shape
carat
color
clarity

The New Bachelor

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I watched it last night. The date w/ Steph and her daughter was really precious. It was hard for me to watch because I am such a cynic. If he were to choose her, I do wonder, how the dynamics would work out, having a son 50% of the time and her daughter 100% of the time. Seems to me that his son might end up resenting the daughter (sophia) and his step-mon Stephanie. I think for that reason, he will NOT chose Stephanie. That is just IMHO.

Now how can I hate on Natalie? My eyes would light up too if I was draped in beautiful diamonds. I mean, think about when you were engaged... did you look more at your ring, or your new fiancee. Hello? Any guilty ladies out there????
31.gif

As far as whacky Dental Hyg. from MO. WOAH BABY. 1) she is far too emotional for a reality/ game show 2) she seems like a loon. "I would watch you through the TV and I loved you." That totally reminded me of the creapo stalker that broke into Jennifer Gardner''s house and left her messages about his love. WEIRD. I am not saying it is EXACTLY the same thing... but it had that weird, I could go there vibe. i don''t know... just a creepy vibe she gives off... so maybe it is just edited unfairly.(ok... my DH walked in to the show, saw about 3 minutes of it and said... WHOAH, what a psycho, Run Guy, RUN!) 3) Umm I have not seen ANY CONNECTION HERE AT ALL... no chemistry NADA!

alright I am done... your thoughts?

niccia

Shiny_Rock
I watched it last night too. I was kind of sad to see Kari leave, as she seemed like a sweet girl and we didn''t really get to see much of her. I can''t believe he kept Megan over her, but I am sure he is told to keep certain girls on longer. I like Stephanie, but I don''t see any chemistry between them, and the kiss she gave him was sooo uncomfortable to watch. I think she might be a little too sweet for my taste. The date with Natalie was hilarious, but I did feel a little sorry for her. They kind of played right into her materialistic side and made her feel like a princess only to sort of use it against her in the end. If I had a million dollars of diamonds on, I would be watching the reflection in the window too lol! Plus, dangling the rose under her nose before kicking her off was really mean imo. She''s definitely was not my favorite girl, but the way her date played out was extremely embarrassing and I could sort of understand her going off on a tirade. Had to laugh at her "bear" comment though
emcrook.gif
Jillian is kind of cute, but I have to admit I find her a little annoying. She always tries to be the super-fun tomboyish one and it seems a little phony. Shannon is just plain weird, and Nikki is too intense. So my favorite is still Melissa, even though I think she may be a little young for what he is looking for.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I loved the date with Stephanie. So sweet but goodness that girl had a lot of wardrobe changes! Haha. Shannon is so strange. I did think he could have cut her a break and given her the first rose in case she got sick again.
14.gif
Natalie had a rather large ego for my taste. She did not bow out gracefully. So glad Erica is gone. Megan will soon follow.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I think Melissa is adorable. I don''t really like anyone else in the house for him... And next week Molly seems to get a little bit trashy and she seems proud of it. Sad, sad. He''ll keep her around for awhile, but they never end up picking the girl who gets too physical too soon.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I haven''t posted in here yet, but just wanted to say that Jillian is my far-and-away favorite
16.gif
I''m not really ''into'' anyone else. Wonder when DeAnna will show up...

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like Stephanie, she is so sweet. Melissa is my second favorite. I do not like Megan at all and I was so happy to see Erica go. I do think Shannon is a bit odd, but Megan was just so rude when she was all "She is weird...how embarrassing...get ahold of yourself". She annoys me
29.gif

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
I still really like Stephanie as well!

I found it funny that Sandra Bullock girl (can''t remember her real name!) called herself a total control freak and perfectionist. DUH. I liked her at first but I think she''s getting to be a bit much - I was kinda surprised he kept her around.

And I''m soooo glad Erica''s gone..

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I like Stephanie a lot, but I just don''t see her as a match for Jason. She is such a sweet, kind woman. I also think that the women who start "falling in love" after one date and just delusional.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2009 12:31:16 AM
Author: Namaste
I still really like Stephanie as well!

I found it funny that Sandra Bullock girl (can''t remember her real name!) called herself a total control freak and perfectionist. DUH. I liked her at first but I think she''s getting to be a bit much - I was kinda surprised he kept her around.

And I''m soooo glad Erica''s gone..
Nikki, is CrAzY!! Did you see the look on his face when she said those things. He was like, Ya, already got that sista. And he specifically asked her what she was thinking during the group date, and she said she was thinking about everyone else. I think is started last week, but it looks like she is beginning to feel very inadequate, so she has to talk/think about everyone else.

I really like Stephanie and truly think they had a wonderful date. However, the "love" talk at the end could be a tad too soon. Though, I think she is the only one right now that he (or anyone else the watches this show) can actually see being a good mother figure to Ty.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I am just going to feel bad for Stephanie if she is in the final 2 and he doesn''t pick her. I can''t really see her as being the next Bachelorette or anything, so it would be really sad for her.

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
I''m with you musey - Jillian is my fave. She seems normal, has a great job and seems to know who she is. My only problem with this show in general is they always get 24 year olds who are still so young and just don''t seem to work with the bachelor.

Go Jillian!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/20/2009 8:08:21 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
I loved the date with Stephanie. So sweet but goodness that girl had a lot of wardrobe changes! Haha. Shannon is so strange. I did think he could have cut her a break and given her the first rose in case she got sick again.
14.gif
Natalie had a rather large ego for my taste. She did not bow out gracefully. So glad Erica is gone. Megan will soon follow.
Chris Harrison is doing a blog this year which is pretty funny. In it he comes to her defense and said that while she did have a lot of clothes with her she was playing so hard with her daughter that she was continually dirty or wet. That was why she changed clothes so much.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Holy awkward kisses in that show! First Nikki, and then Stephanie. Nikkie is crazy and needs to go. I agree with others that Stephanie is sweet and obviously a mother, and that date was really cute, but I don''t see any chemistry between them. My favorites are Jillian and Melissa so far. I also felt really bad that he got rid of the shy girl that we didn''t see a lot of instead of the drama queen. I also agree with whoever said he was probably told to keep her around for ratings.

I really like Jason. I felt like he could have easily kept Natalie because she was so gorgeous, and you could tell he had chemistry with her, but he didn''t because he''s looking for something different. Respectable.

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/21/2009 11:51:47 AM
Author: Sabine
Holy awkward kisses in that show! First Nikki, and then Stephanie. Nikkie is crazy and needs to go. I agree with others that Stephanie is sweet and obviously a mother, and that date was really cute, but I don''t see any chemistry between them. My favorites are Jillian and Melissa so far. I also felt really bad that he got rid of the shy girl that we didn''t see a lot of instead of the drama queen. I also agree with whoever said he was probably told to keep her around for ratings.

I really like Jason. I felt like he could have easily kept Natalie because she was so gorgeous, and you could tell he had chemistry with her, but he didn''t because he''s looking for something different. Respectable.

HAHA yes seriously Nikki and Jason did have a really awkward kiss!! I think she was going for his cheek and he was going for her lips...

Natalie had no depth. He''s trying to dig deeper and she goes into this whole thing about how she likes bears?!?! Her having a kid? Or being a step-mother?! I don''t think so... So glad she''s gone.
And I don''t think she''s attractive at all. I think she looks fake.. and ORANGE!! That''s all i could see is her overly fake tanned orange skin! She needs to cool it with the tanning stuff..

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
I''m a fan of Jillian too! She seems pretty level-headed and not as dramatic as the other girls. I''m surprised no one''s mentioned Naomi so far! At first I thought she seemed young and immature but after her one-on-one with Jason at the rose ceremony I saw her in a different light. Plus, I find her absolutely stunning! I missed the preview of next week''s show...can''t wait!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2009 1:03:23 PM
Author: Namaste
HAHA yes seriously Nikki and Jason did have a really awkward kiss!! I think she was going for his cheek and he was going for her lips...

Natalie had no depth. He''s trying to dig deeper and she goes into this whole thing about how she likes bears?!?! Her having a kid? Or being a step-mother?! I don''t think so... So glad she''s gone.
And I don''t think she''s attractive at all. I think she looks fake.. and ORANGE!! That''s all i could see is her overly fake tanned orange skin! She needs to cool it with the tanning stuff..
I think Niki was going for an Emmy...
20.gif

I remembered one thing that turns me off about Stephanie, is that she talks to him like a little kid sometimes. Does anyone else notice this?

meresal

Ideal_Rock
OHHHHHH... I am soooooo happy!!! What a great group of girls that are left!!!

My favorites are Melissa and Naomi. Naomi is my sleeper pick!!
36.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Did I miss an episode...when is Deanna making an appearance?? Did I miss it?
I think the Canadian girl will be the last gal standing! (Jillian). Like my T-shirt says ... "Canadian girls ROCK"!
emthup.gif

I like Stephanie..Melissa is kind "cutesy" too!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I only get to watch the last 30 minutes but was surprised that he didn''t give out the last rose. I thought it was fun to watch him not pick any of the 3 left although I must admit that megan was growing on me a bit. I still like Melissa though...

whitetulips

Shiny_Rock
I''m jumping in on this thread! Last night when the preview showed Jason saying that he was sorry during the rose ceremony, I looked at my fiance and I was like: oo I hope that he sends all three of those girls home- and then he did! I really think some of them have serious mental issues, but surprisingly the creepy dental hygienist was the most normal once she was let go.

I don''t really like stephanie that much, there is something about her that is weird and I''m not sure if it is just the makeup or what.

I think my favorite is Melissa, but I don''t know if she is the best choice for him for a wife.

I''m hooked on this show and oddly enough it is my fiance that first made me watch it!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I know I sound like a huge meanie pants, but I just don''t think stephanie and him have ANY sparks. I just think he can actually SEE her as a mother figure, where the other girls he may not... but man... I don''t see anything there.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I watch this show with 3 other girls every week, and we were jumping around clapping when he let all 3 of them go!!

And this may be mean, I'm sorry
15.gif
(not sure if it is a culture thing), but did Niki's sideburns bother ANYONE else?? I seriously couldn't stand them, after noticing them last week?? It even prompted the girls and I, to have a discussion about how they should do a follow up clip with the girl/girls that goes home each week, like on Biggest Loser. Maybe she went straight to a stylist and has gotten those things trimmed.

I still like Stephanie, but did anyone else notice that the girl he needs to talk to at the end of the next episode is her. When they show all the girls huddled around eachother, she is the only one that isn't there. Who knows?
tlh: I agree. He loves knowing that one of the girls will be a great mom.

And Beau, I'm also curious if DeAnna is coming back. They show her surprising everyone at the house in LA, so if they are going to Seattle next week, it shouldn't happen then. I've also wondered if they are doing lots of clip editing this year. In the teaser at the beginning of the show, there seemed to be alot more people in the pool that notice DeAnna on the balcony, than there are left in the game?

Also, is it crazy that this was only the 4th episode and they're down to 5 already?!? I think they have caught up with how to keep the attention of viewers every single week!!

anniee19

Shiny_Rock
Meresal- I was watching last night with FI, and he could not stop talking about Nikki''s sideburns! After he mentioned it, that''s all I could look at when they showed her!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I think Jason made great choices. The 4 girls I couldn't stand didn't receive a rose last night.

I didn't notice Nikki's sideburns.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/27/2009 1:58:39 PM
Author: whitetulips
I don''t really like stephanie that much, there is something about her that is weird and I''m not sure if it is just the makeup or what.
THANK YOU!!! She bugs the cr*p outta me. Geez louise.

Still love Jillian, and Eva Mendes I MEAN Naomi is growing on me (wonder if that has anything to do with keeping her around??). I like Melissa, too. Glad creepy Shannon is gone.

Okay, seriously? Am I the only one who sees this?? Even the moles on the left cheeks!

naomiiseva.jpg

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I know... how weird is it that she was the MOST NORMAL when she leaves?

Date: 1/27/2009 3:34:24 PM
Author: musey

Date: 1/27/2009 1:58:39 PM
Author: whitetulips
THANK YOU!!! She bugs the cr*p outta me. Geez louise.

Still love Jillian, and Eva Mendes I MEAN Naomi is growing on me (wonder if that has anything to do with keeping her around??). I like Melissa, too. Glad creepy Shannon is gone.

Okay, seriously? Am I the only one who sees this?? Even the moles on the left cheeks!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/27/2009 2:33:47 PM
Author: meresal
I still like Stephanie, but did anyone else notice that the girl he needs to talk to at the end of the next episode is her. When they show all the girls huddled around eachother, she is the only one that isn''t there. Who knows?

tlh: I agree. He loves knowing that one of the girls will be a great mom.
I agree. Stephanie seems like a very sweet person and great mom. I don''t see any chemistry between them though. Maybe they are better as friends.

meresal, thanks for pointing out Stephanie was the one missing! I noticed only 4 girls were huddled but couldn''t tell who he was talking to. Should be interesting! I am really hooked this season.

musey, now that you mention it, they do look similar.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness....last night episode was soo good. I can''t believe he didn''t give out the last rose...good for him for knowing what he doesn''t want! I still love Melissa and I think she will be the last one standing at the end. Stephanie is sweet, but I don''t think they have a spark. Is is just me, or does she have implants? No one I know is that skinny with that big of a chest without there being some sort of enhancement. Oh and Nikki with the sideburns....that is seriously all I can look at when I see her. She is beautiful other than that...please trim the sideburns! Also, I agree Naomi looks like Eva. And glad Shannon is gone...whew, she was REALLY into him in a CREEPY way. I''m sure he didn''t want her anywhere near his son! Okay, enough snarkiness from me....not sure why this show brings that out in me!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
totally agree with Naomi looking like Eva, even said it to my hubby last night and totally agree that there is zero chemistry between Jason and Stephanie. I can't figure out what bothers me about her either. She's pretty but almost in a plastic/fake sort of way.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
I like Stephanie. I just don''t think she is that attractive. She looks older than her age, too. Thank god he got rid of the three psychos. I think most guys would have strung one of them along for another week but he knew it wasn''t happening and he made the right choice. He seems to be a pretty good judge of character and doesn''t get too caught up in all of the drama. I think Naomi or Molly would be good for him. I don''t really like Jillian. Something about her bugs me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results