shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier Rolling Ring with Maytal Latest Masterpiece

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Everyone and especially Gypsy!!!

Finally, all the rings are together as ONE!!! It is just a "taste" of the two rings.....ENJOY!!!! I am currently waiting for the professional pictures from Maytal.

The 3 stone antique ring is custom made by Maytal Hannah and it is EXCEPTIONAL. Her workmanship is unbelieveable!! I was so impressed when I opened and saw it!!! Her work is second to none and I highly recommend her.

The 3 main diamonds are VS ACAs from WhiteFlash. Center stone is a .84 ct. and the sides stones are .30 cts. The ring itself is a size 5 and made in White Gold to keep the weight of the ring down, because the ring measures. 9.8 mm across the top.

The Cartier tricolor ring is a size 13 and is beautiful. Each band is 5 mm wide. It is currently in New York being hand engraved. These pictures were taken at Cartier in Houston.

Thanks to all at Pricescope!!!
MWG

100_1870(1).JPG

widget

Ideal_Rock
Holy Smokes!!!! They''re GORGEOUS!!!! Congrats!

You''re right about thiis being "just a taste"....we/re going to need about a million more pictures!
3.gif

widget

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful Maytal piece--I cant wait for handshots! And the rolling ring is one of my very favorites!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''re both gorgeous! I can''t wait to see more pictures!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
NO WAY!!! That''s me dying here!! The ring by Maytal is beyond stunning. And I love the Cartier rolling ring!! Hand shots soon I hope?? Oh congrats!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS! Simply GORGEOUS! Must have more photos!!!

PS Did Maytal get married or is this *another* Maytal???!!! Thanks!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
They''re real beauties! Enjoy!
36.gif

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone for the kind comments.

A side shot. Notice the detail work (milgrain) that Maytal did!!! She is an artist!!!

100_1854(2).JPG

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous rings, especially the Maytal piece! Hope we get to see more pictures soon!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Oh my
30.gif
Maytal''s work is exquisite!! Both rings are beautiful. More pics, please, when you have them in hand and on finger. You must be thrilled
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings...and we definitely need some more pictures LOL!!! The work on maytal''s ring does look amazing, the milgrain is very fine and even.

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/4/2007 1:10:47 AM
Author: kcoursolle
Beautiful rings...and we definitely need some more pictures LOL!!! The work on maytal''s ring does look amazing, the milgrain is very fine and even.
Yes, it is hard to believe that she does this all by hand. Look at the milgrain of the ring that "inspired" this ring. It is uneven and not very attractive, but Maytal work is clean, precise, even and exquisite.

3411A(3).jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, Maytal''s work looks exceptional!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the rolling ring...wish I could afford Cartier, lol! I''ve seen some of Maytal''s work here before on PS and it is exquisite, yours is no exception--congrats!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are both very beautiful...congratulations on them!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your Maytal ring is just beautiful! I''d love to have her make me one someday! Whose trinity ring is that? You obviously don''t wear a size 13 considering the size of the Maytal ring!

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Both of those are just stunning! The Cartier is, well, Cartier
30.gif
but that Maytal is breathtaking! So intricate and precise.

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/4/2007 10:47:40 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Your Maytal ring is just beautiful! I''d love to have her make me one someday! Whose trinity ring is that? You obviously don''t wear a size 13 considering the size of the Maytal ring!
The Trinity ring is mine. The Maytal ring is for my fiancee.

Hope to get some better pictures in the future.

Thanks to everyone
MWG

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings! I
30.gif
the one by Maytal! This may be a silly question, but, is Maytal Hannah, Maytal Hoffman?

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/5/2007 12:44:36 PM
Author: Miranda
Beautiful rings! I
30.gif
the one by Maytal! This may be a silly question, but, is Maytal Hannah, Maytal Hoffman?
Honestly, I am not sure. Here is her website:

http://www.maytalhannah.com/

MWG

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/5/2007 12:21:07 PM
Author: MWG

Date: 6/4/2007 10:47:40 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
The Trinity ring is mine. The Maytal ring is for my fiancee.

Hope to get some better pictures in the future.

Thanks to everyone
MWG
Ohhhhh, I just figured out size 13 *probably* = men''s ring, especially when I just re-read that the Maytal ring was a 4.5, and clearly a very feminine style! LOL at myself! I thought before maybe she would wear the Trinity ring as a thumb ring but couldn''t figure how that would work out, either.
20.gif
I must''ve been really tired when I read that post, MWG! I would love to see hand shots of your Trinity ring, and her Maytal, of course--don''t forget to come back and post pics, please!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol! Well, I didn''t realize MWG was the guy! Sorry, couldn''t tell from your avatar photo! I love the trinity ring for a wedding band! Yes, Maytal Hoftman married and is now Maytal Hannah. Search for "Maytal" only if you want to pull up other threads with her rings. Although, many of them are pictured on her site.

ilovejewelry

Rough_Rock
Hello to all!

I''m new to posting, but I''ve been lurking and drooling for a while. I was wondering, MWG, what your fiancee thinks of the Maytal ring since everyone has now figured out that you''re "the guy?" Has she seen it yet??? Let us know. I''m sure she''ll be thrilled to wear such an exquisite creation.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
OH YAY!!! I''m so happy you are happy with it!! Of couse, what''s not to be happy with... it''s STUNNING!!! I love the way she did it... SO delicate and feminine where in the hands of someone with less skill it would could have been bulky and masculine. Wonderful!! I can''t wait for some hand shots once your FI has it!!! CONGRATS!!

36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
The Maytal is gorgeous.. I just love antique-y looking rings..

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/6/2007 10:57:43 AM
Author: ilovejewelry
Hello to all!

I''m new to posting, but I''ve been lurking and drooling for a while. I was wondering, MWG, what your fiancee thinks of the Maytal ring since everyone has now figured out that you''re ''the guy?'' Has she seen it yet??? Let us know. I''m sure she''ll be thrilled to wear such an exquisite creation.
Hey Ilovejewelry,

My fiancee has seen the ring and Loves and Adores the ring!!!!.... and that is an understatement!!!

Maytal work is nothing short of exquisite.... and she was 8 and 9 months pregnant and delivered the baby while making the ring!!!! Now, I have never been pregnant and of course being a guy, I hope that never happens......LOL , but she must have nerves of steel.

Everyone has a favorite designer for custom jewelry.....and mine is MAYTAL!!!!

Thanks for asking and hope to have some nice hand shots in the near future...*S*

MWG

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/6/2007 1:58:55 PM
Author: Gypsy
36.gif
OH YAY!!! I''m so happy you are happy with it!! Of couse, what''s not to be happy with... it''s STUNNING!!! I love the way she did it... SO delicate and feminine where in the hands of someone with less skill it would could have been bulky and masculine. Wonderful!! I can''t wait for some hand shots once your FI has it!!! CONGRATS!!

36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Thanks Gypsy!!!! I really appreciate you pointing me in Maytal direction. And you are right, in the hands of less skills it would have looked totally different. When she emailed me and told me that it would look 10x better than the pictures I sent....I was relieved because I have seen her other work and they are also spectacular as well.

Take Care
MWG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Delish! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
MWG your ring is GORGEOUS!

Maytal is incredible. She''s got such a great eye.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results