carat
color
clarity

The Official TTC Thread!

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Re: The Official TTC Thread!

PilsnPinkysMom|1382821883|3545206 said:
Can we talk short LPs? I've always had em... What do you mamas know about B6 and progesterone cream??

I wanted to reply on this but was waiting until I was on a computer. How short is your LP? And when does spotting usually start? 10 days and up is considered fine, but if you are spotting before 10 days you might want to take action. I've read about a lot of success with the B6 and progesterone cream you mentioned.

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock

I'm so sorry to be such a board hog today, but...does anyone have experience with wondfo evap lines? I just looked at my test from this AM again and I can see a faint line. I took a new one to compare and it looks about the same to me. Shadow of a barely-there line. I can only see it in the right lighting. CBE this AM was a definite no and I seriously feel like I am about to get AF any second, PMSing like crazy. So I don't think it means anything, really, but are faint lines common with wondfos? Has anyone experienced this?

amc80

Ideal_Rock

blacksand|1382981026|3546192 said:
I'm so sorry to be such a board hog today, but...does anyone have experience with wondfo evap lines? I just looked at my test from this AM again and I can see a faint line. I took a new one to compare and it looks about the same to me. Shadow of a barely-there line. I can only see it in the right lighting. CBE this AM was a definite no and I seriously feel like I am about to get AF any second, PMSing like crazy. So I don't think it means anything, really, but are faint lines common with wondfos? Has anyone experienced this?

I don't think they are uncommon, especially once the test is dry. Don't look at it after 10 minutes! You know better :)

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks! I do know better, but I am certifiably insane at the moment (I also haven't seen evap lines on any of my wondfos before, so I thought I'd ask)! The only thing is that I swear I saw the same thing on the second test within the 5 min. window. Super super super faint and probably the result of crazy eyes. I tried to take a pic, but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to see anything. I'll try again tomorrow, I guess. Taking a break from the squinting.

megumic

Brilliant_Rock

Blacksand I find that my wondofos take longer than 5 mins, more like 6-7. I've been doing one everyday for a week and it def is on the full five minute side. Post a pic!

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock

Ok, please don't laugh at me. It's the faintest line ever in history, and I'll be surprised if anyone else sees it at all. Top test was FMU and totally dry, as you can see. Bottom was within 5 mins. of testing (around 11 AM). Bottom one is now dry and looks about the same as the top one.

I do realize I am insane and I apologize to all of you for board hogging and being crazy.

img_2522.jpg

amc80

Ideal_Rock

blacksand|1382992306|3546306 said:
Ok, please don't laugh at me. It's the faintest line ever in history, and I'll be surprised if anyone else sees it at all. Top test was FMU and totally dry, as you can see. Bottom was within 5 mins. of testing (around 11 AM). Bottom one is now dry and looks about the same as the top one.

I do realize I am insane and I apologize to all of you for board hogging and being crazy.

Ummm I see a line in both! Go get a FRER!

amc80

Ideal_Rock

FYI- FF has a deep discount promo on their fb page- $25 for an entire year.

megumic

Brilliant_Rock

Blacksand! That is a line girlfriend!! How many DPO are you?!? Woooo!

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock

You really see them? I showed DH and he says he can't see anything at all. I know I'm looking really hard for something that may or may not be there.

I'm 11 dpo. And I still really feel like AF is on her way any second now, so I don't know. I'll try to pick up some FRERs tomorrow and see if anything comes up. That is, assuming AF hasn't shown up. My LP is usually 13-14 days, but I am PMSing (I think) so hard right now it feels like it should be sooner. I know some people say early pregnancy symptoms can be similar to PMS, but this really, really feels like PMS to me. So I really don't want to get my hopes up.

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock

blacksand|1383012831|3546509 said:
You really see them? I showed DH and he says he can't see anything at all. I know I'm looking really hard for something that may or may not be there.

I'm 11 dpo. And I still really feel like AF is on her way any second now, so I don't know. I'll try to pick up some FRERs tomorrow and see if anything comes up. That is, assuming AF hasn't shown up. My LP is usually 13-14 days, but I am PMSing (I think) so hard right now it feels like it should be sooner. I know some people say early pregnancy symptoms can be similar to PMS, but this really, really feels like PMS to me. So I really don't want to get my hopes up.

Personally, I see faint lines!

I'm almost 30 weeks pregnant now with our first. I sincerely didn't think I was pregnant due to crazy 'period' cramps that I was having (I always have bad ones, so that wasn't new) and the general bloating and such that is accompanied by girl time. I started getting cramps and had them for a full week and I felt like 'hey, if I take a pregnancy test, I KNOW my period will come in the morning', so I took the test and lo and behold, PREGNANT! Nothing in my body made me think I was, so what may seem like AF symptoms could totally be pregnancy symptoms. Seriously, I was shocked that my test was positive, so it can happen! :)

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock

BS, I absolutely see some faint line, but do beware. I had some false positives on Wondfos... The company has said that b/c of the test sensitivity, you may see a super faint line and not be pregnant. BUT- this is not the norm. In my case, I sought a refund for the tests because the batch I had kept giving me false pos.

The only way to know is to test tomorrow and see if the lines get a bit darker! I'm hoping this is it for you!! My intent is not to be a downer- two lines on two different tests is VERY promising!!!

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock

FPS, 30 weeks already? Wow, that went by fast! Thanks for checking in here. PPM, thank you. I've been reading about bad batches of wondfos and other problems people have had, so I'm definitely not getting my hopes up. I'm going to try to get some FRERs today. CBE digi says no as of yesterday, but it's possibly just too early, with such faint lines. Or it's possible that I'm just not pregnant at all.

No AF this morning, so that's good. This morning's test looks pretty much exactly like yesterday's. The line is still there, but it's still very faint. I don't really think it's any darker than yesterday's. New test on the bottom in this photo, one of yesterday's on top:

No idea what to make of it. I would think it should be at least a little darker by now. Sorry the pics are so crappy. I'm amazed that you ladies can see anything at all. It's more visible in person, but still pretty hard to see.

12dpo.jpg

megumic

Brilliant_Rock

In my very professional POAS line reading experience, you're pregnant!

Remember, it takes 24-72 hours to double your HCG, so it won't necessarily be darker every next morning. You could be at a 10 on day 1, and then a 15 on day 2 -- that won't show a huge shift in the line getting darker.

I'm going to go ahead and say CONGRATS.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock

Blacksand, I do think those are faint positives--you used the same batch and had previously gotten negatives, right? So the faint positives make me think something is happening.

Both times I've gotten pregnant, I had faint positives on the wondfos about a day before I got my positives on a FRER or a digi. I did what I called "triple dipping" (wondfo, FRER and digi). At 8dpo, I was getting faint positives on the wondfo, but negatives on the others. Using FMU (6am), I was still only getting the positive on the wondfo at 9dpo. Finally at noon 9dpo, I got positives on all 3. So in my experience, the wondfo gave me a positive about a day and a half before the others. And FMU did not do the trick.

Keeping my fingers crossed for a sticky bean!! Congrats!!

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Meg said exactly what I was going to say. HCG takes a while to get up to high levels. Can't wait to see a non-cheapie test! Fingers crossed for you.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock

blacksand I think I see something! Can you splurge on a FRER or Clearblue?

Twindling my thumbs here... Testing tomorrow.

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock

Ummmm this is what FRER has to say on the matter:

Can I start freaking out now?

img_2533.jpg

megumic

Brilliant_Rock

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! CONGRATS!!!! :appl:

amc80

Ideal_Rock

FRERs don't lie! Congrats!!

And yes, now is a great time to freak out. Another great time is in about 36 weeks.

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock

woo hoo Black Sand!! You are totally knocked up lady!!!

Anchor, test yet? Fingers crossed for you.

AFM: not sure if I O'd during my anniversary week. I haven't taken much temps or anything, and my Wondofo OPKs are/have been ever so slightly positive. Not much in terms of EWCM, so I'm just at a loss on what's going on. Maybe I'll just tell DH that we need to make some action every few days just to cover all bases.

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks ladies... I'm totally freaked out and it makes no sense to me, but I am cautiously optimistic. Clearblue still says "Not Pregnant." I'd be a lot happier if all of my tests matched, but I guess 2 out of 3 ain't bad. Hopefully the CBE will turn positive in a few days and my lines will start getting darker. I will say the FRER result came up quickly, within 1 min. I did not expect that at all. I was prepared to wait a long time and then tilt it and squint at it and try to convince DH that there might be something there. But it came up quickly and unambiguously. Wow. I'll be more confident once I've missed my period, especially if I can get a positive on the CBE, but for now...I guess I'm pregnant.

liang_chi, I didn't really get much EWCM this month, either (and I usually do), so who knows? Every few days should cover it. I can't imagine your DH will be too upset.

anchor, can't wait for your results!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock

BLACKSAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl:

megumic

Brilliant_Rock

blacksand, I got so excited for your BFP that I had to go POAS to see my own BFP for the 6th day in a row. LOL. POAS envy, perhaps?? What can I say....

anchor31

Ideal_Rock

blacksand - :appl: :appl: :appl: Weird about the Clearblue though.

lliang_chi - Testing on a cheapie early-pregnancy-tests.com HPT tomorrow (10DPO). It's still early, but we'll see!

aviastar

Brilliant_Rock

So much wonderfulness in this thread lately!

Congrats, blacksand!

My temp spiked this am so I am officially in TWW (or rather 11 Day Wait :twirl: ) mode!

lisamarie84

Shiny_Rock

Congrats blacksand!! :bigsmile:

anchor31

Ideal_Rock

Negative on the cheapie EPT test this morning. As far as symptoms go, I'm either pregnant or PMSing, I can't tell. :/ Testing again on Friday.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock

Anchor - Crossing my fingers for you!

Nothing exciting here. Waiting for next week to roll around for OPK time. I have had THE WORST migraine since yesterday. I'm talking, blinding bad yesterday. I went home an hour early, which is very uncharacteristic of me, but I was just miserable. Ran a low grade fever last night. Still have headache today but not quite as bad as of now. Le sigh.

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock

Blacksand - congrats, girl!!! woo hoo! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results