shape
carat
color
clarity

The Maytal Hannah thread

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Over the years, designer Maytal Hannah has made besutiful creations for PSers. I do not have one, but I like her work.

Please post your Maytal Hannah creations here and share your experiences.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So talented! I remember StaceyCA's ruby ring, it was a reset, totally stunning.

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! Those drop diamond earrings
Thanks for all your hard work acinom

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very lovely rings. Thanks for starting the thread @Acinom .

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Before my older daughter got married 6 1/2 years ago, I helped her shop for a wedding band. Naturally, since I am fairly picky after being on PS, I just didn't see one I liked, and they seemed overpriced for the quality. So I contacted Maytal, and she made a beautiful wedding band for my daughter! It has about .75 cts of diamonds, platinum with milgrain and engraving on the sides, 2.5mm. I love it and wish I had one just like it! Now for the bad part, I don't have any good pictures. I apparently took a few quick phone pics when it came but most were blurry! (Shown with her Whiteflash Vatche diamond e-ring)

IMG_2143.JPG

HappyinLA

Rough_Rock
Maytal recently made my 10 year anniversary "surprise" upgrade/reset with matching wedding band. This style really made my 1.5c look much bigger than my previous setting, and I love the details and cushion. Really enjoyed working with Maytal again!
IMG_1581.JPG IMG_1584.JPG
IMG_1595.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1592.JPG
    IMG_1592.JPG
    142.2 KB · Views: 57

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I had my ring reset by Maytal Hannah a couple years ago, I had a chunky ring that was remade into the most delicate ring! It's in rose gold and although it looks very delicate, i've never had any issues with it, and I am not very gentle with my rings. Maytal was so helpful and made me my dream ring. I also recently had a round eternity band made by Maytal for my right hand.
_25331.jpg
_25528.jpg

_25963.jpg
_0163891.jpg
IMG_0450.JPG

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I would like to add to this thread! I wasn't able to to use MH for my ring because hand forge was out of my budget but I found MH to be very attentive and responded extremely quickly to all my questions. Her diamond selection was amazing (even thought the ones I loved doubled my budget :(2) I would like to one day do a project with this artist just based off the customer service that I received.

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock

Attachments

• mh ring side.jpg
    mh ring side.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 51
  • mh ring.jpg
    mh ring.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 45
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results