shape
carat
color
clarity

The Lost Sapphire has been FOUND!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/1/2008 2:33:54 PM
Author: Linda W
Thanks again LS, wait until everyone else sees these pictures
9.gif
I
30.gif
your ring.

Linda

You are SO kind.

woohooo I love it.

LS

ETA: they turned out pretty good, huh? I'm amazed.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pick anyone of these for your Avatar picture. It will be gorgeous.

linda

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Lordeee that ring just gets more and more beautiful the more I see it!!!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Love the new shots, especially the hand shots. Now I am absolutely, positively certain that your lost sapphire has been found!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Thank you FlyGirl and Geckodani

Linda kept bugging me for photos so I had to sacrifice my afternoon today to post them for her!
31.gif

It's really HARD to get good pics! But I sure had fun, really!
1.gif

LS

I'm thinking of naming it the BLUEBERRY
9.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/1/2008 5:32:40 PM
Author: LostSapphire
Thank you FlyGirl and Geckodani

Linda kept bugging me for photos so I had to sacrifice my afternoon today to post them for her!
31.gif

It''s really HARD to get good pics! But I sure had fun, really!
1.gif

LS

I''m thinking of naming it the BLUEBERRY
9.gif
Works for me! It''s round and blue and yummy, and it so happens that they are in season now as well!

IluvEmeralds

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/28/2008 8:42:42 PM

Date: 8/28/2008 8:31:39 PM
Author: IluvEmeralds
OMG LS that blue in the center is just to die for!! I could get lost in that ring it is just too beautiful :) Congratulations :)
Hello IluvEmeralds!

Here''s hoping you are as happy with yours when you get it as I am today! It''s a THRILL!

LS

Awww...thank you LS! I''m late to the party but that is really sweet of you to say. If my ering comes out HALF as gorgeous I will be a happy girl.
9.gif
9.gif
Wear it in good health. It''s to die for!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/1/2008 8:05:59 PM
Author: IluvEmeralds

Date: 8/28/2008 8:42:42 PM

Hello IluvEmeralds!

Here''s hoping you are as happy with yours when you get it as I am today! It''s a THRILL!

LS

Awww...thank you LS! I''m late to the party but that is really sweet of you to say. If my ering comes out HALF as gorgeous I will be a happy girl.
9.gif
9.gif
Wear it in good health. It''s to die for!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I''m sure it will be just perfect. And you will be equally as excited as I am!

LS

IluvEmeralds

Shiny_Rock
THANK YOU! LS!
30.gif

Dogmom

Shiny_Rock
What an incredibly stunning ring! It is a wonderful example of the artistry that goes into jewelry design and creation. Thank you for sharing with us!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I love these new shots! The blue spruce one is my favorite.

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/1/2008 9:23:25 PM
Author: Dogmom
What an incredibly stunning ring! It is a wonderful example of the artistry that goes into jewelry design and creation. Thank you for sharing with us!
Jeff White and WhiteFlash did an amazing job. The stone, of course, is stellar. And WF interpreted my dream into a reality beyond my expectations.

LS

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/1/2008 9:26:03 PM
Author: MonkeyPie
I love these new shots! The blue spruce one is my favorite.
I had fun with the plantlife shots! The blue spruce, and the red bush are my top 2 faves....after the one in the dirt, of course!
9.gif

LS

Pieface

Shiny_Rock
I''m very late to the thread as I have been away and missed it yesterday...CONGRATS!!

The ring has turned out amazing, wear it in the best of health
1.gif
I enjoyed following your search and now the completion of it really justifies the time and effort you put in.

All I have to say now is...

18.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/1/2008 9:42:53 PM
Author: Pieface
I'm very late to the thread as I have been away and missed it yesterday...CONGRATS!!

The ring has turned out amazing, wear it in the best of health
1.gif
I enjoyed following your search and now the completion of it really justifies the time and effort you put in.

All I have to say now is...
Hello Pieface!

I was wondering where you were! Thanks for visiting. Yes, it turned out amazing. I am astounded.
LS
p.s. nice new avatar, by the way!

Pieface

Shiny_Rock
Teehee! Your new avatar ain''t too shabby either
2.gif

My new one is just the latest guy off my painting table
5.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy LS, LOVE your new Avatar
30.gif

Linda

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a stunning shade of blue! Wow!!!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/1/2008 10:00:56 PM
Author: Pieface
Teehee! Your new avatar ain''t too shabby either
2.gif

My new one is just the latest guy off my painting table
5.gif
He''s really cute...I think!

LS

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/2/2008 1:35:46 AM
Author: diamondfan
What a stunning shade of blue! Wow!!!
Good morning diamdfan. Thanks for visiting my little ''party''!

And yes, the blue is amazing.

LS

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/1/2008 11:04:53 PM
Author: Linda W
Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy LS, LOVE your new Avatar
30.gif

Linda

I call it: "Blueberry in the dirt"

LS

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/30/2008 9:30:25 PM
Date: 8/30/2008 3:00:26 PM

Author: part gypsy

I came by to check on this and Thank you THANK YOU THANK YOU for those gorgeous on the hand shots!!! (and outside shots)

30.gif

Hello Gypsy! thank you for posting! I did the best I could with the photos: not ''stellar'' by any means but pretty good for a 10 minute photo shoot in the rain!
9.gif

LS

Oh, so those are the crappy, off the cuff photos?

GOOD LORD WOMAN!

Add me to the list of ghaspers, and I still have two pages left to get through! That sucker is amazzzzing. Stunning. Impossible beautiful. The blue is soft and deep, and flaked by those luscious fat little pears!! Oh my goodness. Oh SDL''s stars!!!

And I thought the teaser was a show stopper.

So... when''s the next north american GTG? I can''t imagine what that baby looks like in real life. How did you even make it into work?

I saw a lot of bling this holiday weekend, tiffany, cartier, graff, museum pieces and pieces on friends and nothing compares to your ring!

Congratulations LS! May you and your darling hubby have another 20, 40, 60 years of marital bliss ahead. Wear it in good health!

Man. What a ring!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Quote by Lost sapphire: enable, enable, enable!

LOL! Trust me... you are doing quite the job enabling. I just saw the new pics!! MY GOSH that is ONE DREAMY SAPPHIRE RING!!!! I bet you have received a thousand compliments. It is just EXQUISTE. I am going to look at pics again... for the GAZILLIONTH TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18.gif
30.gif
36.gif
18.gif
30.gif
36.gif

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YES! Guiltily doing a drive by to see if there were more pictures AND THERE WAS!!! Thank you.

It''s so funny that I am a September baby and for most my life did not like sapphires, even told people not to get them for me. I will never ever say that again (smacks myself).

The other thing I was thinking during this whole thing, was excuse me the *balls* you had purchasing it from Jeff White, and not seeing it once in person before having it held and then shipped directly to be made into a ring by WF. I was concerned, because no matter how beautiful the pic looks from a gem seller, it almost never looks exactly the same, plus you never know what it will look like in indoor and other lighting situations. OK you were right and I was wrong. Whew! Just shows how important it is to get a gemstone from a vendor whom you trust.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your new beautiful ring! Are you going to be known as FoundSapphire going forward?
9.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/2/2008 5:47:54 PM
Author: simplysplendid
Congrats on your new beautiful ring! Are you going to be known as FoundSapphire going forward?
9.gif
Hello SS

I think it would be a pain to change my screen name...so maybe I''ll just sign my posts like this:

LS
(A.K.A. "FoundSapphire")

(A.A.K.A. Blueberry in The Dirt)

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/2/2008 8:13:26 PM

Date: 9/2/2008 5:47:54 PM
Author: simplysplendid
9.gif
Hello SS

I think it would be a pain to change my screen name...so maybe I''ll just sign my posts like this:

LS
(A.K.A. ''FoundSapphire'')

(A.A.K.A. Blueberry in The Dirt)
How about we just call you the lady with the freaking most spectacular sapphire ring on the planet? LWTFMSSROTP for short.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh My Freakin'' GAWWWDDD, LS!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

The most recent pics of the ring are just freakin'' amazing! I''m just jaw-agape, drooling all over my laptop here! The blue spruce pick made me drop my piece of pie!!!!!
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

Seriously . . . is it possible to have
31.gif
dreams about a ring, because I''m gonna have them tonight!

Frick!
6.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/2/2008 9:01:20 AM
Author: mercoledi

Oh, so those are the crappy, off the cuff photos?

GOOD LORD WOMAN!

Add me to the list of ghaspers, and I still have two pages left to get through! That sucker is amazzzzing. Stunning. Impossible beautiful. The blue is soft and deep, and flaked by those luscious fat little pears!! Oh my goodness. Oh SDL's stars!!!

And I thought the teaser was a show stopper.

So... when's the next north american GTG? I can't imagine what that baby looks like in real life. How did you even make it into work?

I saw a lot of bling this holiday weekend, tiffany, cartier, graff, museum pieces and pieces on friends and nothing compares to your ring!

Congratulations LS! May you and your darling hubby have another 20, 40, 60 years of marital bliss ahead. Wear it in good health!

Man. What a ring!!
Hello mercoledi!

I can't take much credit for the pics: all of the credit goes to the WICKED BLUEBERRYLICIOUS STONE and WF's STUPENDOUS SETTING! The camera did the rest.

I am so glad I asked for (and agreed to pay for....) those big fat pears. They really 'make it', IMHO.

We hope for many more years....I'm not so sure about the "in sickness and in health" thing but I failed that test a long, long time ago....I kind of go for "in sickness and maybe not so sick"
9.gif

I must admit to running off the road ever so slightly on the way home from work on Friday...funny thing, it's hard to drive while being blinded by the blue bling!

Thanks for your post and kind words.

LS

(A.K.A. FoundSapphire)

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/2/2008 5:12:49 PM
Author: part gypsy
YES! Guiltily doing a drive by to see if there were more pictures AND THERE WAS!!! Thank you.

It's so funny that I am a September baby and for most my life did not like sapphires, even told people not to get them for me. I will never ever say that again (smacks myself).

The other thing I was thinking during this whole thing, was excuse me the *balls* you had purchasing it from Jeff White, and not seeing it once in person before having it held and then shipped directly to be made into a ring by WF. I was concerned, because no matter how beautiful the pic looks from a gem seller, it almost never looks exactly the same, plus you never know what it will look like in indoor and other lighting situations. OK you were right and I was wrong. Whew! Just shows how important it is to get a gemstone from a vendor whom you trust.
Hi part gypsy. I've never heard of a 'drive by' before when it came to blue bling!

I know what you mean about not really 'liking' sapphires. Even my original ER wasn't what you'd call a stellar stone. But this bit of 'blue glass' (as my Dad calls it) has changed my mind forever. The blue is SO DEEP!

I've never been complimented on my *balls* before! Way Kewl! But after a LOT of e-mails back and forth with Jeff White, I had to kind of take the plunge and trust his instinct. We compared a lot of websites and pics of sapphires side by side, and I really felt that HE would be a better judge of a quality sapphire than this rookie. And I never for a moment, felt queasy about that. So your point about a vendor being trustworthy is really important. But you also have to be extremely explicit about your likes and dislikes, and also give the cutter some leeway as to what your tolerances are...ie: how light is too light, how dark is too dark, etc. etc.

Thanks for driving by.

LS
a.k.a. FoundSapphire
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results