carat
color
clarity

Announcement The next PriceScope GTG

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
I have just sent out the detailed agenda for this weekend. If you do not see it soon please let me know.

Edit: My apology for taking so long to get it to you. I am now in Houston and looking forward to seeing everyone.

Andrey

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Andrey,

As of 7:00 am EST I have not received anything (I also checked spam).

Could you please resend? Thanks and looking forward to meeting everyone!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Texas Leaguer
Unfortunately I won’t be able to attend after all, as an urgent family need had come up :(sad
Please take me off the list.
I am reporting this post to PS mods and emailing as well.

Last edited:

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
@Texas Leaguer
Unfortunately I won’t be able to attend after all, as an urgent family need had come up :(sad
Please take me off the list.
I am reporting this post to PS mods and emailing as well.
So sorry to hear yssie. I hope everything is ok. I know you will be missed. sad :((

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Andrey,

As of 7:00 am EST I have not received anything (I also checked spam).

Could you please resend? Thanks and looking forward to meeting everyone!!

Hi Yenny,

Would you check the email that is being used for the forum as The email used to communicate is bouncing back to me?

Thank you

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi Yenny,

Would you check the email that is being used for the forum as The email used to communicate is bouncing back to me?

Thank you
Hi Andrey,

I checked my account. It seems that I registered (years ago) using a business email that I no longer have access to. If I change it in my account settings, will you be able to see it? I can also have someone I know is going forward the email to me, assuming it’s not person specific. Apologies for the trouble!

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Hi Andrey,

I checked my account. It seems that I registered (years ago) using a business email that I no longer have access to. If I change it in my account settings, will you be able to see it? I can also have someone I know is going forward the email to me, assuming it’s not person specific. Apologies for the trouble!

Once you change your email, I will be able to use the new one to resend the email.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm having a blonde moment... how do we RSVP for the breakfast listed in the agenda?

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
I'm having a blonde moment... how do we RSVP for the breakfast listed in the agenda?

Just reply to the email or call Whiteflash and let Kate know.

:)

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry to hear yssie. I hope everything is ok. I know you will be missed. sad :((

Thanks Bryan, I sure hope so too!!

I'm so disappointed to miss this event... I do hope to see lots of photos and hear all about the presentations in this thread next week!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Bryan, I sure hope so too!!

I'm so disappointed to miss this event... I do hope to see lots of photos and hear all about the presentations in this thread next week!

Oh, Yssie, I am so sorry you won't be able to attend! I was looking forward to meeting you!

I sincerely hope your family issue resolves quickly and easily - hugs to you!!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another clue to the afternoon AGSL presentation: :geek2:

Cognac-700x461.jpg
When you go to Coney Island and eat too many hot dogs and go on the rollercoaster too many times - you end up with Coney yack

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
oooh boy :roll

And if you drink to much cognac, you get cone yak yak.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your play on words PB! See you soon!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another clue to the afternoon AGSL presentation: :geek2:

Cognac-700x461.jpg

I read what it has to be on another thread so I'm not going to spill the beans :P2 but I'm excited to attend and hear all about the new initiative!!!!

blueMA

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds like you’ll all have some fun! I miss the fresh delicious crawfish abundant in the area while living in Houston. Someone eat some for me.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Thursday kids!

I’ll start a thread in Hangout for those of us meeting up in Hobby. My SW flight is still on time, landing at 2:15.

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Swag alert! :-o

I just noticed a pile of goodies being assembled for attendees courtesy of PS, AGS, and others (WF included of course). Y'all better pack light and leave a little space in your bag!

blueMA

Brilliant_Rock
Swag alert! :-o

I just noticed a pile of goodies being assembled for attendees courtesy of PS, AGS, and others (WF included of course). Y'all better pack light and leave a little space in your bag!
:(2 This is such a tease for those of us missing out

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Texas Leaguer this is already the best event of the year! The gift basket is so wonderful and filled with so many yummy goodies! Thank you very much! Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't wait to hear all about it!!! I know from experience it will be a great weekend! (So sad to miss it!:cry2:)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't wait to hear all about it!!! I know from experience it will be a great weekend! (So sad to miss it!:cry2:)
Where's the ::sad nod:: emoticon?

@MissGotRocks I was too!! One of these days!
Surgery went well, we're all very relieved! I'm actually in Dallas at the moment - just a (large!) hop away from all the fun ;(

To everyone going - I am expecting to see photos of the interiors of those goody bags @Texas Leaguer is teasing everyone with!! ::)

blueMA

Brilliant_Rock
TN next? :cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Just a quick note for the attendees: There will lunch brought in for anyone who wants to hang out between AGSL presentations. While there are many eateries in the square that you might like to explore, anyone that wants to stay and have lunch with us and visit is more than welcome. There will be plenty of food so feel free to just play it by ear.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results