shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW The Rock Proposal with a YES!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful!!! Perfect proposal, and stunning ring!!! Congratulations!!! Have you set a date, yet? Have you considered Wedding rings to go with that beauty??
Please post more hand shots!!! It looks amazing!!!! :mrgreen2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi fellow PS members!!

IM just a guy from Australia who fortunately had the opportunity to head to the Grand Canyon to propose to my now Fiancé. Specifically, Horseshoe Bend, Page Arizona.

We planned a 3 week holiday mixing a bit of work in between seeing a motivational speaker name Brendon Burchard in Phoenix AZ. We picked up a rental car and headed to Grand Canyon village South Rim lookouts for the spectacular views, then slowly made our way further up to stay overnight in Page AZ.

The next day on the 26th March, in front of my partner and about 200 spectators I nervously kneeled and opening my HPD CBI box and asked for her hand in marriage. After about 5 minutes of “is this real”, “you’re not joking?”, “are you sure” “is this really happening” she finally said YES!!

I had hired a ninja photographer months in advance to capture the moments from the carpark all the way to the viewpoint. Also secretly packed a dress so we could do a mini-photoshoot after.

From the ring purchase perspective, I started 6-8 months ago. I thought I just needed a crash course on the 4C’s. I knew I wanted a round cut diamond, so I specifically searched “best round cut diamond”. On the images section I noticed an image with table size, crown height and a heading “Tolkowsky Ideal Cut”. On further investigation, this lead me to the Pricescope forums. This community has really opened my eyes to diamond proportions and the diamond business (business meaning face-up size importance to weight).

My time on this forum was to read and learn. There are certain members who have gone beyond the norm by sharing their journey and posting up detailed reviews and comparisons. So I thank you for everything you have done! I have noticed there are a lot of Aussies on this forum. If you have been a long contributor, then I thank you as well!!! I have read all threads with the word “Australia” in it. Lol. Thanks to the Trades members as well. I thought it was kinda weird having customers and trades members mixing on a forum, but the amount of knowledge you’re willing to share and the respect you have for one another is incredible.

My diamond purchase was from HPD with their CBI cut diamond. I specifically dealt with Melissa from HPD who has been crazy patient in the Q and A and photos/videos being sent. The experience has been fantastic from the get go. As I was in the US and the ring was being delivered to the hotel, the extra communication from HPD Jamie on the expectations was comforting. On receiving the package, it took a bit of time to unwrap it all! It was wrapped like a birthday parcel parcel game where you get to unwrap a layer of wrapping when the music stops. HPD could have frisbee’d to it me without damaging it. Anyways thank you Melissa and team! My fiancé LOVES LOVES her engagement ring. She has no idea what star facets are, table/depth percentages or the difference between fire and scintillation. All she knows is, it’s big and it bloody sparkles!!

Here are the photos from the day!!

quick spec:
2.18 G VS2 from HPD (High Performance Diamonds) CBI

Saaty Photography - Horseshoe Bend Proposal Engagement Photography -8.jpg IMG_4642.JPG Saaty Photography - Horseshoe Bend Proposal Engagement Photography -20.jpg Saaty Photography - Horseshoe Bend Proposal Engagement Photography -81.jpg Saaty Photography - Horseshoe Bend Proposal Engagement Photography -48.jpg

WOW! Perfect proposal and perfect ring:love::love::love:
And LOVE all your photos.:appl:

Wishing you a long and happy marriage...congratulations!:appl:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
NIIIIIIICE! It's good it didn't tumble down that mountain top!!

mco312

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, couple and photographs!! Congratulations on the engagement! You did an amazing job planning the proposal and selecting the ring.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Paging @cflutist because I know she likes high-colour HPD eye-candy :D lol

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring and fantastic proposal! Congratulations!!!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning and it's perfect on her, many congratulations!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wonderful! Congratulations to you both!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for letting us share in this! It was wonderful. Welcome to the CBI family.

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful couple, engagement photos and what a ring! It is absolutely stunning! :love: Congratulations!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
WOWWEE!!!! Gorgeous ring. Looks amazing on her finger. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Epic proposal story, perfect diamond and ring, gorgeous couple. Thank you for sharing your joyful engagement photos with us. I wish you both a lifetime of health and happiness together!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement and such a stunning ring...Perfect!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Fabulous ring and fabulous photos! Congratulations!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, fiancée,pictures, basically everything! Congrats. I wish you both Health, happiness and good fortunes!

taramisuu

Rough_Rock
congratulations! BEAUTIFUL
:love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results