shape
carat
color
clarity

The Official TTC Thread!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Re: The Official TTC Thread!

Oh, I forgot to mention that I asked my re about a next cycle plan (if there is a next cycle) & he said to come in for an appointment later to discuss because he wanted to look at all of the angles & be thorough. I wasn't thrilled with this since I like to know what to expect. He said we could come in to see him in a couple of weeks to discuss options if we wanted. Not sure what to do about that as I sort of don't necessarily want an extra appointment (they take hours) but I want to be ready to move with a new, hopefully more aggressive cycle, if need be. 

enbc, glad to hear you're doing well! Your beta numbers look great to me. I'm glad the change of scene did you good. Sometimes it's hard to get home after time away & find your worries have been waiting for you. Hugs to you.
I too fear I'll worry about any symptoms I might have & if they're related to pregnancy or crinone. But I guess all we can do is wait & hope!
I'm glad you have a busy weekend to distract you & hope you have great news on Monday!

Mp, thanks so much for the dust & your input on the progesterone. My doc did say that it can help with implantation, just like you said, so I'm going to do it again. The crinone really wasn't that bad (very little leakage) just a little annoying to have to do every day. But if it gives the potential bean a better shot, it's a no brainier. And I have some left over from last cycle, so I guess I'll stick with this for now. The prometrium leaks more but doesn't build up, right?
I'm thrilled to hear your nt scan went so well. Your little bean (boy!?) is so cute already!
Have fun telling dh's parents & happy birthday to your dh. 

Jgator, thanks for the dust!

Dandi, thanks too! And I hope your boobs don't actually fall off!

Jen, hope you're holding up ok. Any news?

Curly, yeah, I was laughing pretty hard at the doc's office too. Ouch! Thanks for the dust!
How are you doing? Where are you cycle-wise now? Maybe close to testing time? Dust to you!

Haven, Mlk, Mia & everyone else-hi & hope you're having a great day! :wavey:

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock

Bright--Priceless convo between you and your doc, there. Love the keep calm sign!
Sticky dust to you!

enbcfsobe--No need to apologize! I just thought it was funny when I realized that I'd had that song stuck in my head because of your screen name! And I have definitely already become an over-analyzer, which is so far from my nature it's not funny. My temp was higher again for the second day in a row this morning, and I thought "EEEEEH! It could be that triphasic shift." Really, I need to stop.

Dandi--GIRL! I was just drooling in the cupcake thread and I cannot believe your skills! Very impressive. I stared at the little flowers on those cupcakes for about three solid minutes trying to convince myself that a) they are actually edible, and b) you made them with your own two hands. WOW. Thanks for the luck!

JGator & Bright--Thank you for the POAS tips! I only have a two-pack of First Response from CVS, and those two cost me nearly $20. I'm going to place an order for the Wondfo ones right now.

I am having a seriously difficult time holding out on testing until next week. I keep thinking, "Well, I'm probably 11DPO, so isn't it THAT early to test . . . " I spent about twenty minutes looking at the pregnancy charts on the FertilityFriend website to see how many had a positive days at 11DPO. I need to stop. I haven't been this impatient since I was waiting for my upgrade ring to be made! It's strange, because I'm usually very laid-back about everything. I'm very grateful to have this thread to come to in the meantime.

I hope everyone is doing well!

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

Bright, yay you are officially in another 2WW! So hopeful for you my dear. I'm glad you're doing the progesterone. I know it's a pain, but so worth it if there is the tiniest chance it will help. I never felt O pains the cycle I did my IUI, so if you don't end up feeling pain, it is not necessarily a bad thing. Thanks for you comments about my little Bumby (still trying not to get too used to the idea of a boy, although I've had a boy instinct since the beginning). Your day is coming lady, and we will all be celebrating with you!

ENBCFSOBE, ha! I never understood your name, and I couldn't remember the letter sequence for the life of me, but thanks to Haven, I've got it down :) Hoping you've got the stickiest of beans in there!

Haven, welcome to the wild world of TTC. If you managed to wait until 11DPO without testing, you've got far more self-control than most newbies. I would think that if you are tempted to test in the next couple of days, you would get pretty accurate results. Best of luck to you!

Hello to everyone else!

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock

Enbcfsobc - NOW IT GET IT! So glad Haven brought up closing time. Like MP, I had a hard time understanding what that meant (and remembering it). I love it.

Bright - I am currently waiting to O. I use the CBE Fertility Monitor, so between natural signs and the readings on the monitor, I am pretty sure it should happen in the next few days, so DH and I are in BD-mode. We're planning to have plenty of wine with dinner tonight, which should help my mom conk out early and go to bed. We're terrible, aren't we?? Sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do. ;))

Haven - I have to admit, I had to chuckle when I read what you wrote about normally being laid-back. Yeah, I used to consider myself laid-back... and then I started TTC. Sadly, I have not even O'd yet, and I'm already thinking about how many DPO I will wait to test. So much for being laid-back! So now that I've ruined my credibility in giving any sort of advice on when to test :bigsmile:, I will add that 12DPO doesn't seem too early to test.

Greetings and luck to everyone else!

JGator

Brilliant_Rock

Bright, I'm glad things went well today. And, sounds good about the progesterone if it will help with implantation too. Hope the stars align for you this time around for a very healthy bean. Love the sign too!

Haven, test, test, test!!! I think I tested at 11 DPO when I got my BFP so this could be your lucky day. You will still want the wondfos either way to keep testing once you get your BFP. TTC does kind of take over all thoughts.

enbcfsobe, your symptoms sound encouraging. When is your appt? Monday?

Jen, are you out there? How did everything go with the genetic testing of the embryos? I've been thinking about you and hoping you will pop back in for an update.

Dandi, love your cupcakes too! You are very talented.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock

ENABLERS!!!! :cheeky:

Just kidding. Now I really want to test tomorrow morning . . . I'll let you know if I manage to hold out or not.

JGator--Do people keep testing just to make sure everything is okay? Hmmm, interesting. There's still so much to learn.

CurlySue--It's strange, isn't it? I'm keeping my enthusiasm contained to myself and this thread, but every once in a while I'll look at DH and giggle. It's ridiculous, but a fun time and I'm going to try to enjoy it now that we're still new to it all.
Wait--what does MP mean????

MP--Oh, good--so I'm not the only one. I probably went back and forth in my head twenty times on the way home from work just now-->Wait until Sunday. Oh, why not just give it a shot this afternoon? No, at least wait until . . . Saturday? Tomorrow morning might not be too early, right? Holy hell, woman! Wait until Sunday, that's still a day early. Sheesh. Wild world, indeed!

I think I've basically been making up a bunch of symptoms in my head because I'm so excited, so a part of me really wants to just calm down. I'm not used to being impatient for something, so it's really a strange place to be. Crazy how quickly I've plunged into the world of TTC.

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock

Haven- Test!!!! I must have been channeling some of your energy last night because I had a dream that started out as a regular dream but then all of a sudden I was in a gas station and I was deciding if I should take a pregnancy test or not. I was on CD7 (my actual current cycle day) and I was trying to remember if that was too soon to test... um... yeah! Anyway I went for it! If I could test that early 12DPO doesn't seem so early does, it? :cheeky:

AFM, well the soonest I could get in for my annual pap with my new OB/GYN (I changed my mind again and went with someone new because I liked her website and reviews!) is May 18th, which is 3 days after my estimated O date. I just typed a whole long list of options so you lovely ladies could help me decide what to do, but I decided that I should just go to my primary care doctor for the pap and get it done before TTC. Well thanks anyway! :cheeky: I'm kinda proud of myself when I figure things out on my own! :bigsmile:

Another question, I will ask my doctor but I was wondering your thoughts. Do any of you use a "feminine wash" on the outer parts of your lady bits? I use one by Summers Eve that is not a douche, it is just a gentle soap just for that area. Would you avoid using this while TTC? It's only for the outside, but I wonder if it still could somehow be hazardous to the little guys, KWIM?

JGator

Brilliant_Rock

Haven, if you get the wondfos, people/crazy TTCers test to see if the line is getting darker as each day passes. On my last cycle, I was down to 2 Wondfos and a couple digital tests ( I used a lot on the previous cycle). It was very hard for me though. Keep in mind if you do get a line it will be really, really faint at first. Also, there is a chance that it won't get darker the next day as your urine can have more or less HCG in it depending on how much water you have had to drink and the time of day. But, overall, the line should get darker the more pregnant you are. Good luck!

Mia, I would avoid anything like that as pretty much the only thing that is okay for the swimmers is something called Preseed. Mia, I totally hear you on switching doctors based on the online reviews and website. Another good test, call the office and see if a human answers. At my last OBGYN, I had to punch a bunch of numbers in the phone just to get to a point of leaving a voice mail. When I had complications in my pregnancy and needed test results, the last thing I wanted to do was leave a message for the nurse line. My new OBGYN office is smaller and someone answers the phone when you call, and a doctor calls you back if you have a question rather than dealing with a nurse voice mail line where the nurses don't call back. Anyway, off my soap box for now!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock

So I tested and it was negative. Here's hoping that it is just too early or too diluted to detect anything.
I have to say--I'm glad I tested, just because the thought of doing it would have driven me crazy if I hadn't. Now I'm definitely going to wait until Monday to test again.

JGator--Oh, that's interesting! I ordered the wondfos already, so at least I'll have them for the next cycle!

Mia--Oh, you're having TTC dreams! At least I know I'm not alone in my compulsive desire to test ASAP!
And I don't think I answered this before--but I do remember that Oliver passed. I was so sorry when I learned that. He really does have a special place in my heart, the sweet boy.

Okay, thank you for being so warm and welcoming to this very crazy new TTCer, everyone! I can't believe how fast the craze hit me, but like I said before, it is so nice to have a place to come to and post with like-minded ladies.

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock

Hi Girls,

I miss you guys!! I've been quiet, but the energy over here is just so nice...I can't help myself, so here I am again. :wacko:

Haven - How are your temps? Chart link? :naughty: I'm sorry for the BFN, but I agree that it's VERY early still! I have been huge on testing early and it still hasn't done much other than make me crazy and spend money, but I can't stop! It's an addiction for sure. :oops: I've figured out though that 12DPO is about the best time for "early" testing based on how my temps usually start to decline at 12DPO. There's also that study on FF that shows that by 12DPO 80% of the false negatives have been accounted for (meaning only 20% of ppl that test negative at 12DPO are actually pregnant but tested too soon). I don't know though, I guess I'd rather live in a state of ignorant bliss for the 2 days leading up to AF if she's going to come. I tend to be a little on the jaded side about it, but I still test early anyhow. So take all of that with a grain of salt. I'm sure I'll be yelling "TEST!" to you tomorrow, or today.... ;)) LOL By the way, if you have Target nearby, they have FRER that are MUCH cheaper (I think it's $8.99 for a 2 pack w/a 3rd free and you can use the $2.00 off coupon that's in the box you have now...). Just trying to save you some money while you wait for your wondfos to come. :tongue:

Bright - I responded briefly over on the other TTC thread, but I just read your story here and too funny!! It's nice that you can laugh, I'm sorry that it was painful though. I don't think I'll be trying that anytime soon w/a speculum in there! :-o :lol:

Mia - Honestly, I'd just go get your pap w/the new OB and not worry too much about ttc for one month beforehand unless you suspect there's some underlying issue that would cause you to put it on hold. It's nice to be able to have the TTC conversation in depth and have your pap with TTC as the topic, I think. I'm sure it's fine. :)

Curly - Good luck catching that eggie this month and stealth bd dust! A little wine never hurt any mother! ;))

Enbcfsobe - Sticky bean dust to you. :)) I must be lame, I need to go look up the lyrics to that song because I still don't get it! :oops: :lol:

Jen - How are you doing? Are you still around? Thinking of you and hoping that you have good news to report any day now!

AFM - DH and I took a MUCH needed little grown up day off together! We went to see Matt Nathanson in San Francisco. I have to admit, he's ridiculously cute and the concert was great! DH surprised me by booking us a hotel (we'd planned to just drive home after). It got even better when we checked in and found out that they had upgraded us to the top floor with a view of the bay and Coit tower! The next morning we got up and went to Dottie's for breakfast (sooo good) then dashed back home in time for DH to get to work. Lately we've been so busy working/taking care of the house/taking care of kids/etc. that we haven't even had time to really look at each other. So it was wonderful to be able to slow down, hold hands and have fun as a couple. Anyhow, yeah! So I'm feeling pretty happy and content. :)

On the TTC front, I think that we're going to really try a TOTALLY relaxed cycle. No temps, no opks, no worrying about perfectly timed bd, not even going to worry about um, saliva (I'm not explaining if you don't know what I'm talking about!). I just want us to be a normal couple and stop the crazy emotional train for the next two months. We'll still avoid the known bad stuff - sperm toxic lubricants, excess caffeine/alcohol and make sure we keep "busy" during my O week, but I want to try to get that excitement and fun back. For me, all of the obsessive chart stalking (oh FF you're like a drug!), peeing on things for a week mid cycle, then peeing on things for a week at the end of my cycle, checking CM/CP several times a day and making bd more like business is taking it's toll on me. I realize that's a ridiculous sentence but I don't have time to fix it, I need to get back to work. :oops:

So that's my too me-centric update! Sorry for the novel! :errrr:

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock

Haven, you might already know this but, if you can, try to test with first morning urine (fmu), especially when testing early, as the hcg tends to me more concentrated & easy to pick up on your test.
Sorry about the bfn but it's still early. Fingers crossed for you!

Mia, so funny that you're having ttc
dreams already. It can become all encompassing & fast!

Mp, thanks for the reassurance about o pains. I was trying to take it easy on the monitoring this cycle but feel a bit odd now at not having official confirmation of o. Surely it's a forgone conclusion with the trigger though.
Hi to bumby!

Tammy, so glad to see you back!! Sounds like you had a great getaway with your dh. How lovely to reconnect as a couple. The laid back cycle sounds good too. Lol re: saliva! Wishing you lots of luck!
Oh, and I had to ask dh about the lyrics too.
Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Enbcfsobe, continued sticky dust (and full name mention this time!)

Curly, hope you catch that egg & that your mom was sleepy & hard of hearing last night.

Trekkie, stealth bd dust to you too!

Jen, thinking of you. Hugs.

Mlk, how are you doing?

Hi to our mamas & everyone else.

Afm, I got to go to acupuncture & meet with a friend post iui. Yay. Also a post iui session bd session (doctor ordered!) I had some minor cramping-possibly o pains but they weren't nearly as intense as the ones I got last iui cycle. I haven't been temping so I hope I o'd.
Maybe I should've temped.
Posting from my phone so sorry for missing things!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock

Bright--I was just too eager to wait for the morning. Lesson learned! ::) Now that I got it out of my system I think I'll be a bit more relaxed, now. Well, here's hoping. :cheeky:

I'm really intrigued to hear about your acupuncture experience. I've been interested in acupuncture for a long time, but have never been brave enough to try it.

Tammy--Your relaxed approach sounds wonderful. I'm only a couple weeks in and I can already see how this might take over everything, so it sounds like you guys are wise to focus on just going with the flow. I'm hoping to be able to remain relaxed, myself, but that is obviously not happening at the moment.

I'm definitely addicted. Thank you for the FRER tip! I'll go to Target tomorrow. See, I'm out of control.
I think I miscalculated my DPO. :oops: It's just a guess because I only started temping a week ago. I've been charting my CM and period dates for about the last two years. Before that, I temped for about a year and a half. When I was temping, I almost always O'd on Day 14 or Day 15, so Day 14 of this cycle would put me at 11 DPO today. I'm not so great with math, apparently. :cheeky: Talk about wasting money on a super early test!

When I was temping, my temp was usually between 96.8 - 97.2 pre-O, and then 97.4 - 98.0 post-O.

This chart has my O date off because there was an up-shift in my temp a couple days ago. This is probably not enough information to use to really guess at anything, huh? Talk about over-eager! I'm going to just calm down and wait to test until CD 28. My cycles are usually 26 to 29 days long, with two outliers over the last 3+ years at 33 and 35 days long.

I can't figure out how to post a link to my chart, so I saved it as an image, instead.
HavenChart.jpg

Everyone--I'm sorry I keep posting these novels that are very me-focused in here. I'm so embarrassed that I totally miscalculated and took a very early test based on only a guess. Oh, well, it's a good lesson. I am going to try to contain my enthusiasm. I know I said that yesterday, but it's taking longer than I expected. :cheeky:

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock

Hi Haven!

If I were you, I'd just plug in some fake temps and play with it a bit for a "best guess" on your ovulation using previous knowledge and your CM. Personally, having a chart that shows me at 4 DPO would drive me nuts. :lol: Plus you'll want to have that history more accurate if you end up getting the VIP membership at some point because it factors in your estimated O dates based on previous cycles. I had to adjust my first one because I O'd on CD 22 that first time, but it was because I took BCP for the first 5 days of my cycle. Anyhow, yeah that's my .02! :bigsmile:

Oh and don't even give your posts a second thought! We've ALL been there and done about the same (or worse, in my case). Hopefully all you'll need is one cycle so why not? It's a good reminder to me at least that TTC is supposed to be fun and exciting, so it might be weird to say, but thank you for that. :halo:

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock

Haven, ditto to what Tammy said. I'm more than a but jaded about the ttc process & your enthusiasm is refreshing & a nice reminder I try to enjoy this time.

Do you think you're really 4dpo or is ff really off?
I've tested as early as 8dpo, so no shame here!

Re: acupuncture, I'm very needle phobic & squeamish in general but I find it quite relaxing. Some needles can pinch on insertion but then you don't feel them. They're very thin too-like a hair.
I go to community acupuncture, with a shared room & it's much cheaper that way.

TMI question to the ladies who are using or have used progesterone suppositories. Did you bd while using the progesterone? If so, was it
Ok? And did you insert your dose before or after bd (or another time). I was pretty squeamish about doing it last cycle with the crinone but am hoping not to lose my mojo this time.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock

Thanks for being so kind and encouraging, ladies!

Bright--Very interesting about community acupuncture! I didn't even know that existed.

I think I'm more likely 10 or 11 DPO, but because I wasn't temping until a week ago, FF is just off because of the recent uptick in my temps.

I did what Tammy suggested and put in temps that were normal for me before and just after Oing, from back when I was temping. My chart should probably look like this:
HavenModifiedChart.jpg
I put in temps that fall into my normal ranges from when I temped a couple years ago, and assumed I O'd on Day 14, which is just a guess. I typically O'd on Day 14 or Day 15 according to my temps.

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock

Looks good! :) If you're 100% sure that it was EWCM on CD 17, you might have actually o'd a little later, but it's close enough I'm sure. :wink2:

Good luck!! :bigsmile:

ETA: Bright, I have never used them, but I would probably just BD, go clean up/kegel a bit for good measure, put it in then and go to bed. Hope that's not too TMI of an answer. :oops:

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock

Haven, your chart looks great...and quite promising. Good luck on your next test!
As for acupuncture, LC actually suggested the idea of community acupuncture. It's saved me a fortune! I pay $30/session & private sessions run $70-100 +. 

Tammy, thanks for the suggestion. I don't think there's such a thing as tmi here.  :tongue:

mlk

Shiny_Rock

Hi ladies 4 day long weekend here so have been keeping away from the computer. Just have a few mins here while hubby is running furiously around the hardware store (dandi, It's the biggest bunnings in Australia so im sure you can understand my suffering!)

Bright, glad to hear your iui was a quite pleasant experience this time around. I really hope this is your month and you have a sticky bean in there.

Tammy, welcome back, missed you over here. I think if you and your DH are regular bders then there is much to be said for just relaxing and letting nature do it's work.

Haven, dont worry about poas too early, I started at 7dpo last cycle and often tested twice a day. The problem was I was so sure I would get a positive because I was feeling every symptom in the book. I hope you are a one time wonder this cycle!

Curly. Hope you get a chance in this cycle with your inlays around. You too Trekkie!

Hi mia, hope this cycle passes quickly for you so you can jump into the fun of ttc!

Hi to our mamas monkey, jgator, dandi and enbc!

AFM, cd17 here for me and no sign of o, not even any ewcm just creamy for the last 5 or so days. The last 2 cycles my ewcm started on cd 16 so I don't know what is going on. If this cycle is even longer than the last then I am going to use the referral for the pelvic ultrasound my gp gave me a month or so ago to check for pcos. Aargh this wait is so frustrating, why can't I just o on cd14 :nono:

Hi :bigsmile:

I've started testing for my first month! I have two brands of OPK (just to make sure).... I had a near positive at 10 am this morning, and now, 8pm I had a positive opk on cd17!

All of this stuff is so confusing when you first start... at least, for me! I thought the day AFTER the last day of your period was CD1... so I didn't start testing until CD14... lucky huh?

EDIT: Seriously, half of the abbreviations in here have me going... huh :errrr: :confused: lol :cheeky:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Aww thanks Haven, you are such a sweetheart! Cupcakes send me bonkers sometimes but for the most part they are fun to make! Your chart looks terrific, best of luck for your next test!!!

Thankyou JGator, you're such a love!! How are you feeling?

Hi bean, and welcome to the fun! Congrats on a positive OPK!! I'm with you, I cannot believe how much I've learned from participating in this thread. And the abbreviations do take time :bigsmile: I hope your time here is short and sweet, but good fun!

Hehehe mlk, I have spent a fair bit of my long weekend at Bunnings myself! Gosh the one you live near sounds absolutely ginormous!!! And BOO to no O yet, grrrrr! Sending you tons of O dust! Are your cycles generally long, or do you ovulate later and have a short LP? Oh if only our bodies could do as they're told!! Good luck hunnibun.

enbcfsobe, how are you going hon? Your appointment is Monday, yes? Hang in there girl!! I'll be on the edge of my keyboard waiting for an update! :bigsmile:

Bright, tammy, monkey and mia! And anyone else I may have missed!

Happy Easter! I hope everyone stays safe and well.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock

Happy Easter, everyone!!!!

Dandi--I'm not being sweet, I'm being serious! I cannot believe you created those cupcakes with your own hands. You are a sugar artiste in my book!

Bean--Yay and welcome! I'm still learning the abbreviations, myself. There sure are a lot of them.

MLK--Oh, good. Thank goodness I'm not alone. It's hard to resist, isn't it? I hope you get that ewcm soon and don't have to worry about PCOS.

Bright--Thanks! Wow, $30 a session is not bad at all. I'm going to check that out!

Thanks, Tammy! I think you're right, I probably O'd a bit later.

AFM, I've been resisting the tests for the last few days even though it was hard to hold back. I told myself that I'd test this morning if my temp was still high, and it was 98.46, the highest it's been since I started temping again, so I tested:
HavensBFP.jpg
DO YOU SEE THAT?! There are two lines there!!!! I'm really excited but a bit shocked, too.
Now I'm going to start worrying about everything remaining okay for the next 38 weeks . . .

Thank you so much for your support, ladies. I know I'm a total newbie with zero knowledge, and I've learned so much from you in these few short weeks. Here's hoping this starts a trend of BFPs this week!!!!

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

Big congrats to you Haven. You are so lucky you got your BFP so quickly! See you over at the JBP thread!

Wishing all the best for you ladies still waiting!

MuffDog

Shiny_Rock

Haven|1333897124|3166146 said:
Happy Easter, everyone!!!!

Dandi--I'm not being sweet, I'm being serious! I cannot believe you created those cupcakes with your own hands. You are a sugar artiste in my book!

Bean--Yay and welcome! I'm still learning the abbreviations, myself. There sure are a lot of them.

MLK--Oh, good. Thank goodness I'm not alone. It's hard to resist, isn't it? I hope you get that ewcm soon and don't have to worry about PCOS.

Bright--Thanks! Wow, $30 a session is not bad at all. I'm going to check that out!

Thanks, Tammy! I think you're right, I probably O'd a bit later.

AFM, I've been resisting the tests for the last few days even though it was hard to hold back. I told myself that I'd test this morning if my temp was still high, and it was 98.46, the highest it's been since I started temping again, so I tested:
HavensBFP.jpg
DO YOU SEE THAT?! There are two lines there!!!! I'm really excited but a bit shocked, too.
Now I'm going to start worrying about everything remaining okay for the next 38 weeks . . .

Thank you so much for your support, ladies. I know I'm a total newbie with zero knowledge, and I've learned so much from you in these few short weeks. Here's hoping this starts a trend of BFPs this week!!!!

Congratulations Haven!!

S&I

Brilliant_Rock

Congrats Haven!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:
You just might be the shortest lived participant in the TTC thread ever. Yay for getting your BFP on your first cycle trying, and what a happy way to celebrate Easter!

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Haven, that's fantastic news! :appl: Congratulations! My math might be off but maybe a New Year's baby?

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock

Wow, congrats Haven :appl: :appl: :appl:

How did you tell dh?

mayerling

Ideal_Rock

Congrats, Haven! Another WBW graduate! :appl:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

EEK!!! Haven!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SO rapt for you! Beginner's luck, hey?! Ah who cares what it is, it's a BFP!!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: So excited for you hon :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Congratulations!!!!!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock

Thank you, MP, Muffdog, S&I, Puppmom, Kunzite, Mayerling, Dandi! It's so fun to have people to share the news with! It is so super early so I'm not going to tell anyone until much later IRL. Well, I told my sister, but I tell her everything as it happens.

MP--I feel like I'm going to be an imposter in that thread, I just barely became a member of this one. I'll see you over there when I'm brave enough. :cheeky:

S&I--I know, right? I'm having some guilty feelings to be honest, like this was too easy or something. Here's hoping everything goes smoothly and this pregnancy sticks.

Puppmom--I plugged the date of my last AF into the Babycenter calculator and it said December 18th is my due date. I would love to have a Christmas or New Year's baby, though!

Kunzite--I ran into the bedroom, jumped on the bed, and said, "THERE'S A SECOND LINE!!!! WE MADE A BABY!" :cheeky: He was still sleeping when I tested, so I couldn't wait until he woke up. I probably should have done something cuter, huh?

Mayerling--That WBW thread feels like it happened so long ago now, doesn't it? I can't believe I'm here, already.

Dandi--Beginner's luck, indeed! I still can't believe it.

I'm still in a bit of shock over here. Very, very excited, but trying to tone it down to cautiously optimistic. Thanks so much for sharing in my excitement, ladies.

Looking forward to hearing good news from my fellow TTCers!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Haven!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results