shape
carat
color
clarity

The new WF ES 2.32 J SI at last!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

brneyedgrl

Shiny_Rock
The latest pictures are amazing. You really are able to capture the arrows wonderfully.

I haven''t taken any more pics of my own rings, but I did get a new camera as well. It has more mega pixels than the current camera, and I still need to figure out how to use it. That is this weekend''s project. :)

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyone else agree that we need folks like Mara, Matatora, Sunkist, and many other camera pro''s here to contribute to a FAQ thread on "How to take mouthwatering ring shots" ????

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kristy you too missy! I LOVED the shots in your thread!!!

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous Mara!
30.gif
I think you need to post at least 10 pics a day, every day...(until the next upgrade
12.gif
)... just so we can make sure you''re taking good care of your new baby!
2.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Good lord, girl! You are becoming a professional photogra-PHER!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

I am drooling all over myself over here -- and I''ll have you know, it''s VERY unattractive!
2.gif

MAN! That stone is a KILLER! Have I told you that already? Oh, I have? Well, let me say it again - it''s GORGEOUS! I LOVE IT!

Now, send me your camera and no one will get hurt!!!!
31.gif

xoxoxo!
Lynn

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
Those new pics are to DIE for.

WOW.

I am loving the head of your ring more each day. Isn't that bangle the best thing ever?
Do you think .5 is the best carat size for that, Mara? Would it be weird to go bigger?

OH MY GOSH, BROWNIE IS A REAL DOG???? Impossible!!!!!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Thanks sunkist and Lmurden for your kind words about Brownie.
35.gif

Mara, I do believe it is time for a new avatar with some serious new bling!!!!! Perhaps a 2.32 J SI could fit the bill?!
3.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Wow Mara! Your new stone is beautiful, and looks huge with your delicate rings. Well done!

So... what''s the ultimate goal these days? 3.5? This one looks great. Funny how once you get over the 2c mark, how big the stones start to look. (Until it gets next to one of those really big ones...)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/10/2006 9:51:55 PM
Author: Julian
Those new pics are to DIE for.

WOW.

I am loving the head of your ring more each day. Isn''t that bangle the best thing ever?
Do you think .5 is the best carat size for that, Mara? Would it be weird to go bigger?

OH MY GOSH, BROWNIE IS A REAL DOG???? Impossible!!!!!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Julian I LOVE that bangle. Are you considering it? The one on my wrist in those pictures was a .50c stone. I thought it was PERFECT..just noticeable enough but not too much. It also looks so classy in person. I was thinking about something like a 2ctw super thin line diamond bracelet and I think one could even do something like the 2ctw bracelet AND the solitaire bangle. Oh my. The bangle is definitely on the list!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hehe Lynn, fork over the $300 for the new camera girl. You will NOT regret it. Seriously, what are you waiting for? You HAVE to have a new camera by the time your new rings are done!!

Hmmm lop the dream size? Well at this point the 3.29 looked fab on my hand, so around there would be great, but when the time comes (someeeedaayyyyy...) I''d love to try for ~3.5c and just call it a DAY. But I guess we''ll see.

New avatar...I will have to think about it. I''ve gotten so many compliments on my pink boots. Tee hee!

I dug out a few more pictures...!!! My flowers are blooming so hoping to get some more flower shots tomorrow with the bauble in sunlight!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Brneyed...so glad to hear you got a new camera...can''t wait to see your new pictures too! The cameras are SO much fun. TOO much actually.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i love this shot!!! i actually had put my rings into my lap to put lotion on and they looked fab and oh i just happened to have the camera and took a quick snappity snap.
9.gif
don't my jeans look cool up close? hehe.

new bauble fb.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
all lit up! i love all the pastels in this whole shot..not just the ring. the washed out hand looks cool too.

new bauble fc.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
last one for now...the facets are showing a cool pattern here...absolutely LOVE the blues.

new bauble fd.jpg

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
*GASP GASP GASP*

Mara!!!! Holy smokes. I need some air! It is just too beautiful for words. I am so loving the new head!! Much more than the old 4 prong one. And the diamond?? OMG! It''s such a eye-catcher! I keep looking at all your pics and then looking down at my own ring and thinking, "damn, I wish my ring looked like that!" Heehee.

I probably saved 10 pics of your new upgrade into my Pricescope picture folder! Congrats on finding such a wonderful fit for yourself! It''s absolutely mesmerizing!
30.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness Mara - It''s amazing! YOU ROCK GIRL!
It must be so hard to sleep at night - I bet you keep the monster next to your bed side table poking it in the middle of the night to make sure it''s really there!!!! ha ha ha! I''m so happy for you! yeaaaaaah!

genette

Shiny_Rock
love love love the new ring mara its so pretty!!!!!!! i was wondering what kind of camera do you have that takes such detailed pics? sorry if it was mentioned but this was a long thread and i was just amazed by the pics

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Love it love it love it! What a knockout!
30.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Had to have another peep....
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG!!!! Mara, I''ve been away for a few days....come back and see this beauty!!!! It is simply gorgeous....I can''t say in words how lovely it is! wowee!

your pics are awesome.....can''t get enough of them!
CONGRATS GIRL!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks milly, lorelei, equest, jetmal et al. greg was telling me last nite i am SO SPOILED (actually it was more like 'you are the most spoiled girl i know')...and i was like but i deserve it right? he was like yeah whatever!!!
12.gif

lol ries...yeah i am constantly checking my jewelry box...is it there is it there. i also clean it every morning, i am newly obsessed for sure. towards the end there, the original J was somewhat neglected with cleaning and attention..i'm such a bad diamond mom!

fashionsweetie, my camera is new, it's a canon sd550...a few other members have it and their pictures and also seeing other similar canon shots on here convinced me i need to get it, it was only ~$300 and it's awesome. i LOVE it. it is light years better than my old camera and for the price point i was really happy with the performance. it's a 7mp camera. i'm still learning how to use it to it's 'best' ability though!

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
I AGREE WITH KRISTYDARLING .....

A POST JUST FOR "HOW TO TAKE MOUTH WATERING PICTURES"

enjoying all the new pics!!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Oh MY GAWD!

It''s GAW-GEUS!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been so busy at work, I haven''t been able to pop in a gawk at any new rings for a couple weeks!

I live vicariously through you Mara, if only I had such an understanding hubby........................

I covet the size and beauty of this stone. Wear it in good health.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Oh My God mara!!!!!!! Once again, I''m bringing up the rear end of your thread! My eyes are burning from all of those pictures!! You have an INCREDIBLE diamond/ring/setting! I loved it before but OH MY!!!! WF did a spectacular job placing the 6 prong head on your existing ring and it shows. Your stone looks FABULOUS and HUGE and absolutely perfect on your hand (not that your next upgrade to 3+ won''t!
2.gif
). I can''t tell if the diamond looks perfect on your hand or if your perfect hands make the diamond look that much more stunning.

And your pictures? Man, you take some awesome pictures. I can''t believe all of the shots with the arrows and colors and BLING, BLING, BLING! You truly have a beautiful wedding set. I am sooooooooooo happy and excited for you like it was my own! Actually I would like to try it on so I can see how it looks on MY finger!!
9.gif

Question: Are you thinking a little more about having a litte Greg or little Mara so that you might get your next upgrade sooner rather than later?!?!?!
11.gif
(I''m sorry, that''s just the little devil plotting inside of me. Don''t tell Greg I asked!)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay I hope ya'll are ready for some more pictures!!!!

Flowers and diamonds make the best companions....

new bauble ga.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fluffy rose petal bed for the bauble...

new bauble gb.jpg

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Mara, you are one lucky duck. You have a gorgeous new ring, there!

Yesterday I tried on a 2.5ct to see what a moment in the life of mara is like. Damn. Being used to asschers, that size RB burned holes in my eyes with its bling! Shazamm! Are you blind, now?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hanging out on an about-to-bloom hydrangea...

new bauble gca.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Closeup...I just love how this stone catches the colors around it SO readily. It's very adaptable.

new bauble gd.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rose petal detail...this makes me think of pink swirls of whipped cream.

new bauble ge.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results