shape
carat
color
clarity

The Official TTC Thread!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: The Official TTC Thread!

Yes, means something as in recording HCG as in likely pregnancy. If you do opt to test again, then perhaps a First Response Early Results? They are very accurate. I too hate the cheapies. Got a negative on one the day after getting a positive on a FRER, and later testing on same day as said negative resulted in another positive with the FRER. Anyways, no news is good news when it comes to this stuff -- as in no AF. That is the only true negative test.

On what CD was youe last day of fertile fluid? Just wondering if it coincides with the OPK. Also wonder how long is the longest LP you have had since monitoring.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Steal said:
This month I think I am going to throw away all remaining preggo pee sticks - they are the work of the devil.

Yes, they really are. I think after about 5 months in of TTC, I completely stopped testing and never used them again.

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock

Steal: I might have to agree with dreamer that things are not over yet. My thoughts are with you and we will be here no matter what. I am still holding hope that AF might not come....

PO: Sounds like you had an amazing trip and yummy one too! Sorry about AF but maybe a romantic rendezvous was all you needed to kick things into gear this cycle :love:

KTF: Sorry for the delayed reply. I think you and your hubby made a solid decision for you both to finish the healing process. Hopefully you will both come to a good resolve and when you are ready we will be very happy to have you back here! Hugs.

And a quick note to say CD1... stupid rookie mistake looking for preggo symptoms :devil: About 10 home preggo tests down over the past few days and AF arrived today.

Hi to everyone I missed! :wavey:

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

Steal, the CB tests can be... misleading. I got a 'not pregnant' when I tested at nearly 6 weeks.

So stupid that I even tried it - I already had a positive test from a non-digital. I just wanted to see the word 'pregnant' appear. I'd even had a scan after some spotting in week 5 so I knew it was wrong, knew I absolutely was pregnant.

Go with some cheap sticks if you're still late in a few days. I'm with Dreamer - it is not entirely bad news yet.

BTW, I was amused by the diamond and pee stick photo. Only on PS.

Hugs, and good luck.

Jen

Steel

Ideal_Rock

Laila: I'm convinced: I have 2 left which I imagine I will use by tomorrow ( :rolleyes: ) and after that, no more will cross my door. May I say, I saw your picture on the preggo thread and you have the most perfect preggo belly. I bet you look really cute. Being a mamma-to-be suits you. :love: I vote girl btw.

Dreamer: LP, usual at 14 days. EWCM was Saturday and only on Saturday. I know because it was very strange for me as I usually have copious amounts of EWCM. I blamed the soy at the time. Bear in mind I am also taking the extra B vitamins. 9.30 and still no AF, CM is currently scant and lotion-ie but not pink. Still having AF cramping on and off so I am confident she is coming. Could all this be down to the soy and B? But that wouldn’t explain the + cheapie...
I don't like all this. I am actually thinking of going to the nurse/dr. tomorrow and I avoid the dr. unless a body part is hanging off (and stays off for more than a week). If there is no AF tomorrow morning I will call for a blood test- it would be nice to know if there was something. Is that crazy? :twirl:

ModernS: No! I am so sorry. Damn than witch to hell :nono: . (Thanks for your thoughts - I really appreciate it)

JenW: Thanks for coming over here. Yeah, after 2 days of trawling the web it seems that the digital was not the best choice. Who knew? It is so crazy that it gave you a negative at 5weeks. After more OCD research it seems that the current CB digi tests do not test LH as I said earlier, so the lines given to measure some basic levels of Hcg, perhaps not enough though. At the moment although AF is MIA, the last 2 cheapies were negative -plain as day. When I die I will donate my body to medical research - perhaps they can work this crap out?

BTW: I really hope I am not being a PITA. If I am tell me - you know I would be the first to call somebody else out.

charbie

Ideal_Rock

Steal: id also suggest going with a different kind of test. The line appeared bc there was some hcg in your system, so, that means a spermy may have done some dry humping (or more! Hilarious!). I'm a fan of FRER or some other non-digi.

Ps: I was convinced AF was right around the corner when I was preggo....

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

Steal I would not go to the doctor... why bother? You will know for sure in a few days... so based on EW and the OPK you are 15 DPO today? I vote wait it out or go get a FRER, it is the most sensitive and reliable dye test. And cramps can mean AF or pregnant :rolleyes: of course.

PO sounds like a lovey trip to Paris! I love that city. And great job losing so much weight! I am following weight watchers and have lost 17lbs so far, it is a plan that works really well for me and so I plan to continue. But thank you for offering to help! My only issue will be what to do re: diet when I get pregnant but I will talk to my doctor when that time comes. For now I plan to stay on my diet until I get a BFP, whenever the heck that happens. BTW my cycles shortened by about 5/6 days when I got in shape! Used to O on CD 18 or so and lately it has been closer to CD 13/14.

Well we decided to bare back it this month :errrr: As DH says, it is officially the great sex marathon of 2010 :rodent: We like to aim for every day in the fertile period and then until O is confirmed with temping/CF, which usually means about 8 days in a row. DH is very happy as it means more sex in one week than we usually have in two months since baby was born :lol: Two days down so far and I have fertile CF now on CD 10. Expecting O around CD 12/13, but since this is the first cycle temping I am actually very curious to see when it happens since for the last 6 mo I have just beeing going on my CF.

Steel

Ideal_Rock

Charbie : Thanks for the support. I have learned my lesson. No more digital tests. I will wait it out - not that I have any other choice really.

Dreamer: You are right, I will just wait it out. As for you.... erererererererere.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

Cherry that emotie has seriously disturbed me and I think it impossible to ever get in the mood again now!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock

Dreamer, if you set the mood right 7a235e4841645509d66c542019f6529e4ff4879_t.png.gif , you might get your mojo back.

Cherry! I laughed out loud when I saw your siggy. Love it!

Gotta run to make dinner but I'll be back!

Ryan Claire

Shiny_Rock

Drive by hugs for Steal!! Fingers and toes crossed that your saga has a happy ending. IMHO, False positives may just be the cruelest

Also KTF thanks for your update. So sorry to hear about the struggles you been having... I am glad that you have reached some peace in your decision to stop for a little while. Sounds like you and your DH could use the time to heal and regroup. I wish it was easier for you... you'll be in our thoughts.

I'll get back to everyone later on when I have more time.

This stimming cycle is slowwwwwly reaching it's end... I have had ultrasounds and bloodworks off an on for the last two weeks and for the last 4 days straight. My E2 is now over 500 and my biggest follicle is 16.9 and they usually trigger at 18+ so hopefully one more day of shots will do the trick. There is a chance they will trigger me tonight, which I really hope they don't do... just seems to early... but I should know more this afternoon. I'll let you know.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock

Eeek-I went away for my little brother's wedding and the thread actually started moving :bigsmile:

Steal-I am so sorry that your body (and the tests) were extra sneaky this month! I had a false positive, or chemical pregnancy, not sure which our first month of being married) and it really sucks when the next one (and the next one, and the one at the Dr's office) are negative....HUGE HUGS TO YOU!!! I think from the way your strips looked that it was a chemical, which means that your DH's swimmers did more than just dry hum an eggie ;)) But, that's just my little old opinion...

KTF-We'll miss you, but I'm glad that you are taking the time you and your DH need. Healing is sometimes surprising with how much time is needed (At least for me!)

Dreamer-Welcome back to TTC land:) I'm willing to bet you'll be a total jerk store:)

Ryan-I hope that this is it for you and your little follie keeps growing!!!!

DCG-How are things going post-IUI?

It seems like we're all a little down and stuck in a rut right now! I hope for some BFPs soon, but also that all of us will have a little more hope and cheer in our lives! TTC really sucks sometimes, and it feels like most of us have been in it for the long-haul now (either we scared off the jerkstores from posting, or there just aren't any right now ;)) Anyway, I guess I am just sending huge hugs to all of us, and a reminder that even though our bodies aren't quite getting the TTC thing they are pretty incredible, and we are all pretty incredible ladies with lives and personalities and self-worth that far, far, far eclipse TTC!

On my end...thanks for all the well wishes. We are slogging through mounds of adoption paperwork. Even though it's a ton of work it is very exciting. I'm actually not quite sure what CD I am, maybe 26...? Our timing was all of this month, so I am just waiting for AF to make her appearance, but this coming month we're going to try to get the timing and the frequency back up :cheeky:

I started running a few weeks ago and then decided to start the Couch to 5K plan, so I am starting week 2 of that tomorrow (I slept in today :rolleyes: )

My job is still out of control, and I am upping my search for something else in the hopes that I'll find something I like within 6 months to a year so that I can have some flexibility when we have a bebe (however they join our family!)

Basically, I need a similar salary, 1 week more vacation, a reasonable work environment--no more 60-70 hour weeks, the ability to work from home 1-2 days per week, and partially funded family insurance (my current job fully pays for employees but doesn't pay any for families, so if we need a family plan it will be like $1700/month! :errrr: --DH may be starting school full-time in the next year, so it would be great to have family insurance at my job...) I'm also open to part-time work if it has some benefits and the proportional pay is similar to what I currently make...if DH keeps working and does school part-time, me working part-time is my first choice.

So, with my now crazy work schedule, MBA classes, adoption paperwork, job hunt, and a semblance of a personal life, life for Bella is pretty crazy busy right now....

TO all my special TTC ladies--Giant hugs, tons of dust, and I'll try to distract evil AF with a double chunk chocolate chip cookie!!!

Steel

Ideal_Rock

Dreamer: So you went though childbirth right? And it is my innocent smiley’s humping that is making you cross your legs? Want me to get out the video of Hunter’s birth for a quick ‘fresher. Bwahhahahahahhahah. :devil:

CDN: You know what is cuter? Non TTC’ers (ie sane people) will think I mean ‘say no to witches’ which doesn’t make much more sense but at least is seasonal with Halloween around the corner. Jokes on you, people who don’t examine pee sticks in every possible lighting source. So what was for dinner?

RC: Go Follie, GO, Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I so hope it gets to the 18mm. Dust dust dust.

Bella: It was all drama, sorry about that. I think you are right. I am sorry you had a falsie too. But that means there is hope, right? I’m glad you are looking at your work situation – that couldn’t continue. I think ‘we’ scared off the jerkstores, not a bad thing either. It is just us old timers in here now. If we stay in the pool much longer we will have to get fitted for the adult little swimmer nappies – nobody wants to find a whoopsie in the pool; not cool. Good luck sifting though the paperwork and ever better luck for a BFP – not out till your out.

AFM
Yup, I'm still barren! :rolleyes:
Blood in CM so I will be CD 1 by the end of the day. Next time I will sell tickets. Sorry about all the drama.

Steel

Ideal_Rock

Whoa, TMI alert. No spotting for me. AF is here with a vengance. Very little if no cramping but whoooa hold on to your panties!

CD1 and I have started the soy again.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock

Ugh, Steal. I am so sorry for all the drama. I was really, really convinced by that first test you posted - enough to make me think that this was a chemical. That test was positive, plus AF was indeed a little late, right? Either way, HUGE huge huge hugs to you, lady, and I am sending all the dust I've got for this new cycle!!!

And of course, dust all around too!!!! :bigsmile:

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock

Hi Ladies,

I'm so sorry that I have been MIA these past couple days, but I was out of town and away from the computer. I am also sorry to do a fly-by post, but I am swamped here at work.

I just wanted to tell you, Steal, that I am so disappointed about the whole situation. I know how frustrating false positives are. To get so excited only to be shot down, it just SUCKS! I don't think your response is out of line either. In fact, I think I had a bit of breakdown too when I got one in April or May. But, I do agree with the other ladies that this could be a positive, proving that you are not "barren" as you claim, but that you can conceive. I know it provides little solace now, but the fact is that you can get pregnant, and that is definitely the hardest part, right? I send you monsterous (((((((HUGS)))))) and hope that you feel better soon.

To the rest of you ladies, I promise I will write everyone back later tonight/tomorrow morning. Till then, I hope you all take care and for those still in the 2WW, tell your itty bitty beans to hang in there, b/c we need some happy news around here :wink2:

moxie.moo

Shiny_Rock

Steal, while I'm sure the disappointment that you're feeling is pretty overwhelming, that one positive test makes me think that something was going on there. Maybe it was a warm-up for this month. Thinking of you.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

modernsparkler said:
And a quick note to say CD1... stupid rookie mistake looking for preggo symptoms :devil: About 10 home preggo tests down over the past few days and AF arrived today.

Just wanted to say sorry MS! I think your note was hidden in all of Steal's attention hogging :cheeky:

Steal Well poo, that bites. Onwards and upwards. I feel sure you will be KU soon, and I also think this was a "chemical" which is good news in one sence, though thoroughly maddening and crazy-making in every other sense I am sure. Take it easy and get back on the horse soon woman!

Anyone in the 2ww still? DC is, anyone else?

WhatsOldisNew

Rough_Rock

Oh Steal, ModernSparkler - sorry that you're not pregnant this time around. I will be thinking extra fertile thoughts for you both - and everyone else trying again!

And dust for those in the 2WW!

--
I am CD20 and :rolleyes: still haven't ovulated. Hopefully that will happen eventually, so sometime I'll get to experience the dreaded 2WW. :bigsmile: :rolleyes:

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock

Modern-Sorry about the CD1!

What's old-Hope that you O soon!

On my end, um yeah...DH got laid-off today! Pretty unexpected and not so fun. He was definitely going to start school part-time in the spring, and thinking about starting school full-time so we were gearing up to possibly make a go of it on just my salary, but 4 months of no pay/unemployment will definitely put a crimp in our budget, especially with adoption expenses and my tuition. So...this is an interesting development...we're still processing this.

moxie.moo

Shiny_Rock

Ugh! Is there a thread-wise dark rain cloud passing through here? Someone needs a bun in the oven stat to keep us all going.

Bella- that is the worst. It definitely takes a lot of time to process it so stick with it--it's a mind "bender" (trying to stay p.g.) in unexpected ways without a doubt. At least it was for me when I was laid off quite unexpectedly for 6 months in 2009. I think the key is to make the most of it, but that's easier said than done admittedly. Sounds like you guys have a really supportive and understanding relationship, so that will be extremely beneficial in this case.

WOIN- While the 2ww is killer, so is the "did I ovulate? will I ovulate?" period as well... I don't remember--how long have you been without BC? I took a while to regulate and then once I did, my body "unregulated" the first month we were trying. Hang in there!

DCG- How are you holding up? You may be the best bet for this month, so ditto on hanging onto that bean.

Modern- I think I'm joining you soon. I am still second-guessing the heavy (*)(*)'s and the constant peeing, but all my obsessive internet research indicates that that won't likely be in the works for another two weeks or so. My wish for a crystal ball has me thinking I already have one...

~~~

AFM I am on CD 32 and expecting AF on Wednesday. The good news is I'm not a jerkstore, the bad news is I haven't been scared off.... yet! I'm holding it together in the 2WW. I'm swamped with midterms and clients in the interim which, while stressful, is definitely a distraction. My sis is trying for her 2nd right now and she and my newly engaged younger sister were riding me throughout a weekend-long family get-together re: babies, so I revealed enough to get them to lay off so that I can keep my sanity. I pressure myself enough--I don't need external pressure too. My older sister was SHOCKINGLY empathetic and understanding (for her) which neither I nor my DH could believe, but of course appreciated. I almost ducked into a Walgreen's today for a First Response Early Response on my way to buy salmon for dinner, but I fought the urge and kept right on walking. So that was a small victory, although I'm dying to know a true answer one way or another... Looking forward to finding out.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

Good to know Moxie is in the 2ww! We can all cheer her on! 8)

I am on CD 11 and though I thought I had some EW the last few days after more analysis :knockout: I think it was not the case and was "obscured" but other things. So basically no fertile CF yet, though I think it is on the way. My temps have been getting loooower and loooower which usually means the rise in estrogen for me. O has been on CDs 12 - 14 usually, so I expect things to change in a few days.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

Bella_mezzo said:
Modern-Sorry about the CD1!

What's old-Hope that you O soon!

On my end, um yeah...DH got laid-off today! Pretty unexpected and not so fun. He was definitely going to start school part-time in the spring, and thinking about starting school full-time so we were gearing up to possibly make a go of it on just my salary, but 4 months of no pay/unemployment will definitely put a crimp in our budget, especially with adoption expenses and my tuition. So...this is an interesting development...we're still processing this.

Good lord, Bella, I am sorry! That bites! HH's hubby got laid off recently too I think, darned economy :nono:

WhatsOldisNew

Rough_Rock

Oh, Bella, I'm sorry! That's certainly unnecessary and added stress -- but at least he already had a plan to leave his job in the near future, so perhaps this news is not too terribly devastating to his emotional well-being? I hope you figure something out to get through the next few months. Lots of low-stress dust for you!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock

Hi Ladies,
I'm mostly a lurker. My husband and I are semi-trying these days (just within the past week we've ditched the condoms but I've been off the pill for over 2 years) so I thought I would start posting here.

I went on the pill when I was 20 but stopped after a year - my periods never did get back to normal and I went back on the pill about 2 years later to 'fix' it. When I came back off the pill 2 years ago (IUD instead), my cycles were crazy long and irregular. I went to my dr. who, based on bloodwork, suggested that I had PCOS (despite being fairly thin and with few other symptoms). I saw an RE specialist (reccomended on the soulcysters forum), who after only a short meeting told me that I don't have PCOS and could should think about gaining a bit of weight instead. He indicated that he was not concerned about my fertility (but didn't actually do any tests). At that point, I had the IUD out and for the past year, my cycles had been improving - between 30-35 days for the past 8 months. However, right now I'm on cycle day 50 :angryfire: and going insane. My good friend just got pregnant the first month of trying (the good old 'jerkstore' :bigsmile: ) and I'm feeling frustrated that now, when my husband is finally becoming ready, my body is seemingto conspire against me. I tested yesterday (which was foolish, as it would have taken a miracle this month) and it was negative (of course!).

Sorry for the long introduction. I've been reading this thread for ages and I have a ton of admiration for all of you lovely ladies and am glad to share this journey with you.
:wavey:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

Hey Maevie! Have you thought of temping or charting? I personally find it rather simple (with a little practice) and it can give a clue about what is going on, at least then there is not so much wondering "Did I or didn't I??" It is not for everyone but I like it a lot.

moxie.moo

Shiny_Rock

CD1 over here. Please divert all dust to DCG.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock

Dreamer_D said:
Hey Maevie! Have you thought of temping or charting? I personally find it rather simple (with a little practice) and it can give a clue about what is going on, at least then there is not so much wondering "Did I or didn't I??" It is not for everyone but I like it a lot.

i have been charting for over a year and was temping for a while, but that was back when my cycles were longer and more irregular. I have decided to pay attention to CM now (the fertile EWCM came at about day 21-22 during this current 50 day cycle) as temping is difficult because I tend to be a chronic insomniac and wake a lot at all hours of the night.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Bella, Sorry to hear about your DH. :blackeye: Grrrr. Hopefully, they offered him a good package and/or he's able to find something else soon.

Maevie, When temping, have you noted a clear thermal shift indicating ovulation? The RE you visited didn't do bloodwork to rule out PCOS?? Perhaps your regular ob/gyn did bloodwork, which was passed along to the RE's office?

DCG, I've been meaning to pop in to mention something about your insurance. It sounds like they denied coverage of the IUI when your RE's office tried to get it pre-certified or pre-authorized? Have you looked into the appeal process at all? I would absolutely appeal their decision. Each insurance company has their own rules/procedures, but when I had my IUIs, they were in two different years, so one was covered under a United plan, the second was covered under a Cigna plan. I don't know what type of information my RE's office provided to the insurance companies, but I was not aware of any resistance to coverage based on clinical reasons. I haven't gone back to check this, but I *think* you said they denied coverage because the clinical findings did not support a need for an IUI. I had unexplained infertility and my husband's tests came back excellent on all levels, so I can't imagine how my situation differed from yours other than I am older, and you are likely dealing with a different insurance company. In any event, I would look into the appeals process and pursue it. It couldn't hurt!

Tons and tons of dust to you in your 2WW!!!!

Steal, Sorry to see you had such a confusing weekend. You remind me a lot of me, right down to the language you use. If my first name were Kate (it's not), then I would walk around the house referring to myself as "Barren Kate" all the time. Sometimes, like a mad-woman in a fit of despair, other times like a happy-go-lucky making-fun-of-the-situation Barren Kate! Yes, fun times! Oh, and I was a test dismantler too! Anyway, I think you know already, but you really have to focus on the certainty that those pink double lines provided and know that you CAN get pregnant. At some point, as time passes, you start to think that you really can't. Well, now you KNOW you can. Embrace it on a very deep level. You may think on a conscious level again that you cannot, and that's okay, so long as you know deep down inside that you can. I really believe that is so important. I wish you well this next cycle, Steal!

There hasn't been much talk of pre-seed or Instead cups lately. Quite a few of the ladies, back in Fall last year, had success with the combo. If anyones looking to add something new to their repertoire, it might be worth looking into.

Steel

Ideal_Rock

So I’ve handed down some an hour (or so) of community service to myself for all my thread hogging and hope it was time well spent and helps to get us TTC’ers back on track on who’s who and where’s what. I know I was confused. I only went back 4 or so pages so forgive me if you dipped in before that – please come back to say hi.

Dcgator: I think you are about CD18- ish? The 13th was IUI (x2) day so you are about 6DPO? ***jerkstoreIUIdustdustdustdustdustdustdustdustdustdustdustdustdustdustdust***
I really appreciate your kind thoughts to me and my drama – I didn’t mean to cause so much fuss.

Bella: I am so angry that your wonderful DH was laid off. Is he doing ok? You guys need some nice quiet time; can you take a night off other crap and just relax? I really am sorry. I wish you bags of dust for a BFP this month – I know it wasn’t the best timing but it is still possible. Also I am dusting you for strength and positive spirit, you deserve only the best in life and I really think you will get it.

Fisher: ***dust*** still for your MIL and her doctors. ***babydust*** and special baby dust for you too, keep on trucking. :bigsmile: <---toothy smiley

PO: I’m still dusting you for a Christmas BFP.

Kennedy: I am so sorry, I didn’t see where you are in your cycle, you are about 30days per cycle, right? Would you update please? And thank you wholeheartedly for your support.

RC: I hope that the Dr’s allowed your eggie to stay and keep fattening up nicely and perhaps that there are a couple of eggie buddies keeping her company in there too. But if not, does that mean you are TWW knitting today? Either way go check your mail, because I have sent you a big box of dust - go sign for it!

MissJ: Again, best wishes, Mrs! Are you officially TTC now? :naughty:

Octavia: You dipped your toes in here a while ago – are you still about? Did you start the prenatals?

WON: Tell that egg to get off her backside – there is work to do, we can’t all sit around eating bon bons – there are eligible sperm to meet and greet. Seriously, good luck for an egg drop. Try to keep up your water for extra yummy sperm friendly EWCM.

KTF: I know you are probably not even lurking but let me say; I miss you and wish you only the very best. I am still dusting for your baby jackpot – it will come, in time.

LAJenn: Howdy, are you still about? :wavey:

CDN: My partner in crime. Did you ever dish on your birthday pressies (yes it counts if you buy them yourself). :cheeky:

Gaby: Did you go to NYC too? How is your chart looking this month? I know you have longer cycles, so are you 2WW’ing too? I remember that you had a kind of ‘false alarm’ last month too when your temps faked you out. **dust for this month** :))

LTP: So, did you have a wonderful time in NYC and a very happy birthday? I remember mention of pictures that you might post after your trip? Hint hint hint.
I read in another thread that you and your DH have a very relaxed attitude to this journey and I admit I envy you that. I really hope you are blessed with a baby – well you will need somebody to give all those honker gemstones to.
BTW: Did you dish on your birthday present, is there any chance you got your kitchen island, now that would have been a wowza birthday present. Where are you now in your ‘welcome back’ cycle?

Dreamer: Er-ee-er-ee-er-ee! (bedsprings)
Muah ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaa.
I know what you are up to, for sure! Close the curtains - the neighbours are looking :sun: .
Is this cycle shaping up to be a shortie too or about normal? So at CD11 you should be expecting an egg launch from tomorrow? Happy egg hunting!
Thanks again for all your support to me, I feel better (I think) that it was a chemical. But still sad, too. So I’ll just say Neighhhhh (horsey whiney) and clip clop off into the distance.

Moxie: Did you have to use the antibiotics excuse in the end? Are you home yet? I loved your comment about wanting the CB digi to read pre-preggo results. Hahahhaha I really appreciate the support you showed me. I bet I am the only TTC’er in history who’s reproductive system needs a ‘run up’ to getting KTFU. So Wednesday is D-Day? I am dusting you with a frenzy. ***DUST*** How are you feeling? Well done on avoiding the evil preggo tests – work of the devil I say.
ETA: I just saw your last post and am very sorry. :(( So it is you, me and ModernS looking into a new cycle.

Charbie: How is charting your BBT working out for you? Any updates cycle-wise? How is your friend coping – have her Dr’s offered to do testing as to the cause of the m/c’s. I know some won’t test until you are unfortunate enough to have 3 in a row – I think that must be heart wrenching. I’m still thinking about her. And your other friend (that you and your DH had dinner with) who was almost full term. Did she have her baby yet? I think you were guessing a boy – were you right? How is she doing? BTW, the ready made meals are a great idea.

PT: This month must have been tough. Waiting it out and then going for the HSG anyway. I am very sorry that this 3rd cycle didn’t take. I hope your mother has tried to be more supportive. ***extra special baby dust*** for you this ‘natural’ cycle.

DF: I don’t know if you are still around. I was sorry to learn that you split with your now ex. :blackeye:

ModernS: I am so sorry for your BFN and sorrier since you had such positive symptoms. I hope fertility frenemy is feeling more helpful this month. I must say I envy you, with your CBsmiley tests. Hows about when you get KTFU this cycle, you post ‘em over to your poor cousin here :cheeky: ? I went to boots (chemist) and they are €36 for 5 tests! Holy moly. When are you expecing an egg launch?

NEL: Where are you in your cycle at the moment? Have you thrown caution to the wind? :rodent:

Lili: :wavey: Are you proceeding with a fourth cycle of IUI at the moment? Let us know when you are going in or if you have been already. I know you pop in here and I’d love to know what is going on with you.

Maevie: Welcome to TTC. I know that being underweight can negatively affect the body’s choice to ovulate – I was bulimic when I was in college and my periods stopped for just over a year. Now I know that has nothing to do with you – I’m just saying body weight in my experience can be a very big factor. CD 50 must be really frustrating especially now that your buddy got her BFP. Congrats and sticky dust to her BTW. I am sorry for your BFN and sorrier that you have received conflicting and just plain incorrect medical advice. Are you happy with your current RE? What kind of charting do you do at the moment?

HOU: I so wish I was over in the preggo thread with you, but as I’m not I am very glad that you keep a toe dipped over here. I really feel that you care about us over here. Thank you for that. I absolutely stalk you over there! Keep baking that beautiful smart girlie.

AFM: CD2 and I was wrong about AF - it is very weird this cycle. (TMI Nancy all or nothing she started full dark flow in CM but on seeing that I used a tampon which was pretty much clean, again clean last night and so far today.)
At this stage I'm onto the whatever's of the world and happy to clip clop onto the next cycle. So I'm taking 200 of SI with my prenatals and looking forward to going to the supermarket to buy a bottle of b.o.o.z.e - take that AF!

DUST TO ALL

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results