shape
carat
color
clarity

The "it's so ME" antique dream piece thread

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
This Tiffany & Co that was on eBay for a long time. One day, I want to recreate this one with a smaller diamond:
Screenshot_20190411-142051.png
That is gorgeous and I love the outline. I love "contained" rings where everything is streamlined and no prongs.

This 1920s Art Deco ring is so very me.
72C416D3-EF1F-4F4F-AECC-A9DE6F66B03E.jpeg

I mean this is basically big blue just a few dollars more.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did. It’s local so I visited it. I’ve never visited a diamond before as I had been buying online. The experience is so unreal.
Ooh! Are you buying this one??

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Ooh! Are you buying this one??

Yes. I love how it looks. The facets turn on and off. Sadly I can’t seem to take a nice picture of it though.

One thing for sure, I hate wearing mask.

That was the first time we’ve ventured out since 3/16/2020.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes. I love how it looks. The facets turn on and off. Sadly I can’t seem to take a nice picture of it though.

One thing for sure, I hate wearing mask.

That was the first time we’ve ventured out since 3/16/2020.
Oh that's so exciting! take video so we can ooh and ahh with you. That would be a very strange experience - going out for the first time in 2 months!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thought you never ask :D

It looks so much better in person though. These videos are from the vendor.

GORGEOUS! Wow!! It’s just glorious. I’m very excited to see how you set it.

oodlesofpoodles

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Somebody got our ring Kristy-Danielle! I went to oogle her and SOLD! Nooooooooo! I'm bummed.

oodlesofpoodles

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Screenshot_20200516-225828_Instagram.jpg These. 3 old mine cuts. They are outstanding but yet somehow seem totally wearable everyday. I saw them in person last summer and think about them often

Beautiful! I would totally wear these a lot - I've got costume that are very similar and after my studs they are the second most worn.

oodlesofpoodles

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Somebody needs to buy this - its lovely. I've got too many ruby rings already but I love the domed shape of this.

oodlesofpoodles

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Ladies - this tiara came up and sold today on Ruby Lane and I'm so glad because let me tell you - I would have gotten this beautiful thing and worn it in my backyard garden. Because I am silly and it is a beautiful piece of art I would have liked to see my daughter wear when she gets married in a zillion years from now. And then it could have been passed down thru the generations.....what a lovely thing.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
I have a thing for lapis, it's on my "hunt" list. I found a perfect one, vivid blue with great gold flakes , bezel set in yellow gold at an antique jewelry show a few months ago. I keep kicking myself for not buying it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results