shape
carat
color
clarity

The "it's so ME" antique dream piece thread

joelly

Ideal_Rock
I have a thing for lapis, it's on my "hunt" list. I found a perfect one, vivid blue with great gold flakes , bezel set in yellow gold at an antique jewelry show a few months ago. I keep kicking myself for not buying it!

Omgosh this sounds heavenly. Any pics?

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
@joelly sadly, no pics. Note to self: take pictures at the jewelry shows!
But *GIRL* that rock is insane!! What kind of setting are you getting? These are going to be 2 long weeks!! How exciting!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you!!! It’s being set now. Two weeks of waiting.
EA029AAE-4132-4495-9732-A6FB3FA6965D.png

It’s gonna be a loooong two weeks for you and the rest of us here at PS:D:D
The facet pattern is TDF:appl::lickout:!! So excited to see your ring!!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
@joelly sadly, no pics. Note to self: take pictures at the jewelry shows!
But *GIRL* that rock is insane!! What kind of setting are you getting? These are going to be 2 long weeks!! How exciting!

It’s an old antique setting. I just love how the diamond look in it. Yes this is a long 2 weeks indeed.

I know absolutely nothing of OEC. @missy helped me finding the OEC. I love her Bubbalah.

joelly

Ideal_Rock
It’s gonna be a loooong two weeks for you and the rest of us here at PS:D:D
The facet pattern is TDF:appl::lickout:!! So excited to see your ring!!

Lol thank you! Two weeks is too long indeed.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know absolutely nothing of OEC. @missy helped me finding the OEC. I love her Bubbalah.

Thank you and I love your "new" OEC. :love:

Lol thank you! Two weeks is too long indeed.

It is going to go by quickly and I am super excited for you! It's a gorgeous ring and I hope it becomes your Holy Grail ring dear @joelly. It is a yummy OEC. And hopefully one day Bubbalah and your OEC can meet IRL. :appl:

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@Rad_Fan I am so fascinated with this style of silver work, I'd take the setting & let them have the sapphires.

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
@Rad_Fan I am so fascinated with this style of silver work, I'd take the setting & let them have the sapphires.

NO...leave it as is for me! I love the WHOLE package. :lol:

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! It’s stunning, huge and looks incredibly white. Congratulations you must be soooo excited!! We are too...ahem. :) Can’t wait to see it on your hand.

joelly

Ideal_Rock

It is going to go by quickly and I am super excited for you! It's a gorgeous ring and I hope it becomes your Holy Grail ring dear @joelly. It is a yummy OEC. And hopefully one day Bubbalah and your OEC can meet IRL. :appl:

That would be a dream come true dear @missy :mrgreen2:

joelly

Ideal_Rock

I haven’t been to NY in 18 yrs. Hopefully someday I can come and visit you.

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
I shared this "dream" ring I did not get a few times most recently in this thread which you might enjoy checking out.

And the dream piece I didn't get:

oldcutdreamring.png

oldcutdreamringfaceup.png

That ring is lovely but I would be worried about losing the diamond. There isn’t a lot holding it in place.

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
Screenshot_20200516-225828_Instagram.jpg These. 3 old mine cuts. They are outstanding but yet somehow seem totally wearable everyday. I saw them in person last summer and think about them often

They are gorgeous yet understated if that is at all possible with so much diamond there in one spot. When I read, “I saw them in person last summer and think about them often” I thought, I know why I feel at home here on Pricescope :lol:

Pennyc

Brilliant_Rock
I so love this

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
They are gorgeous yet understated if that is at all possible with so much diamond there in one spot. When I read, “I saw them in person last summer and think about them often” I thought, I know why I feel at home here on Pricescope :lol:

Right? I have found my people and I'm not leaving

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results