilliant_Rock
Ha, I took my inspiration from @Starstruck8!

Glad to have helped! Black star sapphires are great, and yours has an unusually bright star. The credit in all yours for seeing that it was just what was needed to complete the light and dark pattern of the setting.

The three-star pic is fascinating. It's also very instructive. The three stars were caused by three lights - you can see them reflected in the picture, arranged oppositely to the star centres.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! LOVE them both.
You successfully did Seinfeld's the "Roommate Switcharoo" with beautiful stones!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad to have helped! Black star sapphires are great, and yours has an unusually bright star. The credit in all yours for seeing that it was just what was needed to complete the light and dark pattern of the setting.

The three-star pic is fascinating. It's also very instructive. The three stars were caused by three lights - you can see them reflected in the picture, arranged oppositely to the star centres.

LOL, I was trying to get 4 stars last night. Almost had it!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! LOVE them both.
You successfully did Seinfeld's the "Roommate Switcharoo" with beautiful stones!

:lol: My new catch phrase. "I'm gonna do a Seinfeld with these pieces". Think my jeweler would understand?

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love:I love that it made you chuckle too! Here is the clip..

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! Wear them in good health.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_4494.gif

Congrats @Catmom on JOTW! :kiss2:
I feel like that warrants another bling pic…:Up_to_something:

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on JOTW! Both are beautiful, but that star sapphire has me swooning! Perfect in that setting!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on JOTW! Both are beautiful, but that star sapphire has me swooning! Perfect in that setting!

Thank you Eli22! I'm so happy with how the star sapphire turned out. I was beginning to think this was never going to happen.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Two very lovely perfect pairings for your stones and settings!!!

Congrats!!!!! :kiss2:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I obviously am very far behind in SMTB, but I absolutely love how you reset these! Both stones are perfect in their new settings!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And here are the afters!!

Calla Ring2.jpg

Calla Ring3.jpg

Black Star Sapphire6.jpg

Black Star Sapphire8.jpg Black Star Sapphire9.jpg

Black Star Sapphire10.jpg

Oh how did I miss this! I knew you would have no problem figuring it out! Yes, yes YES!!! Love them!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I obviously am very far behind in SMTB, but I absolutely love how you reset these! Both stones are perfect in their new settings!

Thank diamondseeker! I'm so happy with how they both turned out.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results