shape
carat
color
clarity

The Official TTC Thread!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Re: The Official TTC Thread!

Congrats, haven! :appl: I had a feeling you wouldn't be here for long. Sending lots of sticky dust your way. 

Mlk, I hope you get a positive opk soon. Any news?

Dandi, how are you feeling? Happy Easter to you too!

Bean, welcome! Good luck catching that egg! Hope your stay here is short & sweet. 

Hi to everyone else & happy Easter! 

Afm, just trucking along here. I start the progesterone tonight. Bring on the ick!

JGator

Brilliant_Rock

Wow Haven! That's definitely a line! Congrats. See you over in JBP when you are ready. And, keep using those sticks when you get them next week - it will help with the anxiety. Although, 40 weeks is a long time!

Dandi, I am feeling fine. Not too many symptoms going on. 4 days till my next ultrasound to ease my anxiety.

Bean, welcome. When you get confused on the acronyms just google them with fertility and you should get the answers quickly! That's what I did the first few weeks on this board.

Bright, hope you are well and hopefully you caught the egg and the embryo is super healthy and sticky this time.

Happy Easter and Passover to everyone out there either in the TWW or Waiting to O! Sticky dust to you all this cycle!

megumic

Brilliant_Rock

Holy moly congrats haven!!! That's a def BFP (and you're a jerkstore!) You're a lucky cat for such a quick BFP. :appl:

mlk

Shiny_Rock

Wow Haven congrats you fertile myrtle! Dust for s sticky bean.

Afm, cd 20 and still no ewcm or positive opk. So far I have I'd on cd 18, 23 and now ? My acupuncturist says that if my cycles keep getting longer it is a sign of pcos. I knew the first month I had to sit out was going to be the best chance I had. Oh well boo for me!

choro72

Brilliant_Rock

Congratulations Haven, from one jerkstore to another! Are you going to wear your wedding dress as often as possible while you can? :naughty:

Back to quietly cheering everyone :wavey:

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock

Grats, Haven! :) That's definitely a good line. ::)

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock

Thanks so much for sharing in my excitement, ladies. I didn't retest this morning, but I'm wishing I had. Paranoia is already sinking in, and now I completely understand why people test every single day at first.

Meg--A jerkstore? Are you making a Seinfeld reference, there? I don't think I get it! ETA: Nevermind! Now I remember reading about it earlier in this thread. Gotcha! :cheeky:

mlk--Is there another possible explanation for the varied O dates? Are you very stressed out right now? I had a 35 day cycle recently, and it was during an extremely stressful time for me. Here's hoping there's an alternative reason.

I hope everyone had a nice Easter and Pesach!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock

choro72|1333938856|3166455 said:
Congratulations Haven, from one jerkstore to another! Are you going to wear your wedding dress as often as possible while you can? :naughty:

Back to quietly cheering everyone :wavey:
You know it! Although, I'm a bit chubby at the moment to begin with, so I'm not sure it will zip all the way anymore . . . DH is going out of town in a couple weeks, so I'll report back then. :cheeky:
At least the veil will always fit!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock

Oh my gosh, Haven! Congrats! You're not just a jerkstore, you're like a super mega jerkstore, haha. Every person is different, but I did anything I could to ease my mind in those first weeks. I was a daily tester and then later in my first tri, I bought a fetal heart doppler. The constant monitoring makes some more nervous, so you just have to do what works for you. Super excited for you!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

Congrats Haven!!! :bigsmile:

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock

Just a quick drive-by to congratulate Haven!! Sending sticky dust your way!

MuffDog

Shiny_Rock

NewEnglandLady|1333975932|3166555 said:
Oh my gosh, Haven! Congrats! You're not just a jerkstore, you're like a super mega jerkstore, haha. Every person is different, but I did anything I could to ease my mind in those first weeks. I was a daily tester and then later in my first tri, I bought a fetal heart doppler. The constant monitoring makes some more nervous, so you just have to do what works for you. Super excited for you!

Haven - as someone who is farther along than you (29 weeks), if you were considering a peace of mind doppler, I say DO IT. I didn't (because of the fear that it would just scare me more), but as a FTM, I am constantly freaking out that I don't feel the baby move enough. If I had the doppler, I wouldn't have to run to the doctor/hospital everytime I panicked :)

Of course, you have to be kind to yourself during the early weeks when the heartbeat probably isn't as easy to find.

i was also a daily tester for a while. I had a bunch of tests from the dollar store and figured they'd go to waste otherwise. It was so great seeing that double line!!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock

Hey guys, looks like a lot has happened here. Congrats Haven, that is awesome!

I have been taking a break from PS. Sometimes I need to get away from the bling to keep myself from buying more, and even if I come here...I still look at the bling.

Anyways, still not pregnant :(. I had my consult with the RE doc 2 weeks ago. All we know is that my cycles are slightly irregular (not enough to worry him) and the my right tube is suspicious, but since dye went through, he does not want to explore it right now since that would be laproscopy.

So today I just came back from my CD4 US and it was normal, and I am starting 100mg clomid tomorrow and I have an HCG trigger shot. I am going back next week to start US monitoring, and I am not supposed to do the shot until I get the go ahead. Since I live so far from the doc, if this fails, I will skip a cycle and than try the following cycle. Doing this means missing 7 days of work in a month which is a lot for me. But I know this is important.

Wish me luck guys, I feel like I am entering new territory. I hope the clomid will be nice to me.

Questions for you guys, did you continue charting temps? I am not sure it is necessary if they are monitoring me by US, that seems a little more accurate.

megumic

Brilliant_Rock

MuffDog|1333998327|3166747 said:
NewEnglandLady|1333975932|3166555 said:

Haven - as someone who is farther along than you (29 weeks), if you were considering a peace of mind doppler, I say DO IT. I didn't (because of the fear that it would just scare me more), but as a FTM, I am constantly freaking out that I don't feel the baby move enough. If I had the doppler, I wouldn't have to run to the doctor/hospital everytime I panicked :)

Of course, you have to be kind to yourself during the early weeks when the heartbeat probably isn't as easy to find.

i was also a daily tester for a while. I had a bunch of tests from the dollar store and figured they'd go to waste otherwise. It was so great seeing that double line!!

I completely agree with the bolded. I got the Sonoline B and while I didn't get a read until 9w5d, it was and still is a huge relief to have around every now and then. Prior to feeling movement I checked about twice a week, now I only check if I'm having a "bad day" as I like to call it. But to each their own...some find it causes more anxiety than it relieves.

Jen_91909

Shiny_Rock

Hey everyone,

First I feel I owe an apology for basically dropping off the face of the earth (or, pricescope, at least!) I know it's not so cool to be sharing so much and then just leave everyone hanging, but I became so anxious waiting for the PGD results on our embryos that I really just took to avoiding anything reminding me of TTC/infertility. After we got the results I kept saying I needed to come on and post yet for some reason I just never felt ready. I mean, I literally didn't even lurk! Which makes me realize how much I've missed...

Haven started posting and got a BFP in my absence! A big congrats!! (you jerkstore you ;)) )

Congrats to DandiAndi and enbcfsobe! Lots of sticky dust to both of you!

And Bright - How happy I was to read your AF FINALLY decided to show and that you are in the middle of an IUI cycle. I seriously, ridiculously hope this is it for you. You have endured quite enough.

Hello to everyone else :wavey:

I can't believe how many of you thought of me in my absence. This board really is wonderful.

So, here's the latest with me. As you may remember, our 3 embryos that made it to blastocysts were biopsied and tested. 2 of the 3 came back normal and were graded pretty well. Which truly was wonderful news given the situation. We chose not to find out the sex of the embryos.
I was grateful we got 2 normal embryos, because while that was far less than I originally expected starting with 22 fertilized, it could have been even worse.

However, we decided to join a "banking" program that my clinic offers and do another IVF cycle. With the PGD testing and freezing of the embryos from the first cycle it was already $5,500 (out of pocket). For $7,000 the banking program covers the PGD and then freezing of up to 15 embryos. So, only another $1500 out of pocket. Kind of a no-brainer on that front.

The bad news financially is that our insurance will only cover about 2/3 of the next cycle and then the cost of any transfers would be 100% on us. But despite this, we feel doing another cycle now is the best idea. For one, once you do any transfer at all your shot at that banking program ends. Two, I'd rather get the total # of embryos we will hopefully need for a lifetime now. I am emotionally in IVF mode and 31 years old. It seems easier mentally/emotionally to do a second cycle now than when I'm 34 or 35 with (hopefully, please please please!) a little toddler running around.

Sooo, if you've made it this far, here is the bottom line. Right now I'm waiting for AF... hopefully she'll come this Thurs or Fri. Then I do bloodwork on Day 3 to make sure my hormone levels are ok. If they are I start up a BCP for about 10-14 days, towards the end of which I will overlap with Lupron injections. I'll stop the pill and get another AF/or some type of bleeding, have some more bloodwork and a baseline ultrasound a few days later, then hopefully will be cleared to start stim injections again to join the lupron injections. I would start the stim injections probably early May and assuming all goes well again with that part have the egg retrieval sometime mid-May. This is a different protocol than I did the last time. Part of me is nervous b/c I would have known what to expect with my old protocol and this one is longer and potentially tougher on my body. But then, part of me is happy my RE changed it so much since my results on the last protocol were not what either of us were expecting. So, we'll see.

Any blastocysts we get will again be biopsied and tested. I am not expecting we will get to do a fresh transfer, and will be pleasantly surprised if we do. From what I can gather a frozen transfer would be approx 6 weeks or so after the retrieval. That requires a ton of its own prep including nightly progesterone injections in the butt with a scary huge needle, yikes! But, I'm getting ahead of myself.

Finally, last thing is that DH and I are going to the urologist on Wed that my RE referred. He specializes in male infertility. We just want to get a second opinion on things and possibly test for DNA fragmentation in his sperm (though my RE claims this is unreliable). Either way, we'll see what, if anything, he brings to the table.

So, that's the long-winded summary. This journey has been trying and difficult. Like all of us I have positive days and days I want to stay under the covers. The stress of infertility, treatments, etc is quite a unique one for sure.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock

Congrats, Haven! It's a good thing you and your DH waited til you both, simultaneously had a 'We're ready!' moment... as it seems you're quite fertile! :cheeky: Enjoy this time and pee on as many sticks as you want. I'm super happy for you!!

Jen_91909

Shiny_Rock

LtlFirecracker|1334012865|3166936 said:
Wish me luck guys, I feel like I am entering new territory. I hope the clomid will be nice to me.

Hi Ltl,
Best of luck to you on this new step in your journey. I hope this is just what you need for your BFP.

JGator

Brilliant_Rock

Ltl, I did continue to chart throughout my 3 Clomid cycles even though the temps can be erratic, I still had an overall pattern. Good luck to you. I hope the 100MG of Clomid does the trick for you. That was the dosage that I used, and it worked for me.

Jen, thanks for checking in. I am so happy 2 embryos made it, and you are on to another cycle. Good luck. You are a trooper for enduring the medicines/shots.

enbcfsobe

Brilliant_Rock

Hi all sorry to be MIA again. Yesterday's scan went fine -- measuring at 6w1d, which is just about right, and saw a nifty little flicker that doc said was a heartbeat. Going back again next weds. Been feeling generally dizzy/queasy since Friday. I guess that's a good sign, though it certainly doesn't feel great (though i know it may get much worse before it gets better). I'll be back later with a better post once i get caught up!!!

JGator

Brilliant_Rock

Yay enbcfsobe! A heart beat is an amazing sign that things are right on track for you! Make sure you eat and drink often to help with the dizziness/queasiness. I've been drinking a lot of lemonade and having small snacks throughout the day.

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

enbcfsobe, I'm so happy to hear your news! Sounds like everything is going well for you so far. I second JGator's suggestion to make sure you snack every couple of hours or so. Join us at JBP when you feel ready!

Jen, thanks for reporting back! I'm happy to hear that two of the embryos looked good. Hoping for the best for you this upcoming cycle! The journey has not been easy for you, but I'm so hopeful you will have a good outcome!

Firecracker, glad to hear you are being proactive! I really hope that the clomid gives you just the boost you need! Keep us posted!

Thinking of you Bright and keeping my fingers tightly crossed. Hello to Tammy and Prana and all the others as well!

mlk

Shiny_Rock
!

Bean, welcome, hope your stay here is just as short as Haven's!

Ltl Fire, glad to hear that things are progressing for you and things are starting to gear up for a slightly more aggressive try. Hopefully this does just the trick.

Jen, I was wondering how you were going. The best of luck to you and your DH for more viable eggies this time. I'm sure you will have your baby soon!

Enbc, can we congratulate you properly yet?

Hi to everyone else :wavey:

AFM, EWCM came yesterday and I my opks have become gradually darker over the last 24 hours (yes I am a POAS addict and have been testing 3-4 times per day). I have a feeling I might get a positive later on today, so if that is the case, I will be on the same timeframe as last cycle, positive OPK on CD21, Oing on CD23, probably a 35 day cycle. I ahve given DH an advance warning that I will need him for the next 3-4 days. Fingers crossed this time works.

ETA: just got a positive OPK. It seems like I get a bit of a warning the day before the positive in that they are almost as dark. Hope I have not left it too late to BD. So far I have only got in CD 18/19 (middle of the night, so not sure which one to count. I will hopefully then count CD21 (today), 22 and 23. If I haven't o'd by then, I am not sure what will happen as I don't think DH will stretch to 4 days in a row. :rolleyes:

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock

Congratulations, Haven! I am wild with envy but also very excited for you. I hope you have a super sticky bean!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock

Welcome Bean!!!!

Ltl--Good luck! I *really* hope the Clomid works for you.

Jen--Good luck to you. I'm so happy to hear that two embryos made it, and sending good thoughts for this next cycle!

Yay, enbcfsobe! That is so exciting!

Thanks for sharing in our excitement NEL, Skippy, CurlySue, Ltl, Jen, Pils (you are so right!), and Trekkie! I'm trying so hard to be cautiously optimistic right now, but it's not working. I'm just plain over-the-moon.

NEL, MuffDog, & Meg--I hadn't even heard of a fetal doppler until I read your post, but now I'm pretty sure I'm going to get one. :cheeky: I tested again yesterday morning, and it was a strong line thank goodness. I am now very concerned about protecting this growing bean, so I was thrilled when the Wondfos came in a package this morning so I can keep on retesting. The fetal doppler is probably going to be a good thing for a worrywart like me.

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congratulations Haven!
I was going to post in the TTC thread back in Jan since I got off my pills but found out I was pregnant Feb 6th and we weren't not trying but we weren't trying. We got pregnant on Jan 15th!

If you don't want to wait to get another test and don't want to drop another 20.00 on one just head over to the nearest $ store and pick one up. 3 of those told me I was positive and then the ultrasound confirmed it :) They test the same hormone the only difference is you pay 1.25 for the test instead of 15+$ ::) That and you have to pee a bit in a cup and use the dropper to drop 2 drops on the dot. For 15.00 savings I'll do that-since I can take as many of them as I want pretty much and not get to the price of one!

You're in for a wild ride-yesterday was the worst day for me ever. sick 3 times and on the couch all day. But prior to 14 weeks I was only nauseous and not sick so i can't complain to much!

Check out www.babyhalfoff.com every day for a new deal. Just bought my awesome diaper bag for 40.00 shipped and it's more than double that retail. They do cloth diapers and tons of other products too.

Good luck to all the TTC ladies. I HIGHLY recommend maca root. If you haven't heard of it look it up. it's a natural herb that increases fertility in both men AND women and I took it after getting off the pill since my hormones were all out of whack. It helps your body regulate it's endocrine system and I felt 100x better on it. If you have a bulk barn you can actually get it in powder form but I took the capsules and just took it in the morning with my breakfast. You can take up to 4 a day but I would start out with one then increase to 2 and depending on your body weight continue to slowly increase it if you need 4. No ill side affects either-unless you take to many and don't slowly increase. First day I took 2 right after dinner and felt like I drank a red bull lol but that's normal if you don't do it slowly :) I then switched to just the one in the morning and felt great.

This is the product I used. Married Dec. 4th and off the pill. First cycle was dec 5th with my next cycle right at the beginning of Jan. and conceived on Jan 15th. I only took it from mid-dec until I got my period in Jan since it seemed to already get me regular and I didn't think I needed it anymore. Turns out I didnt ::)

I also had a friend use it since she was all out of whack and it really increased her energy and sex drive. Needless to say her husband was very happy and so was she!

ETA: The Doppler heart monitor is awesome! I got to hear the babies heart beat at my last appt. and it was so cool! They usually have some for sale on kijiji or mommy sites after they are done with them but I think they are like 150-200.00 new :)

Here is a excerpt from the site.

http://macasure.com/products/macasure/features-benefits.html

Used for centuries by native Peruvian for its remarkable health properties, maca has been clinically proven in both men and women to help:

* Balance the hormonal system naturally
* Improve sexual function
* Increase energy
* Reduce stress

Balance hormones & Improve sexual function
Renowned for its hormone-balancing effects, maca has been shown to optimize the hormonal system—without introducing foreign animal, plant or synthetic hormones. Maca regulates the endocrine system addressing hormonal imbalance and its associated symptoms in both sexes to safely:

* Increase libido
* Improve sexual performance
* Alleviate menopause, PMS or andropause symptoms
* Forestall the hormonal changes of aging

Increase energy & reduce stress
Also called ”Peruvian Ginseng”, maca is a powerful adaptogen that helps increase energy and stamina and improve the ability to handle stress. Its remarkable benefits lie in its ability to naturally nourish and rejuvenate exhausted adrenal glands serving to:

* Increase energy
* Reduce stress and its impact on the body
* Control cortisol levels
* Promote restful sleep
* Improve immunity
* Enhance mental clarity

What is an adaptogen? A substance that produces a response in your body which increases your power of resistance against multiple stressors. Adaptogens have a normalizing influence on your body’s multiple systems, improving both your physiological and emotional health.

Clinically proven
Clinically proven, maca’s efficacy has been supported through countless scientific studies—and thousands of years of native Peruvian medicine. MacaSure is the same form of gelatinized maca used in published human clinical trials.

Why Choose MacaSure?
MacaSure uses only the finest organic maca roots, traditionally grown in the Andean highlands of Peru. A unique whole maca root extract, MacaSure is gelatinized, removing the root’s starch to improve absorption and concentrate the active ingredients within. Processed using a proprietary gelatinization process developed by researchers at the University National Agraria La Molina in Peru, MacaSure is able to deliver purity and potency you can count on.
Sustainably harvested, fair-traded, and produced in partnership with the native Peruvians who farm it, MacaSure is certified organic by the internationally recognized Eco-Agency SKAL of the Netherlands. MacaSure is both farmed and processed using certified organic practices and is the best selling brand of Maca in Canada.

IMG_1289.jpg

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock

Hi Girls,

I hope everyone is doing well. I've been lurking here and there but trying to keep distracted a bit from the unspoken TTC list that takes over my brain at times. I had a new CS ring made by DanielM and that's proven to be a really nice distraction, can't wait for it to get here. :wink2:

Anyhow, I somewhat caved. I'm still not going to temp, but I wanted to get OPKs. I gave up on Wondfo opks and am using just the CVS brand strips. So far they seem to be showing my fade in pattern much better, so hopefully it's just the Wondfos that were causing me to only get a positive RIGHT before I ovulated. We'll see! I'm currently on CD11, hoping to ovulate on CD14 based on history and what the opks are looking like (already fading in a bit). The plan is to just bd every day til I ovulate at this point since we know DH's count is good. I got some preseed when I picked up my OPKs so giving that a whirl for a month or two.

I know I said that I'd just let go this month, but I found that I *have* to do something proactive to keep my spirits up. I feel like if I don't chart OR opk I might lower our chances of conceiving and I can't purposefully do that. It probably doesn't make sense.

I want to catch up with everyone, but I'll need to come back later to do that. Work is killing me and while I can spew out the stuff in my head fast and stealthy, I stink at it for updates. So I'll be back! :))

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Tammy, I totally understand where you're coming from. You don't want to have any *regrets* after your cycle because it's another month gone. Here's to hoping this is your month. I don't know if it was the preseed/cup combo or not but I got pregnant on my 5th (i can never remember if it was 5th or 6th!) cycle and that was the first cycle using it. It also helps your cause after BDing for a week straight...if you know what I mean!

enbcfsobe

Brilliant_Rock

I feel like such a bad PS-er but the queasiness seems to be worse the more i'm on the computer :( Which means that work is awesome since most of my work is on the computer. Yay.

Haven -- Congrats, lady, on maybe the shortest stay on this thread ever!! Lucky you!! All the best for a healthy and comfortable pregnancy!

Bright -- Thinking of you in your tww and crossing all available digits for this to be your month!

Jen -- So glad to see you check in! Thats great that 2 embryos look good, and the banking option seems to make sense for your family. Best of luck in this cycle!!

LtlF -- Glad you have a plan you feel comfortable with -- here's hoping it works on the first try!!

mlk -- good news on the positive opk; best of luck!! and yes, i think i'm ok with congrats now (though still only cautiously optimistic)

tammy -- don't be so hard on yourself about wanting to take some control. its a tough spot to be in, and we all need to feel like we've got some grasp on the situtation. do whatever makes you feel better. you've got a plan in place (not to mention a gorgeous CS ring!) and you'll be just fine whatever you decide to do.

many thanks again to MP, JGator, meg, etc. for sticking around and cheering us all on! all the best to everyone else i missed who's out there trying!!

AFM, queasiness continues, with some bonafide nausea this morning in the shower. woke at 6:30 and didn't get to work until 9:30 despite living an 8 min walk from the office. ugh. trying all the suggested food/drink remedies including constant eating. right now the salt & vinegar chips and sour patch kids are my friends. also just ran to the store to pick up seasickness acupressure bands. figured they can't hurt me and might just help me get through the deposition i'm supposed to be taking tomorrow. other than that i've got a second u/s scheduled with the RE next weds and an initial scan (and my belated annual exam, ugh!) with my regular OB the tues after that if all goes well.

thanks again to all here for your awesome support and encouragement!! i'm hopeful that i'm now on to jbp and beyond, but i'll try to keep checking in to see how everyone is doing!!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock

Enbc, ok, then, here an official huge congratulations! I'm so glad to hear your lo is measuring right on track & with a strong hb. I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well (though that's probably a good sign) & hope the sea bands help. 
How's the crinone treating you? I started on sunday & have been pretty moody since. I don't know if the crinone is to blame or the general stress of the ttc process. 
Continued thoughts & sticky dust your way. So thrilled for you!

Jen, welcome back! That's wonderful news that your 2 embryos look great & that you've found a good plan to move forward. It will be nice to get most of the  IVF stuff out of the way at once when you're in the zone. When will you do your first transfer?
Can't wait to hear about your updates & follow your growing family. 

Mlk, I'm glad your o is finally on its way. I think you still have plenty of time, especially if you bd every night until your temp shift. Good luck catching that egg!

Ltl, it's good to see you back again. I certainly understand the need to take a break from ps sometimes. I'm glad to hear you're staring a clomid cycle & hope it's just the little push you need to get your bfp. I did temp my first clomid cycle (I'm not temping this cycle.) 
My temps were pretty erratic & very high on my clomid days, but I was able to see a temp shift post-o. I also had a weird 4 day long implantation dip. I don't know if that was from the meds or the bfp since it was my first month for both.  I decided not to bother with temping this month since I had to go in for so many monitoring u/s sessions that I figured it was unnecessary & maybe added to my stress level. (Also, I didn't really have the heart to start that again after my m/c)
How is the clomid treating you? I hope you have a minimum of side effects & some good follies developing. 

Curly, did you o yet? I hope you had lots of stealthy bd sessions & your mom is none the wiser. 

Vintagelover, congrats on your bfp! Interesting about the maca root. If you mind my asking, how were your hormones out of whack after the pill? Mine have definitely seen better days (post bcp diagnosis of pcos). I'm taking metformin to try to regulate them, but the maca root sure sounds promising. Maybe I'll check it out. 

Tammy, how exciting about your new ring! Its definitely hard to back off of the monitoring, but it sounds like you've reached a reasonable compromise by just using the opks. That's interesting about the cvs brand vs wondfos. I usually only got 1 positive wondfo opk the day before I o'd as well. 
Really hoping you catch that egg this month!

Trekkie, mia, bean how are you doing?

Hi to our mamas-mp, jgator, enbc, dandi, haven & vintagelover & anyone I missed. 

Afm, I've been a bit emotional lately. Kind of down about the ttc process in general & worried about the news I'll get next week. I'll be sad if it's a bfn, but I also worry that a bfp would bring stress too as I worry about a repeat of last time. I'm trying to be present as much as possible & not to jump to worst case scenarios, but it's tough. We have an appointment on the books with my Re for next Thursday to discuss options if this iui didn't work. Thursday will be 14dpo so I should know by then. 
If you have any dust to spare, please send it my way! Prayers & digit crossing also very much appreciated. 

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock

Bright, I have almost everything crossed for you! I'll cross the rest in about 5 days. :lol: Hang in there my dear, you will be a mama soon and chattering away over there with MP. :halo:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results