shape
carat
color
clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Freke, I was going to say I''m ashamed of you, but I got all distracted by the sparkly.

MORE PICTURES!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/8/2009 1:00:35 PM
Author: princesss
Freke, I was going to say I''m ashamed of you, but I got all distracted by the sparkly.

MORE PICTURES!
Thanks guys. Here are more pics. Link to SMTR

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
anyone else having a super lazy weekend, or is that just me?

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/9/2009 10:51:29 AM
Author: ckrickett
me too. worked too much this week. now sick (ish). don''t even want to work on the wedding. blah.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/9/2009 1:45:12 PM
Author: jcarlylew

me too. worked too much this week. now sick (ish). don''t even want to work on the wedding. blah.

aw, take a load off drink some tea, watch some TV the wedding planning can wait one day right?
you could watch WE if it makes you feel better
4.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock

I slept through Ultimate practice and we have a tournament next weekend. Oops. That''s what I get for not getting home until 2 last night (but DANG it was fun!).

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/9/2009 1:53:57 PM

Date: 8/9/2009 1:45:12 PM
Author: jcarlylew

aw, take a load off drink some tea, watch some TV the wedding planning can wait one day right?
you could watch WE if it makes you feel better
4.gif
managed to take the dog for a walk, and got the pooch a new froggy toy and tons of free samples. next stop is putt putt and making cookies tonight.
18.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I slept until noon yesterday. Does that count?

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/9/2009 6:31:23 PM
Author: FrekeChild

Only if you didn't leave the house. 6 hours and 43 minutes after waking up, I have not left the house. GO TEAM PRINCESSS!

ETA: I also have not one, not two, but THREE terrible teenage movies under my belt. "Bring it On: In It to Win It", "Stick It", and now "Picture This!"

ALSO it turns out my jerk-off ex just had his white coat ceremony at UCLA. I love when I get to feel like I'm the least successful person I know.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I''ve decided to do something productive, gonna make some coconut cupcakes for my true blood party

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/9/2009 6:43:53 PM
I love when I get to feel like I'm the least successful person I know.

That's why social networking sites are EVIL.

You couldn't possibly be the least successful person you know! You live on your own, you have an awesome boyfriend, you're employed, you're an Ultimate star....

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/9/2009 7:35:54 PM
Author: TheBigT

I love when I get to feel like I''m the least successful person I know.

That''s why social networking sites are EVIL.

You couldn''t possibly be the least successful person you know! You live on your own, you have an awesome boyfriend, you''re employed, you''re an Ultimate star....

Haha, thanks for the reminder. I guess I''m just one of the least successful people I went to HS with. I went to one of those over-achieving private schools, and everybody''s going on to law school, medical school, business school, or working for major international companies doing important things and making $$$ (well, compared to my $, though thinking about it, I *do* work for a major international company!). I know it''s not a competition, and I do love my life, I just wish I wasn''t second guessing all my choices right now. I just think....we''ve only got one life. One. And why shouldn''t I take a chance and work at what I love? I can do both, right? Work and do what I love at night/on the weekends? Right. I can do that.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Only if you didn''t leave the house. 6 hours and 43 minutes after waking up, I have not left the house. GO TEAM PRINCESSS!

ETA: I also have not one, not two, but THREE terrible teenage movies under my belt. ''Bring it On: In It to Win It'', ''Stick It'', and now ''Picture This!''

ALSO it turns out my jerk-off ex just had his white coat ceremony at UCLA. I love when I get to feel like I''m the least successful person I know.
I didn''t leave the house. AND I pay-per-viewed Confessions of a Shopaholic. What a worthless day it was.

I love it.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/9/2009 11:41:59 PM

Only if you didn''t leave the house. 6 hours and 43 minutes after waking up, I have not left the house. GO TEAM PRINCESSS!

ETA: I also have not one, not two, but THREE terrible teenage movies under my belt. ''Bring it On: In It to Win It'', ''Stick It'', and now ''Picture This!''

ALSO it turns out my jerk-off ex just had his white coat ceremony at UCLA. I love when I get to feel like I''m the least successful person I know.

I didn''t leave the house. AND I pay-per-viewed Confessions of a Shopaholic. What a worthless day it was.

I love it.

that sounds like a totally awesome day.

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
ckrickett, i LOVE your new avatar!!

did anyone watch True Blood last night? i really hate cliffhangers but what a freaking awesome episode! i was literally on the edge of my seat the whole time.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Morning, y''all!
35.gif

I spent all weekend with my parents, as they were in visiting from Vegas. I now remember why I''m glad my parents live in another state. That much time with them will drive you crazy.

After they left on Sunday, FI and I played World of Warcraft all day. My mage is almost level 65 now!
36.gif

Now it''s another gross, gross Monday.

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Morning, ladies!
9.gif

They''re predicting a high of 93 here today, with isolated thunderstorms! I get to throw on a suit and go to another interview.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
Morning Everyone!
I am so happy there were lazy weekends had. I am installed at the new place, but nothing like unpacked. BUT the w/d are located right here...on the same floor as the living space...its so...so...easy...and wonderful. No hauling laundry up an down, no mildewy basements to make you feel like your clothes aren''t really getting clean. SO AWESOME.

Must go on a coffee quest now, but i was so happy to hear Crikett that your computer stuff was fixable, if not in a timely way, and at least its coming back before the wedding (can you imagine? then you''d have been buying a harddrive and a computer at BB!-but maybe then you''d be one of those trendy folks with a netbook....hmmm)

Elle, I have a great (GREAT) florist for you...you just go in and say...these are our colors....i like ______ and ooooh what''s that? that''s pretty. and presto flowers, done.

Princess, thank god you skipped practice....have you felt this weather? why would you ever leave air conditioning in this southern clime? and what is that nighttime buggy racket? The bug are louder than the birds here....

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
oooh, and freke, Loving the DBTY aqua, and the fact that I think you can know be called an early-adopter at Tiffs.
31.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Topo, you''re not used to cicadas, are you? Eventually you stop noticing them (until a big one flies right into you, UGH). And I was supposed to do a track workout tonight, but with a high of 97 I''m thinking I might cancel that.

I actually really love the heat, though. It''s part of growing up in the tropics, I guess. Wait until you hear me whining about winter, you''ll crack up. It''s nothing compared to Michigan, but you''d think I moved to the Arctic Circle come January. Brrrrrrr

Morning, everybody!

T-minus 5 days til Charleston! I can''t wait to go to the beach!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Aw thank''s VIP!!!!
21.gif

and morning ladies... It''s monday, hooorah!
39.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/10/2009 8:23:29 AM
Author: elledizzy5
Morning, y''all!
35.gif

I spent all weekend with my parents, as they were in visiting from Vegas. I now remember why I''m glad my parents live in another state. That much time with them will drive you crazy.

After they left on Sunday, FI and I played World of Warcraft all day. My mage is almost level 65 now!
36.gif

Now it''s another gross, gross Monday.

AH WOW.... I haven''t played in a year it would be SO counterproductive.
I miss my shammmmny!!!

65-70 is a trek, yuck! I haven;t even played since the new expansion.
6.gif

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Good morning!

I hate Mondays. But I had a fun weekend and this should be a very stressful week but DH and I are leaving to Hawaii on Friday!!!

We went to an American Idol concert last night. It was cute and I had a lot of fun. DH won''t admit it to anyone but me, but he had fun too
3.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Hooray for Hawaii!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Morning ladies! I''m so exhausted...I feel like I could take a 4 hour nap...

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/10/2009 11:12:25 AM
Author: Lilac
Good morning!

I hate Mondays. But I had a fun weekend and this should be a very stressful week but DH and I are leaving to Hawaii on Friday!!!

We went to an American Idol concert last night. It was cute and I had a lot of fun. DH won''t admit it to anyone but me, but he had fun too
3.gif
HUZZAH Hawaii will be so much fun!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
off to work you ladies have an awesome day!
35.gif

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
have a great day at work ckrickett!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Okay, ladies, I need some MAYJAH vacation dust.

Just got an e-mail from my dad saying that the family held an emergency meeting re: Christmas, and that rather than flying all 4 of them out here, they''d rather fly me out there to celebrate! So I''m trying to get the courage up to ask my boss (I know the week of Christmas will be a no-go, but the week before maybe? It''s my brother''s 18th birthday the week before, and I''d like to be able to do that with them). The thing is, we can generally only ask for time off a month in advance, and Christmastime is SO difficult to get off anyways that to ask ahead (they let us ask 3 months in advance for international travel)...well, I''m nervous.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Dust, Princesss!!!!

Out there=?

Let us know how it goes.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results