shape
carat
color
clarity

The Precision Gem experience:a green-blue Afghan tourmaline!

S

SparkliesLuver

Re: The Precision Gem experience:a green-blue Afghan tourmal

Michelez said:

Wow. Wow! Just, wow. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :lickout: :lickout: :lickout: :lickout:

All I can say right now is, I'm glad I don't have any morning meetings. Completely gorgeous in every way. I cannot wait to see the profile view, Acinom. Plllleeeassse tell me it's on its way to you! Or that you have it and are taking pictures right now? ;-) Sorry, a girl can hope.

I'm so excited for you! :appl:

sweet_blossom

Shiny_Rock

Beautiful! Just found this thread.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

sparklieslovee: how exciting for you! I am looking forward to see what David comes up with.
Thank you for your kind words about my ring. I am really excited about this. The ring was finalised yesterday with some polishing and then I received the pics from Victor. It will hopefully be shipped today and I will then collect it next week. Can't wait to see this ring on my finger.

michelez aah! I would love to see yours! Mine is an adapted version of the Grymera with a regular donut. Thank you for your compliments and for posting the FB link for sparklieslover. I loved it immediately when I saw the pics.

Thank you TL and sweet blossom. I will make a separate thread once I have the ring on my finger.

Here is a profile pic:

_26059.jpg

Michelez

Shiny_Rock

This ring could not be more perfect!!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Love the ring, even though I am not a fan of claws, let alone double claws! Thanks for sharing, and can't wait to see a group shot of all your lovely rings, pretty please!

DK :love:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful! You are on such a roll, please don't stop.

sparkleismyfavcolor

Shiny_Rock

Wow, you've done it again!!! That setting is so, so beautiful and elegant. Stunning. Just stunning. Can't wait to see pics on your finger! :appl:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ahhhhhhh..... This is just so beautiful. I love the curves of this ring. Please share photos once you receive it!! [emoji16] [emoji3]

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock

Gorgeous! Sigh..you have the nicest rings!! Looking forward to hand shots!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock

I love this.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Simple yet elegant and classy; a fantastic way to showcase your tourmaline!

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Gefeliciteerd Acinom! A very stylish ring for your new tourmaline, I can't wait to see the hand shots.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

I love everything about your new ring Acinom!!! That setting is perfect. Eagerly awaiting your photo shoot :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

michelez that is so kind of you!! Thank you. I originally wanted the Trueste design but when my stone came out much more elongated than expected I wanted some horizontal width and some sophistication, but still clean and simple lines. Victor did such a great job.

dk thanks for chiming in! I had tabbed prongs on my requirement list and I am glad I decided against it based on Victor's recommendation. And luckily I love claw prongs :lol:. It complements the tri-wire shank perfectly. I promise to make a group shot for you when I have the ring.

minousbijoux: on a roll indeed!!! I was on a serious ban, but forgot I was banned 8-). I hope it looks just as good on my hand.

sparkleismyfavcolor thank you :wavey: I will make a lot of pics when I pick it up next week. Next week cannot come soon enough...

Thank you so much mochiko. The feminine curves and the elegant lines is what I love about it too. I love your new ring!! The mint is such a great combo with the warm stone. I visit your thread quite often.

ricezo I cannot wait to see yours and sparklies. Have you heard anything from your jeweller?

pregcurious ah, that means a lot to me coming from you. Thank you!!

chrono: thanks!! Victor made such an elegant ring. I indeed love that the tourmaline has enough space to shine.

chel180 dank je wel :wavey: I love this Precision Gem and Victor Canera combination. Perhaps I should organise that one last time :naughty:

woofmama thank you so much for your kind words. I am so eager to see what it looks like in real life. Especially since the stone has been set without being able to view it in real life first.

_26083.jpg

_26084.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It is so gorgeous, Acinom! Victor makes such beautiful settings and it is a great showcase for your stone! I really can't wait to see handshots!

(Oh, and I LOVE the double-claw prongs! Gorgeous!)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

double post by accident!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

HI:

WOW. Oh so elegant!

cheers--Sharon

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Let's all live like acinom: let's all "forget" when we are on a serious ban! 8-) Brilliant thinking, acinom. :wink2:

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock

Acinom|1421433983|3817526 said:
ricezo I cannot wait to see yours and sparklies. Have you heard anything from your jeweller?

Thank you! My jeweller is still on holidays but I hope to have an update soon. :))

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Acinom,

I agree that the claw prongs look very nice and more fitting for the 3-wire ring setting for certain, well done VC!

DK :))

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks for chiming in diamondseeker :wavey: And thank you for your kind words. Victor nailed it again with this one. Somehow he manages to create pieces than I can imagine beforehand. There is not a single element I would like to change.
Are you still thinking about resetting your beautiful diamond or have you decided to keep it as a solitaire. I always wonder what the secret is, but I feel the dimensions of your ring are just perfect.

Thanks canuk-gal. I actually thought that the elongated shape could be too maculine, but Victor transformed the look into a very elegant lady with diamond cufs.

minousbijoux: well thank you for reminding me as I forgot the ban again when I ordered a second stone from Gene. A rich blue stone 8-). So my list now looks like this:
- the tourmaline ring by Precision Gem and Victor
- a set with a small pinkish sapphire by JD and Caysie
- a JD rubellite that will be set by Caysie
- setting my green Paraiba International cab Paraiba
- setting my cab amethyst (to be set by BE)
- setting a blue topaz that will be cut by Gene in the coming weeks and hopefully set by Victor.
Oh my! Now 2015 seems lost, I think my ban should start in 2016 :twisted:

ricezo: it's great that your jeweller will be fit and ready to make a fabulous setting for your stone :lol:
I am looking forward to see the green with warm gold combo.

dk: I could not agree more!! I am glad I was open to listen to his suggestions. As always I can completely trust him to make great choices.

Marlow

Brilliant_Rock

Acinom|1421511784|3818023 said:
Thanks for chiming in diamondseeker :wavey: And thank you for your kind words. Victor nailed it again with this one. Somehow he manages to create pieces than I can imagine beforehand. There is not a single element I would like to change.
Are you still thinking about resetting your beautiful diamond or have you decided to keep it as a solitaire. I always wonder what the secret is, but I feel the dimensions of your ring are just perfect.

Thanks canuk-gal. I actually thought that the elongated shape could be too maculine, but Victor transformed the look into a very elegant lady with diamond cufs.

minousbijoux: well thank you for reminding me as I forgot the ban again when I ordered a second stone from Gene. A rich blue stone 8-). So my list now looks like this:
- the tourmaline ring by Precision Gem and Victor
- a set with a small pinkish sapphire by JD and Caysie
- a JD rubellite that will be set by Caysie
- setting my green Paraiba International cab Paraiba
- setting my cab amethyst (to be set by BE)
- setting a blue topaz that will be cut by Gene in the coming weeks and hopefully set by Victor.
Oh my! Now 2015 seems lost, I think my ban should start in 2016 :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ricezo: it's great that your jeweller will be fit and ready to make a fabulous setting for your stone :lol:
I am looking forward to see the green with warm gold combo.

dk: I could not agree more!! I am glad I was open to listen to his suggestions. As always I can completely trust him to make great choices.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Acinom,

I am sure there are others who will join you on the "lost for 2015" list, myself included!

DK :bigsmile:

SapphireStyle

Shiny_Rock

I keep checking for the handshot and here it is! Spectacular, yet again!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hubba hubba! :appl:

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock

Can we please have another rough --> gem --> amazingly gorgeous jewellery thread for your new Precision Gem topaz?? :mrgreen:

S

SparkliesLuver

What a journey, Acinom. :appl: :love: It's still crazy to me that this is the first time you've seen the stone, too! I don't know how you do it. ;-) You are a brave soul.

I love the balance of the stone and the setting - Victor knows how to bring it all together. The cuffs really have their place, especially by adding a little sparkle and feminine touch. It truly is gorgeous, and it definitely holds its own with all your other spectacular rings. I think this calls for an updated group photo. :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results