shape
carat
color
clarity

Announcement The next PriceScope GTG

Miki Moto

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi! I will not be attending this GTG. Please remove me from the list to free up the slot. Thanks.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
;(No fun to be had...

Just called the Hilton and they also don't have doorbells or door knockers...:???:

A modern version of ' Knock down Ginger'.:lol:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Idk what to bring!!! I know I won't bring any signed pieces bc they're easier to come by (except for the one stuck on my wrist).

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Well I don’t have anything scheduled so let’s see if hubby will let me go lol

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
When is this happening? I live in Dallas and have many friends in Houston with family in Sugarland!
You should come! But even if you don’t go...there are a few of us who live in and around Dallas who get together! Come some time! :wavey:

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Idk what to bring!!! I know I won't bring any signed pieces bc they're easier to come by (except for the one stuck on my wrist).
.....would everything be too much?!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I don’t have anything scheduled so let’s see if hubby will let me go lol
There's a gem show in Dallas this weekend! A couple of us are going in Friday, and a couple on Saturday!

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
There's a gem show in Dallas this weekend! A couple of us are going in Friday, and a couple on Saturday!

Working (ish) on Friday, it’s my work baby shower then off to the chiropractor but I think can do Saturday...I have a friends baby shower to attend that ends at 1 so I can pop in and check it out afterwards

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So I came to the gem show in Dallas, I was looking to see if I could score a diamond bezel pendant and so far it’s been hugely disappointing. At least I am getting my steps in for the day

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Texas Leaguer

Is the agenda set for the gtg yet? Can you please post specific times for lectures on Friday, dinner on Saturday, etc.? I need to line up after school care for my kiddos if needed on Friday. Thank you!

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
@Texas Leaguer

Is the agenda set for the gtg yet? Can you please post specific times for lectures on Friday, dinner on Saturday, etc.? I need to line up after school care for my kiddos if needed on Friday. Thank you!
Topics and times for Friday AGSL presentations are not final yet but will be this week. Most likely, there will be two presentations, one about 10am and the other after lunch, maybe 2pm. The Saturday program will probably kick off around 5pm with cocktails followed around 6:30 with dinner. We will post more particulars this coming week.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is it true that sushi is going to be served on Matthew McConnaughey?

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is it true that sushi is going to be served on Matthew McConnaughey?

Haha, maybe we can get wf to play the walkaway joe video during diamond breaks, lol

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The delay in finalizing the details revolves around some hiccups in our negotiations with Matthew McConnaughey's agent. We will keep trying.

Just give the agent the names of the attendees - I'm sure Matthew would jump at the chance to be a platter!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So for guests flying in, does anyone want to share their arrival time at the airport to coordinate Uber or taxi to the hotel? Seems foolish for everyone to go solo if the arrival times jive at all. My flight arrives around 4:00 p.m. on Thursday.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Better be sure you're flying to the same airport, lol.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think yall should chip in on a limo with a hot driver. His welcome sign could say, "Bling Lovers"!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thursday, Hobby at 5:10 PM on Southwest.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think yall should chip in on a limo with a hot driver. His welcome sign could say, "Bling Lovers"!
No way it should say something that would deter people, like "poop pick up - we're the sh!t"

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok guys, I'm thinking what's a good way for us to know who the PSers are if you are choosing to wait for others at the airport.
I know Yennyfire and a couple others from past GTGs but most of us have no clue what everyone looks like.
I'm thinking we should make a small white sign with black ink, large letters with PS GTG.
I also think we should wait in the transportation area with them. What do you guys think?

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I think that’s a great plan @bright ice! Maybe whomever is arriving earliest could have the sign?

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
True - I'm flying into Hobby!

I fly in slightly earlier - 3:25 Southwest into Hobby. Not sure I'd wait until 6 but would share an Uber with others if earlier!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results