carat
color
clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2009 9:31:58 AM
Author: misskitty
I''m feeling completely unmotivated to do my homework. It''s due at midnight tonight.
What''s your assignment? Is it big?

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2009 9:31:58 AM
I''m feeling completely unmotivated to do my homework. It''s due at midnight tonight.
aw good luck with that.

will i ttake a long time?

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Elledizzy -- amen to that! TGIP-F! We moved to a new apartment on Tuesday night and I''m looking forward to spending three glorious days unpacking my stuff and waiting for the cable guy.
32.gif

MissKitty, what are you studying? Can we help with the homework? Or the motivation? Give yourself a reward when you finish! (that''s what my mom always told me...)

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/2/2009 9:35:10 AM
Author: elledizzy5

Date: 7/2/2009 9:36:22 AM
Author: ckrickett
aw good luck with that.

Not "big" per se, but time-consuming. I have to watch about 4 hours of video, and somewhere in there the instructions are hidden.
I will be a much happier kid when it is Friday and I can forget about school for the weekend!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2009 9:42:14 AM
Author: TheBigT
Elledizzy -- amen to that! TGIP-F! We moved to a new apartment on Tuesday night and I''m looking forward to spending three glorious days unpacking my stuff and waiting for the cable guy.
32.gif

MissKitty, what are you studying? Can we help with the homework? Or the motivation? Give yourself a reward when you finish! (that''s what my mom always told me...)
LOL... TGIP-F...
9.gif

I love moving! I''m actually jealous of you. Yes, I''m weird.
3.gif

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
32.gif

Aww, thanks! It''s a systems architecture class (computer science) and I''m just not feeling it today. The weekend is so close...that''s my reward!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2009 9:43:10 AM

Date: 7/2/2009 9:35:10 AM

Date: 7/2/2009 9:36:22 AM
aw good luck with that.

Not ''big'' per se, but time-consuming. I have to watch about 4 hours of video, and somewhere in there the instructions are hidden.
I will be a much happier kid when it is Friday and I can forget about school for the weekend!
aw shucks.... I always hated video but that was me. at least you get to do it at home all comfy.

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2009 9:46:08 AM

32.gif

LOL... TGIP-F...
9.gif

3.gif
Want to come unpack for me?
9.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2009 9:48:25 AM

Date: 7/2/2009 9:46:08 AM

32.gif

LOL... TGIP-F...
9.gif

3.gif
Want to come unpack for me?
9.gif
Yes! Unpacking is so fun for me!

Maybe I should go into business moving people.. not the heavy stuff, but putting everything away. That would be fun!

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
misskitty - good luck with the homework! I hate homework too, and yours sounds pretty boring and time-consuming. I''ve been procrastinating on my homework also (and I''m actually in class right this very second lol). Instead of working on my paper I''m on PS...

I hate moving too! It''s funny to me that some people love it and some hate it. To me, it''s just very stressful and I hate being disorganized during the packing-unpacking phase.

So last night my husband took me to dinner for my birthday! It was soo nice and he gave me some amazing presents including cute ones like Disney mugs and cups and placemats for dinner (as a cute joke because I keep saying we need placemats and I love Winnie-the-Pooh so he got me a Winnie-the-Pooh placemat and a Mickey and Minnie one for himself). He also surprised me with tickets to the American Idol concert when they come here in August. And his last present was the best! I posted about it in BWW this morning... https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-birthday-present.119096/

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Lilac, that is such an awesome, thoughtful present! What a sweetie
1.gif

elation

Rough_Rock
heh, I love moving too =) But not quite for the packing/unpacking reasons.

misskitty - good luck with the homework! Procrastination is my good friend too. =(

Lilac - happy belated birthday!! That sounds like a sweet birthday you had =) and such a thoughtful husband! Dust for good weather!!

Canada''s day was pretty nice for me =), the BF and I went up to his cottage where the weather turned nice and we got to spend lots of time out on the lake. Unfortunately I was a feast for the mosquitoes and had one of my toenails broken off! =____=

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
morning everyone!
I must admit, i like this whole, not having to get up until 9 thing i''ve got going on. beats 3 am!!!

elation - OUCH! i hope you are okay!

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/2/2009 7:49:26 AM
aw geez it''s so early here! bah!!

anyways that job dust must have worked b/c almost immediatly after I ask I got a call back for an interview at one of the places I really wanted to work at.

so I have the interview this morning and would like a tad more dust if ya gals have itin ya

OH and GOOD MORNING!
21.gif

hooray!

oh and i might have a little more in me, let me check.... ah yes here it is:

DUSTTTTTTTTTTTT

you''re going to rock that interview!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2009 10:15:18 AM
Author: elation
heh, I love moving too =) But not quite for the packing/unpacking reasons.

misskitty - good luck with the homework! Procrastination is my good friend too. =(

Lilac - happy belated birthday!! That sounds like a sweet birthday you had =) and such a thoughtful husband! Dust for good weather!!

Canada''s day was pretty nice for me =), the BF and I went up to his cottage where the weather turned nice and we got to spend lots of time out on the lake. Unfortunately I was a feast for the mosquitoes and had one of my toenails broken off! =____=
The mosquitos ate your toenail?!?!
6.gif
3.gif

Morning alls. TGIP-F indeed. I can bearely keep my eyes open! Or spell...haha I''m leaving it like that.

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
blah i need to get my behind moving today. errands upon errands to run
40.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
mmMMmm shoe candy :)

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/2/2009 12:11:03 PM
Author: jcarlylew
mmMMmm shoe candy :)

My thoughts exactly!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2009 11:56:47 AM
Author: Squirrly

Date: 7/2/2009 7:49:26 AM
aw geez it''s so early here! bah!!

anyways that job dust must have worked b/c almost immediatly after I ask I got a call back for an interview at one of the places I really wanted to work at.

so I have the interview this morning and would like a tad more dust if ya gals have itin ya

OH and GOOD MORNING!
21.gif

hooray!

oh and i might have a little more in me, let me check.... ah yes here it is:

DUSTTTTTTTTTTTT

you''re going to rock that interview!
aw shucks... thanks ladies!

The interview went great now Im waiting for a call from another guy for a second interview with the job.../crosses fingers

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2009 9:54:07 AM

Maybe I should go into business moving people.. not the heavy stuff, but putting everything away. That would be fun!
My friend paid a woman a LOT of money to come organize her apartment (including desk area, closets, kitchen). You could do that! This woman got like $500/hr to tell my friend which papers to keep, which to throw away, how to file them, how to fold and arrange her clothes, etc...

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2009 2:13:18 PM

My friend paid a woman a LOT of money to come organize her apartment (including desk area, closets, kitchen). You could do that! This woman got like $500/hr to tell my friend which papers to keep, which to throw away, how to file them, how to fold and arrange her clothes, etc...
Ooh I could totally do that! I love throwing things away!
9.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2009 2:23:37 PM
Author: sunnyd

Date: 7/2/2009 2:13:18 PM

Ooh I could totally do that! I love throwing things away!
9.gif
500 dollars a day...to throw stuff away!!
23.gif

where do I sign up!?

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s it!

I''m quitting my job, saying "screw you" to my degree, and opening a business that organizes people''s crap for 500 dollars an hour.

W00t!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
haha. great! can i open up a branch over here for you? :)

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2009 4:00:04 PM
500 dollars a day...to throw stuff away!!
23.gif

where do I sign up!?

I know, right? The only problem is where to find enough suckers to pay for your services!
2.gif

This friend of mine seems to spend a lot of money on things she could and maybe should learn to do herself (like clean her studio apartment and choose her clothing). I try not to make fun of her too much.

sparklyheart

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh ooh, I love organizing, can I open a branch? That sounds much better than grad school!!

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that''s a lot of money to just throw out peoples'' stuff. I wish someone would pay me that much to throw out my own stuff
40.gif

And I agree - sounds MUCH better than grad school!

sparklyheart

Brilliant_Rock
Good morning girls! I know it''s the day before a holiday so I don''t know who all will be here today.. I just had to share that the socially awkward dog I am watching keeps rubbing his butt all over the floor... I think it''s an attempt to scratch it but it''s kind of grossing me out.. Plus he''s got a large part that rub on the floor too.. ugh.
32.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results