shape
carat
color
clarity

The new WF ES 2.32 J SI at last!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
and my poor darling, she looks SO SAD and put upon here...with her ears down and her sad eyes...its like MOM WHY DO YOU TORMENT ME SO??????

new bauble bi.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
MGR i was moving around the house taking pictures of my hand in front of various lamps...aka the top of the lamp and the bottom of the lamp but letting the light through my fingers, it was illuminating the diamond in a diffused way, pretty cool i thought!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought it was a lamp but yeah it lights up the arrows. I have tried that too but still not able to get it in a photograph. I guess the new camera really does come into play here as well. One of the hand shots almost looks like an x-ray. It''s fun to play around with different lights but even more so when your photos turn out!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/8/2006 8:05:33 PM
Author: Mara
and my poor darling, she looks SO SAD and put upon here...with her ears down and her sad eyes...its like MOM WHY DO YOU TORMENT ME SO??????
Mara, Brownie thinks Portia got a nose job.
11.gif
31.gif
3.gif
and he would know, yanno!

IMG148a.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh look at Portia!!!! Too darn cute. She''s saying and you left me for this thing on my head??? Then she says, "where''s mine mommy??"
31.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL!!! Mara that fuzzy snout shot was the cutest! I think we should add "Dog nose shot" to the list of required PS diamond shots!

I love the pic where it looks like there''s a fire or lava behind your hand! And NICE ARROWS!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

i have more pictures....are more allowed? i hope so cuz......

new bauble ca.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

new bauble cb.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

new bauble cc.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

new bauble cd.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those last four were really good shots . . .

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

new bauble ce.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
MGR, aljdewey found a fabulous way to get some intriguing shots and told me about it this afternoon, that's what I was trying out here in all of these.

First off if you have a piece of paper, cover the flash with it and put it on regular flower macro, not the superduper digital macro and then take the picture with the flash covered (but still going off)....

Also put your fingers in front of the flash, that gets you the red shots. I played around with moving them around to see what kind of shots turned out best.

Lastly I got some of those shots using a pink translucent piece of plastic paper covering the flash as well and I tried a few with a tissue covering the flash too.

Hmmmm what else can I use in the house to take pictures with!?!?!? I *love* the reflection of the rings in the granite of the countertop, extra visual perk!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s so cool - I will remember these when I get a better camera. I like the ones on the countertop too - are you still taking 100 shots to get 2 good ones or are most all of them turning out ok?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
for those 5 that i posted, i took about 50 total and about 15 were REALLY nice...but it''s so much easier to focus on what i am thinking about, definitely. now it''s more like, okay which one of these is the BEST rather than okay which one of these is good enough to post. i''m pretty darn happy!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Oh Mara, I thought you would get a big kick out of my joke.....you know I was kidding don''t you?
1.gif

The latest pictures look great! The photography on here lately is really being taken to a new level.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hahah heather, of course i knew you were joking!! i totally laughed.
9.gif
sorry all this cool camera stuff has got me all distracted. all i have done for the last 2 hours is play around with my camera!! hunger pangs are starting though.
2.gif

i still gotta say that sunkists'' pictures are the BOMB .... i merely aspire to be that good one day.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
GIRLFRIEND, YOU ARE KICKING SOME SERIOUS BUTT WITH THESE PHOTOS!

Amazing, AWESOME shots! Keep ''em comin''!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Mara, your new rock is HUGE!!! The 2 bands surrounding your center stone looks thinner with each upgrade. I like the prongs on your new setting more than the 4 prong head you had before. It''s thinner than before and the part that folds over the diamond is smaller on this setting. Keep the pictures coming, we never get sick of them!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
WHOA. WOW. GAAHHH!!!!!!

I didn't want to comment until I'd gotten through all the pages and this is the first chance I've had all day to say.......

HOLY MOLY GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow Mara--it is just AMAZING--I love everything about it, the STONE, the new head is gorgeous, the 6-prong look just fits in seamlessly w/ the old bands, it is SO PERFECT!!!!! It look GINORMOUS!!!! This baby has so much personality!!!!! And I love the shots with Alj's 3-stone ring too!!! And the group shot of all the H-town rings is awesome too!!!

AMAZING!!!!!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/8/2006 10:05:10 PM
hahah heather, of course i knew you were joking!! i totally laughed.
9.gif
sorry all this cool camera stuff has got me all distracted. all i have done for the last 2 hours is play around with my camera!! hunger pangs are starting though.
2.gif

i still gotta say that sunkists'' pictures are the BOMB .... i merely aspire to be that good one day.

*I''m blushing, Mara!* You flatter me so! Mara your pictures are beautiful
4.gif
I love the shot on Portia''s nose, she is such a sweetie. And the arrows show up in your stone sooooo well in these photos. Amazing!!!
3.gif

ps. Another thing is I haven''t been using the flash at all. I get better color with no flash. But if you''ve got the flash on, it''s definitely working for you
6.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/8/2006 8:10:47 PM
Author: hlmr

11.gif
31.gif
3.gif

Hlmr, Brownie is the cutest!

sluke

Shiny_Rock
Mara,

Absolutely beautiful diamond! Just breath taking. I didn''t even notice the six prongs. All I saw was big white sparkle!

Wear in good health!

S.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Hey Mara,

Well! What a beautifuk ring. Now I''ve been staring at your setting and it looks different somehow then usual...but that could just be the ginormous rock. So inquiring minds want to know....any diamond shrinkage with that monster yet????

Congrats on your new ring!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG...Mara that pic with Portia is sooooo cute. The look on her face is priceless.

and girl, you know there is no such thing as too many pics
36.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/8/2006 8:10:47 PM
Author: hlmr

11.gif
31.gif
3.gif
Brownie is adorable!
1.gif

Pearberry

Rough_Rock
Mara-

Your diamond is gorgeous! You take great pictures! I should have you take pics of my diamond too!! :) Wear it in the best of health!

pb

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Wow, Mara your new 6 prong diamond is beautiful. Such a clear diamond, so shiney, so new. Congradulations on your new ring. Love the pics, could always put more on, can not get tired of seeing the beauty in it..
35.gif

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Your dog is gorgeous...that look she''s giving you is hilarious!!! Really great pictures...you must have a great camera and a good eye for picture taking...all very stunning
1.gif

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that is some monster bling!!!

I was looking back and loved the 3.29. It looks so white!
How much was it going for? How awesome would that be in a RHR????

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Mara, your new set kicks $$(*%!!!!!!

Oh! And Portia's gorgeous! I have to ask -- that pic of the adorable champagne animal. Is that a stuffed animal or a REAL DOG? It's so cute I almost fell out of my chair. Please tell me it's a doll! If it's a real doggie, I'm going to faint! It looks like a teddy bear!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results