shape
carat
color
clarity

The New Bachelor

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/12/2009 6:49:02 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
Date: 1/12/2009 6:45:01 PM

Author: Haven

I liked the girl who got the first impression rose. She looks like Sandra Bullock, doesn''t she?
She seems pretty nice. (so far anyway) and does look a little like Sandra now that I think of it...

YUP i was thinking the same thing! She was adorable!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Anyone watching right now? How about crazy dental hygienest girl?? Wow, she is really N.U.T.S.
40.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
So, thoughts on last night''s show? I have made my official pick...Melissa from Texas. I think she is super cute and I liked her even more this week b/c she has aspirations to be a teacher. And why did he keep dental girl? She weirds me out...

tiffanytwisted

Brilliant_Rock
I didn''t see the whole show, but I was a little surprised he didn''t keep Raquel. Although I think if she hadn''t surprised him by waiting in the car he wouldn''t have been turned off to her. Maybe that was why?
The dental girl scares me a little, but not as much as the girl from last week with vision boards.

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/13/2009 9:15:31 AM
Author: tiffanytwisted
I didn''t see the whole show, but I was a little surprised he didn''t keep Raquel. Although I think if she hadn''t surprised him by waiting in the car he wouldn''t have been turned off to her. Maybe that was why?
The dental girl scares me a little, but not as much as the girl from last week with vision boards.
Maybe he heard her creepo comment after the she stalked him in the limo! The one about him loving her so much that if she dies he wouldn''t be with anyone else!
6.gif

I''m loving the Hot Dog girl! I can''t get their names down yet, but she''s my fav so far.
Dental girl is certifiable, and the girl that was talking smack in the kitchen needs to go!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/12/2009 9:31:35 PM
Author: Clairitek
Anyone watching right now? How about crazy dental hygienest girl?? Wow, she is really N.U.T.S.
40.gif
Yes, we were laughing at her the entire time!!!

And also, I have to admit... Stephanie is really growing on me, and she looks gorgeous WITHOUT makeup on. Everytime she talks, I love listening to her stories and she just seems so sincere, but I just can't look at her when she has make-up on.
15.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just watched for the first time last night. I think Melissa is adorable and seems pretty down to earth. I didn''t get to see the whole thing though so not sure who my other picks would be.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/13/2009 10:08:09 AM
Author: meresal

40.gif

And also, I have to admit... Stephanie is really growing on me, and she looks gorgeous WITHOUT makeup on. Everytime she talks, I love listening to her stories and she just seems so sincere, but I just can''t look at her when she has make-up on.
15.gif
I agree....she seems like a sweetheart, but she needs to lay off the makeup. She looks so much better without it all being caked on like that.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/13/2009 10:08:09 AM
Author: meresal

40.gif

And also, I have to admit... Stephanie is really growing on me, and she looks gorgeous WITHOUT makeup on. Everytime she talks, I love listening to her stories and she just seems so sincere, but I just can''t look at her when she has make-up on.
15.gif

I''m on board with Stephanie and ITA about the make up thing. She seems totally genuine to me and I can''t wait to see the episode next week with the visit from her kid. The way Jason looks at her tells me that he definitely is interested.

I am FLOORED that he kept dental hygiene girl around (Shannon?). Sandra Bullock girl seems level-headed. I am surprised he kept Lauren (teacher from NJ with animal print dress in first episode), orange fake tan blonde girl (Natalie), and the smack talking girl around (Erica). They all seem way too immature. I thought the two women he eliminated had much more going for them than those three women. I feel like this is normally the way things go in these shows. They keep the pretty but immature ones around and toss the more laid back seemingly boring women. Then in about the 3rd week they end up realizing that they made a poor choice in keeping the immature ones around and start getting rid of them.

How many do hometown dates? 3 or 4? If its 4 I think that he will visit Stephanie, Texas girl (Melissa), and Sandra Bullock girl (Nikki). I am torn about the 4th... possibly Molly or Megan?

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
I fell asleep before the end last night...who didn''t get a rose (other than the girl who went home to be with her grandmother)?

And I have to say, Stephanie seems really sweet and genuine, but I don''t think I could get over the plastic surgery look of her face.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/13/2009 10:48:22 AM
Author: Sabine
I fell asleep before the end last night...who didn''t get a rose (other than the girl who went home to be with her grandmother)?

Raquel (the Brazilian girl) and the girl who left her teaching job to come on the show. Her name escapes me right now.

blackpolkadot

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/13/2009 11:23:58 AM
Date: 1/13/2009 10:48:22 AM

Author: Sabine

Raquel (the Brazilian girl) and the girl who left her teaching job to come on the show. Her name escapes me right now.

Sharon, I believe is her name.

I still haven''t picked a favorite, but I feel like he is being told to keep some of the girls there for entertainment, because I sure don''t see them being the Jason type!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry, but Nikki is getting a little too intense for me. I really didn''t like the way she was telling Jason what he needed to do and see at the end of the show. I think she is very close to showing her true colors... HUGE controller.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I thought it was very strange the girl from Brazil (med school or something like that) was so upset but then earlier was saying the guy she wants to be with has to love her so much that when she dies, that he will be a widower for a long time. Super weird if you ask me; I could never expect that of my husband, and hello, talking about dying.
32.gif

The dental hygienists teeth look unreal, probably too much cosmetic dental work but she is very strange in general too.

The other girls seem okay. It does look stressful to be in that situation for all of them.

eta: Meresal I agree about Nikki, she is probably freaking out and in general needs to always know where she stands. She needs to chill out. hehe

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/13/2009 12:09:06 PM
Author: Skippy123
I thought it was very strange the girl from Brazil (med school or something like that) was so upset but then earlier was saying the guy she wants to be with has to love her so much that when she dies, that he will be a widower for a long time. Super weird if you ask me; I could never expect that of my husband, and hello, talking about dying.
32.gif
Ditto! She said something like, "I want him to be so devastated and so in love with me still that there's a slim chance of him remarrying."
23.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
32.gif

The dental hygienists teeth look unreal, probably too much cosmetic dental work but she is very strange in general too.

The other girls seem okay. It does look stressful to be in that situation for all of them.

eta: Meresal I agree about Nikki, she is probably freaking out and in general needs to always know where she stands. She needs to chill out. hehe
It''s proven history... girls that spend their one-on-one time talking about the other girls, NEVER make it that far.

Ohh, and the tall blonde that has already cried about girls getting other dates and kissing, she''s going to completely break down at some point. I can totally feel it. She''s obviously used to getting all the attention in her normal crowd.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/13/2009 12:19:41 PM
Author: snlee

32.gif
Ditto! She said something like, ''I want him to be so devastated and so in love with me still that there''s a slim chance of him remarrying.''
23.gif
Snlee, LOL,that is exactly what she said!!! I know, that was NUTS!! I just kept thinking, bizzare stuff
40.gif

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Ohhh, I''m glad the Brazilian girl went home, she freaked me out too. I agree that Nikki needs to stop worrying about the other girls and just see if she and Jason have anything in common/get to know each other before she tells him what he should do. I also don''t like the girl that was accused of double talking (she seems all about drama!) or the girl who accused her (but only because she left a baby at home to be on the show. I know Jason likes that about her, but I just don''t think that''s the right thing to do if you are a mother). I''m still on the fence about all the other girls...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
That Erica girl is CRAZY. I do think she sounded two faced. I cannot believe he kept her. I am so glad they are bringing the daughter in for her birthday. So sweet! Dental chick is so nuts! I like Melissa.

Skippy, DH saw that part with me and he was like "did she just say what I think she did?!?" Of course DH and I HAVE had the conversation that we both want each other to remarry if one of us was to die (yes, we are weirdos like that).

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
I agree that the Erica girl is nuts - too much drama. I was so disappointed when she was the last to get a rose.

I could be wrong but I don''t think Jason gets to see the behind the scenes cat fights and drama that we all get to see. He probably only gets to see that when the show actually airs.

If i were the guy choosing I would want to see all the craziness. You really get to see a person''s true colors cause they''re obviously on their best behavior when they''re with him.

I really like the Stephanie woman - I liked her from the start. She really seems like a classy lady and I can''t wait to see their date next week!

Also, I think the Sandra Bullock girl really needs to just focus on her and Jason. It seems like every time they get time alone together to talk she immediately has to warn him about the girls that have no clue what they''re getting into. she needs to chill and let him figure that out for himself...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am not a jealous person but I think it must be difficult to see a guy you are "dating" make out with other girls. *BUT* they all knew what they were getting themselves into when they auditioned. Also I think it is IMPOSSIBLE as of now anyone is in love with Jason. I think the rejection is what makes the girls upset not the person.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/13/2009 3:54:22 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
I am not a jealous person but I think it must be difficult to see a guy you are 'dating' make out with other girls. *BUT* they all knew what they were getting themselves into when they auditioned. Also I think it is IMPOSSIBLE as of now anyone is in love with Jason. I think the rejection is what makes the girls upset not the person.
I think you are right or that when they are alone with him they feel like he only likes them/or he makes the feel special; I can see how they might feel.

Tacori, lol, you are right dental girl is nutso! Am I the only one that thinks her teeth are too perfect?? Life phony perfect??

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/13/2009 4:03:55 PM

I am not a jealous person but I think it must be difficult to see a guy you are ''dating'' make out with other girls. *BUT* they all knew what they were getting themselves into when they auditioned. Also I think it is IMPOSSIBLE as of now anyone is in love with Jason. I think the rejection is what makes the girls upset not the person.
I think you are right or that when they are alone with him they feel like he only likes them/or he makes the feel special; I can see how they might feel.

Tacori, lol, you are right dental girl is nutso! Am I the only one that thinks her teeth are too perfect?? Life phony perfect??

She has an overbite though!
6.gif

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
About dental hygienist girl:

She really reminds me of the crazy red-head in Wedding Crashers that Vince Vaughn''s character ends up with.

She doesn''t really look like her - it''s just the squeaky voice and crazy personality and mannerisms.. I just can''t help but think of that character!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock

I am not a jealous person but I think it must be difficult to see a guy you are ''dating'' make out with other girls. *BUT* they all knew what they were getting themselves into when they auditioned. Also I think it is IMPOSSIBLE as of now anyone is in love with Jason. I think the rejection is what makes the girls upset not the person.

Yeah, she looks like she has dentures.

beau13

Ideal_Rock

I am not a jealous person but I think it must be difficult to see a guy you are 'dating' make out with other girls. *BUT* they all knew what they were getting themselves into when they auditioned. Also I think it is IMPOSSIBLE as of now anyone is in love with Jason. I think the rejection is what makes the girls upset not the person.

Perfect? Hardly!! It's like she has a couple too many teeth in her mouth..she's all teeth! It's not a good look!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
and her throwing ice?!? What was that all about? He already has a kid. Surely he doesn''t want to date a woman who acts like one!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/13/2009 4:22:43 PM
and her throwing ice?!? What was that all about? He already has a kid. Surely he doesn''t want to date a woman who acts like one!
Seriously. Some girls can''t deal when they are not center of attention all the time
20.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Ok, so I haven''t read any of the new postings but I just watched last night (DVR) I DIDN''T KNOW it was on for longer than an hour and a half!!!!!!!! My dvd cut out right before the rose ceremony.
29.gif
Which makes me think it was on for an hour and 45 min? Anyway my Mom was watching with me and we were both like AWWWWW MAN!
6.gif
38.gif
Luckily, it''s online so we are going to watch the rose ceremony tonight.
2.gif
Then I''ll be back to discuss it! lol

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
What did you guys think about the episode last night? I was totally laughing when Natalie was more interested in how her diamonds were sparkling in the light than Jason. I told hubby I probably would have been the same way, but wouldn''t have been that obvious about it! I knew he didn''t have a connection with her, plus I think he has a thing for brunettes. I was glad he got rid of Erica, but he should have gotten rid of the other drama queen, although I''m sure the show told him to keep her for ratings purposes. I don''t think anyone really thinks he likes her. Oh, and his date with Stephanie was sooo sweet. She looked so much prettier there with less makeup on. They also showed them first thing in the morning without makeup and she looks so much better...wish she didn''t cake it on for the rose ceremony.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results