shape
carat
color
clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Hey guys. It''s the holiday weekend, but I just wanted to pop in and say I hope you all have a fabulous one!

xoxo

Bia
35.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/3/2009 9:09:53 AM
Author: sparklyheart
Good morning girls! I know it''s the day before a holiday so I don''t know who all will be here today.. I just had to share that the socially awkward dog I am watching keeps rubbing his butt all over the floor... I think it''s an attempt to scratch it but it''s kind of grossing me out.. Plus he''s got a large part that rub on the floor too.. ugh.
32.gif
bahh... sorry. its funny. really gross, but funny. just watch the dogs poo to make sure they don''t have worms.

i am going camping today *yay!*. except i have to work till 6
7.gif
and today will be SOOO SLOOOWWWWW. i am hoping our director will let us close early :)

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Morning, ladies!

Hope everyone has a great 4th of July
9.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
thanks misskitty! how you do too!

Quiet day today on the board!!

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!
35.gif

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
good evening ladies! wow, i'm gone for a day and a half and i'm way behind on everyone's topics!

jcarlylew - have fun camping! hopefully you got some more wedding mags to occupy your time. how's planning going so far?

ckrickett - i'm sending some *DUST* your way for that 2nd interview! go girl!

Squirrly - how awesome are those shoes! thanks for sharing!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/3/2009 8:42:01 PM
Author: vip0802
good evening ladies! wow, i''m gone for a day and a half and i''m way behind on everyone''s topics!

jcarlylew - have fun camping! hopefully you got some more wedding mags to occupy your time. how''s planning going so far?

ckrickett - i''m sending some *DUST* your way for that 2nd interview! go girl!

Squirrly - how awesome are those shoes! thanks for sharing!
aw thanks!!!

I have the second interview monday so I hav all weekend to get anxious!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Okay, so my weekend has been full of frisbee and DIY madness, but I''m taking a break to say happy 4th, and I hope y''all are having a great weekend.

DUST to all the LIWs this weekend. Hopefully we get a bunch of fireworks and proposals tonight.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/4/2009 12:18:40 PM
Author: princesss
Okay, so my weekend has been full of frisbee and DIY madness, but I''m taking a break to say happy 4th, and I hope y''all are having a great weekend.

DUST to all the LIWs this weekend. Hopefully we get a bunch of fireworks and proposals tonight.
Hope you have a happy fourth too!

same goes to all our lovely LIW ladies!!!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Happy 4th, everyone!!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Happy 4th!!

Sorry I haven''t been around much, but I''m just now getting back into the swing of everything. Hope everyone is well!
35.gif

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/4/2009 5:24:39 PM
Author: star sparkle
Happy 4th!!

Sorry I haven''t been around much, but I''m just now getting back into the swing of everything. Hope everyone is well!
35.gif

i was wondering what you were up to these days
5.gif
glad to see you back!

and happy 4th to everyone. 3 proposals already, let''s keep em coming!

so you know those giant bins of watermelons? for some inane reason they sent us 29 bins of them today. my ability to move at the moment is severely lacking
14.gif
so i think i''m off to bed and if we get any more watermelons in tomorrow i''m going to cry. however dragging them around the store and lifting melons about a third of my size counts as exercise.

oh and M texted me today to let me know he found a nail salon that has my first name in the title
5.gif

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
Good morning ladies!! I hope everyone had a fun 4th of July and hopefully some of you have some "fireworks" stories to tell! I'm not talking about the kind you see in the sky either. ^_~

Happy (belated) birthday misskitty! I hope you had a great one!

Squirrly - Haha! Your post made me giggle. Seriously though, I hope you don't have to move anymore watermelons today!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/4/2009 8:58:51 PM
Author: Squirrly
Date: 7/4/2009 5:24:39 PM

i was wondering what you were up to these days
5.gif
glad to see you back!

Thanks, things have been extremely hectic for me. After I finished up with my training in Georgia, I was back home and in the office for about a week when they told me I'd be going to Tucson to work for 3 months. This was two days AFTER I moved into a new apartment and signed my lease and all that.
7.gif

Then about a week later I was told I wasn't going to Tucson after all, but instead to El Paso. So here I am now in El Paso, I've been here for about two weeks.

It just sucks because I was away from home for 6 months in Georgia, then home for about 3 weeks, and now again again for 3 more months. And had they told me just a few days earlier, I could have saved $4000 in rent.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
O MY $4000 is a lot of money!!!

How was everyones weekend. Mine was good C, decided to keep us busy by finding everythingin the world that needed be cleaned in the house and the pool. Than we just hung around the pool last night. Company didnt leave until after midnight and we both had to work today!
29.gif

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck Crickett! Lots and lots of job dust coming your way!!!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good morning, everyone!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Morning!

So, this weekend, I met my bridal hero/idol. Well, I''ve known her for a little while, but only just realized that she''s my hero/idol (hidol? idro? BRIDOL!) I can''t remember how it came up, I think we were talking about long dating period vs. long engagement, and she said that they were engaged for 3 months. She said, "We just figured he''d already asked, I said yes, so why wait?" Definitely a point I''ll be making to M when the time comes. ("Do you REALLY want to give me a year to stress about this? I can fill up a year with cake flavours, flowers, and ribbon colours, or we can power through it in a few months. Your choice.")

So yes. She''s my bridol.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/6/2009 9:55:03 AM
Morning!

So, this weekend, I met my bridal hero/idol. Well, I''ve known her for a little while, but only just realized that she''s my hero/idol (hidol? idro? BRIDOL!) I can''t remember how it came up, I think we were talking about long dating period vs. long engagement, and she said that they were engaged for 3 months. She said, ''We just figured he''d already asked, I said yes, so why wait?'' Definitely a point I''ll be making to M when the time comes. (''Do you REALLY want to give me a year to stress about this? I can fill up a year with cake flavours, flowers, and ribbon colours, or we can power through it in a few months. Your choice.'')

Hahahha. Bridol. I like it.

Amen to short engagement! I am LOVING it. No time for f''ing around. Just make a decision and GO. 4 months from proposal to vows... and I''m the least stressed of all brides I know.

How was the weekend Princesss?

audball

Ideal_Rock
Mornin'' ladies! It was so nice to see so many proposals over the weekend
9.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/6/2009 10:04:52 AM
Author: audball
Mornin'' ladies! It was so nice to see so many proposals over the weekend
9.gif
Morning, Aud!
35.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Morning.... how was everones weekend?

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/6/2009 10:15:24 AM
Author: ckrickett
Pretty good.. minus sunburn.

You??

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/6/2009 9:57:18 AM
Author: elledizzy5

Morning!

So, this weekend, I met my bridal hero/idol. Well, I''ve known her for a little while, but only just realized that she''s my hero/idol (hidol? idro? BRIDOL!) I can''t remember how it came up, I think we were talking about long dating period vs. long engagement, and she said that they were engaged for 3 months. She said, ''We just figured he''d already asked, I said yes, so why wait?'' Definitely a point I''ll be making to M when the time comes. (''Do you REALLY want to give me a year to stress about this? I can fill up a year with cake flavours, flowers, and ribbon colours, or we can power through it in a few months. Your choice.'')

Amen to short engagement! I am LOVING it. No time for f''ing around. Just make a decision and GO. 4 months from proposal to vows... and I''m the least stressed of all brides I know.

It was really good. I had a DIY marathon, a minor league baseball game, a cookout with some frisbee folks (at my bridol''s house), and a West Wing-a-thon. Perfect.

BTW, I am a DIY fiend. I sanded and painted 2 dressers and a toy chest this weekend. One dresser is mine, one is my sister''s, and the toy chest is doubling as extra storage in my room and a TV stand. I rock.

How was your weekend? (And yours, Aud and TopoDazzle and JCar and ckrickett and vip and anybody I missed....)

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/6/2009 10:21:20 AM

Date: 7/6/2009 10:15:24 AM
Author: ckrickett
Pretty good.. minus sunburn.

You??
Minus working all weekend I rather enjoyed it.
The fireworks were spectacular, I''m like a 5 year old when I see them!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/6/2009 10:29:54 AM

Date: 7/6/2009 9:57:18 AM

Morning!

It was really good. I had a DIY marathon, a minor league baseball game, a cookout with some frisbee folks (at my bridol''s house), and a West Wing-a-thon. Perfect.

BTW, I am a DIY fiend. I sanded and painted 2 dressers and a toy chest this weekend. One dresser is mine, one is my sister''s, and the toy chest is doubling as extra storage in my room and a TV stand. I rock.

How was your weekend? (And yours, Aud and TopoDazzle and JCar and ckrickett and vip and anybody I missed....)

Man, you had a busy weekend! All I did was drink, get sunburned and lay around all day.

I''d love to DIY some stuff but we have NO ROOM for anything in our tiny apartment.

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Morning, ladies!

I love 3-day weekends!

I don''t so much love the Mondays after 3-day weekends.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/6/2009 10:47:50 AM
Author: TheBigT
Morning, ladies!

I love 3-day weekends!

Ditto.

This morning was rough.
39.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Morning, ladies!

I love 3-day weekends!

True story.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Morning, ladies!

I love 3-day weekends!

I wish I had a normal 9-5 schedule sometimes... then again I don''t work until sunday so my weekends are all sorts of messed up.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results