shape
carat
color
clarity

The New Bachelor

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

indypitty

Shiny_Rock
Looks like it will be an interesting season...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Going forward can we please use a spoiler alert??

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Wow, crazy stuff....will talk more about it after the west coast girls have seen it all...

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good idea Kaleigh and Steph
emidea.gif
1.gif

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/5/2009 4:33:56 PM
Author: tlh
How many of you ladies watched temptation island back in the day? and momma''s boys?

SHAME ON YOU!
9.gif

OMG i watched temptation island!! haha

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/5/2009 11:11:33 PM
Author: Namaste
Date: 1/5/2009 4:33:56 PM

Author: tlh

How many of you ladies watched temptation island back in the day? and momma''s boys?

SHAME ON YOU!
9.gif

OMG i watched temptation island!! haha
So did I...I''m so ashamed
3.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/5/2009 10:20:34 PM
Author: Kaleigh
It wasn''t a spoiler..it''s not something that happened in the show. It was shown in previews of the show..for awhile now (here In Canada) anyway. Just like Jess & Deanna''s breakup..it wasn''t a spoiler Namaste..anyone who follows the show, would know this already (public knowledge). I wouldn''t flip to the back of a book before reading it in it''s entirety..so I wouldn''t read this thread until after I watched the show, if I wanted to be surprised!
emidea.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, I just watched the first half so I did NOT read anyone else''s comments. Repeat, I did not read. I just wanted to say I never liked Deanna (when she was on the Bachelor). I thought she was rude and kinda mean. But when she got her own show DH tried to convince me she was a nice girl (yes ladies, my DH secretly loves these shows). I stopped watching it b/c I couldn''t stand her. Anyways during the recap I was appalled she let Jason propose! How cruel was that?!? And her explanation...weak! I think that was horrible! Opinions?

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Ok, it''s the day after so...thoughts?
Beau, that part about Deanna wasn''t in the previews here...at least none that I have seen so that was a huge shocker! I can''t believe she would come back and do that to him. Hope he kicks her out of the door really quickly!
Tacori, I agree...that was horrible of her and she knew well before that that she was gonna choose surfer dude. She should not have let him propose. Ugh!
Now, which girls did you like/not like? I can''t believe he kept that stalker girl that knew everything about his life. I thought the Dallas Cowboys girl was really cute and seems sweet and I think she will have fun with him and Ty, but maybe not much substance there, I don''t know. Don''t really think I have any clear favorites yet.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Is the dental hygenist the "stalker girl"..yeah.I don''t like her at all. She''s really into "teeth"..and from what I see, she has the strangest smile..EW!! Not pretty at all. Like I said, I don''t find any of the 25 women overly attractive, and most look old!! I hope Jason can find ONE good one outta the bunch!! He''s attractive, and deserves a woman who is equally attractive inside and out!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I thought there were plenty of pretty girls there. I do think that dental hygienist is super creepy. I''m sure nearly all of the girls researched him a bit before going, but none of them TOLD him about it during their first conversation.

I''m glad he sent the drunk girl home. Every year, there is always some drunk girl the first night.

I also thought these girls were calmer than previous seasons.. No one gave him underwear, did the worm, or got in a bikini. What a disappointment!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I thought they were calmer too. Maybe it''s because he is so laid back that they found a different kind of girl?

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/6/2009 8:33:56 AM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Okay, I just watched the first half so I did NOT read anyone else''s comments. Repeat, I did not read. I just wanted to say I never liked Deanna (when she was on the Bachelor). I thought she was rude and kinda mean. But when she got her own show DH tried to convince me she was a nice girl (yes ladies, my DH secretly loves these shows). I stopped watching it b/c I couldn''t stand her. Anyways during the recap I was appalled she let Jason propose! How cruel was that?!? And her explanation...weak! I think that was horrible! Opinions?

I didn''t watch the entire show either but had to say I agree 100%!!! Who does Deanna think she is? I hope he throws her out on her butt!

niccia

Shiny_Rock
I am watching this too...I was kind of surprised by who he sent home, esp the girl with the two kids and the blonde with the bob...they both seemed like sweet girls. Instead he kept Erika?? I guess the show needs some drama, and I am pretty sure he is told of one or two whom he has to keep on for ratings. I thought Melissa, and the girl he gave the first impression rose to, and Lauren were cute... also, komo news showed a shot of him proposing that pretty much narrowed down whom he chooses to a couple girls...I won''t give any more details but was wondering if anyone else saw that?

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
I saw that at the end...it showed what color hair she has, so that narrowed it down. I wonder why they did that?

niccia

Shiny_Rock
I also thought "stalker" girl was kind of creepy, as was the "vision board" girl (her eyes scared me)...I think Jason is attractive enough, but definitely not my type. He comes across as a little too sweet for me. Oh and I have either met Nicole or seen her on another show before...can''t remember which, but I know her from somewhere (I am from Canada too).

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
The one that stuck out for me and really disturbed me was Dominique from PA. She had these HUGE scary eyes and really long hair. She was just waaaay too flaky. Thank god she''s gone.
My bf couldn''t resist rolling his eyes, shaking his head, and uncontrollably laughing every time they showed her.

OUpeargirl, that''s funny - there IS always some drunk girl!! I''m glad she''s gone too! haha!
3.gif

niccia

Shiny_Rock
Yes Dom was pretty funny to watch...she was so corny in her introduction piece, but didn''t come across as strange at the meeting. She looked so sad when he wasn''t picking her...if it were me, I would try to keep my emotions a lot more in check...how embarrassing for Jackie to go on about how all those guys had told her she wasn''t quite great enough!

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Oh, thanks for posting this steph! I didn''t know it was starting tonight.

I''m currently experiencing reality-show withdrawal, since the last SEason of America''s Next Top Model ended.
1.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I ended up watching the whole thing instead of half of it. I''m not too impressed with many of the girls other than maybe 3 or 4 of them seem ok to me....

Yes, D broke it off with Jesse a while ago and he had a video on youtube about it.............

I had a feeling she would show up. But now the question is, are they playing with our heads teasing us that D comes back and sticks around or does she really just come back once and he turns her away? Hmmmm....because you know they like messing with your head while showing previews. I recorded it so I''m going to look back at the preview when I get home tonight. Wouldn''t that be something if he got back with her...

Also, I forgot to mention that the previews were showing Jason with one ring, but then they show him with another ring................

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Deanna is back? LMAO. She has no emotions. She''s a robot.

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/6/2009 12:35:28 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
I ended up watching the whole thing instead of half of it. I''m not too impressed with many of the girls other than maybe 3 or 4 of them seem ok to me....

Yes, D broke it off with Jesse a while ago and he had a video on youtube about it.............

I had a feeling she would show up. But now the question is, are they playing with our heads teasing us that D comes back and sticks around or does she really just come back once and he turns her away? Hmmmm....because you know they like messing with your head while showing previews. I recorded it so I''m going to look back at the preview when I get home tonight. Wouldn''t that be something if he got back with her...

Also, I forgot to mention that the previews were showing Jason with one ring, but then they show him with another ring................

YES this is what I was thinking.. I think they may be playing with our heads.
Cause seriously, is she that OUT OF HER MIND to show up on the show and ask Jason to take her back? There''s gotta be some kinda twist where it''s not really what it appears to be in the previews they showed last night...
Otherwise, the girl has some serious issues...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/6/2009 7:59:33 AM
Author: beau13

Date: 1/5/2009 10:20:34 PM
Author: Kaleigh
It wasn''t a spoiler..it''s not something that happened in the show. It was shown in previews of the show..for awhile now (here In Canada) anyway. Just like Jess & Deanna''s breakup..it wasn''t a spoiler Namaste..anyone who follows the show, would know this already (public knowledge). I wouldn''t flip to the back of a book before reading it in it''s entirety..so I wouldn''t read this thread until after I watched the show, if I wanted to be surprised!
emidea.gif
Good for you!!!
9.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I''m pretty sure he will turn her away and that will be the end of that. I love the Tacori 3 stone ring they showed...what other one did you see?

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
AH HA! Just as I suspected. The Tacori ring they were showing in the previews was actually the ring he got for Deanna last season. I know this because I investigated from youtube
27.gif
(thinking this was the same setting from last time) and that whole clip they show with the Tacori IS of last season.

I got this off youtube because abc.com wasn't working for videos right now. It's pretty fuzzy but you can see what I mean...THIS is the ring he will propose with. Hard to see here though. The Tacori on the bottom is from last season.

jasotherring2.jpg

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t watched the last few Bachelors but I watched the Bachelorette (with D) and I was such a fan of Jason that I HAD to watch last night''s show. First, TOTAL SHOCK that Deanna came back!! I do think she sticks around for at least a day and they either go out on a date or have a reeeallly long talk. I heard something along the lines of "I made a mistake....You haven''t proposed to anyone yet..." Hmmm...who knows? Either way, I agree with everyone else who''s said that Jason should throw her out on her butt!!!

Second, niccia, I felt the same way when I saw Nicole...and then I realized she looks like Kate Voegele (a singer/actress on One Tree Hill - an addiction of mine...). I''ve attached a pic. (nicole is on the right).

nicolekate.jpg

niccia

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Sammy! She does look like her, but I definitely have met Nicole before (prob at one of the clubs in Calgary back in my party days lol)...I recognized her right away. She seems like a nice girl from what we saw last night, so I was a little sad when she didn''t get a rose...definitely not one of the high drama girls there.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
To be honest, myself and FI were excited about this season... however, there have been two huge dissapointments so far. The girls, except for 4 or 5, the rest just seem weird, and De''anna.

This whole thing is like Jeremy coming back at the last minute. Too much drama.

Also, does anyone know what happened with the Bachelor from Tennessee? They made a super cute couple!!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/6/2009 4:11:15 PM
Author: meresal
The girls, except for 4 or 5, the rest just seem weird, and De''anna.
That''s what I''m sayin!! How cute your FI watches with you. FF used to watch all the seasons with me but said he couldn''t take it anymore because it was fake to him and the relationships don''t last....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results