shape
carat
color
clarity

The New Bachelor

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
I watched a video of Melissa on The Ellen show (AOL) and Melissa knew they were toast, but did not know about Molly and that she said, was why she was so upset. He lied to her earlier about there not being any one else. And Melissa is now dating a guy named "TY". Ah, life goes on......

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 4:07:12 PM
Author: bebe
I watched a video of Melissa on The Ellen show (AOL) and Melissa knew they were toast, but did not know about Molly and that she said, was why she was so upset. He lied to her earlier about there not being any one else. And Melissa is now dating a guy named ''TY''. Ah, life goes on......
hahaha...no kidding! Heck, as long as everyone''s happy, right? It''s funny how I was so worked up over this on Monday and now I''m totally over it....

Apparently RealitySteve already has some scoop on Jillian''s Bachelorette season!?!?!?
6.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I am watching the second After the Final Rose right now on ABC.com and re-watching the scene where Jason tells Molly about his change of heart and that he is still in love with her. The whole thing just seems SO FAKE. I didn''t pick up on it the first time but her reactions are just too... fake. I really can''t come up with a different word for it. His pauses after Chris Harrison asked if he was still in love with Molly were so scripted. The whole thing was really uncomfortable to watch the second time around.

Molly''s dress is one of the most ill fitting things I''ve seen anyone wear on this show. Why didn''t wardrobe catch that!?!

I really hope he and Molly work it out because otherwise this will have all been for nothing.

When are they going to stop having The Bachelor end in a proposal? Whats wrong with "Here''s a rose! Will you still continue to date me in the real world?"

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
I just heard Melissa is replacing the injured Nancy O''Dell on Dancing with the Stars tonight. I hope she does well!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 4:12:30 PM
Author: sammyj
Apparently RealitySteve already has some scoop on Jillian''s Bachelorette season!?!?!?
6.gif
I heard that. And how is that even possible when she is going to start filming in a few weeks? Insane!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results