Marlow

Brilliant_Rock
Wonderful rings!!!! :appl: :appl:

I miss a bit excellent vivid red and vivid yellow!!! :D

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Acinom|1423325668|3828797 said:
Made some group shots today
I love these. I looked at your topics and wrote down who made the different rings, in case others are curious too:

I think Zircon and Tourmaline were Victor Canera
Zircon was Leon Mege
Rubellite was ERD
Sapphire is in its original setting from a store

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1423325668|3828797 said:
Made some group shots today

Swoon!! Oh to have an hour with your collection! Trying on of course! Amazing! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow! love it..Acimon.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How nice to read your compliments!

Marlow: luckily yellow does not go so well with my skintone. You are such an enabler :lol:

Thank you for making the list Pregcurious :wavey: the bright little blue one is a Paraiba tourmaline. Stone and french cut setting by Leon Mege.

Thanks Chrystal24K, Mayk and Tekate 8-)

Marlow

Brilliant_Rock
Some FAT vivid yellow FCD side stones with a nice blue sapphire - definetely!!!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
EC4me, your ring is amazing.

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock
EC4me your diamond is like a bottomless sea of tranquility.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
EC4me, your ring is beautiful.

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
EC4me, this has to be the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. Wow! Congratulations on your 25th anniversary.

EC4me

Rough_Rock
Thank you pregcurious, PattyCo, marcy, and Poodles4me! I'm still surprised that it's mine! Every time I put it on, I feel like I'm at the jewelry store and I'm going to have to take it off and give it back!

dveeg

Rough_Rock
ag2prcntr|1423686042|3830995 said:
About to propose this Friday! Here is her ring...

Ideal-cut, J-color, VS2-clarity, Round, 1.31-carat diamond set in a Scalloped Pave Platinum Engagement Ring...

Beautiful!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How perfect!! Congratulations!!! You did very well!

Mrs2Ouch

Rough_Rock
Beautiful!!! Who is the designer for the ring? Please let me know! I have a BGD ring coming but would love to know who did that master piece!
I am going to receive a rose gold colored ring with a H colored diamond soon (boyfriend had me pick it and is keeping it from me for a while) and was looking at diamonds down to I color and was tempted to go down to J. I can't believe how white that looks in that setting!!! I kind of wish I went down to a J to get a larger diamond.

ag2prcntr

Rough_Rock
Thank you all!

I purchased through Blue Nile.

http://www.bluenile.com/build-your-own-ring/scalloped-pave-diamond-engagement-ring-platinum_33601

I ordered prior to discovering PS. I really think I got lucky selecting the diamond because after I had made the purchase I discovered the HCA tool amd Enchanted Diamond (who has their own score,) apparently the cut is almost flawless (or Very very very very good) which I think is really important in masking the color. In fact, I only detect the color when I take pics, not in real life - although that may just be me.

I was really looking for an H diamond but was worried at the prices at 1.2c, so I took a chance on the J. I went around to a couple of B&M shops and noticed that excellent cut J looks just as good as an H so that's when I told myself I need to focus on the cut moreso than the color. With that in mind, it gave me more options. Then when i was on the phone with BN the customer rep mentioned that it was good pic since I had Medium Fluorescence which would make the rock appear whiter. I don't know if it's true or not but this one looks good to me.

What's funny is that my FI wants about 1.2c and new that our budget was pushing it since I told her it HAD to be at least an H. When I finally switched my thinking, 1.5c+ were now viable options. Even though I stuck with 1.2c, if she ends up having DSS (diamond shrinking syndrome) then at least I know we can go a little higher if it's within the 30 days.

Mrs2Ouch

Rough_Rock
I have been all over the 'net and never heard of DSS!!! I think I am already going through it and don't even have mine yet!!! :lol:

ag2prcntr

Rough_Rock
I read about it in another post last night...I think it comes from seeing all the diamonds on PS and comparing it what you have. There are some nice and BIG rings on this site. Hoping my FI never finds this site :)

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful ring.. she will love it I am sure.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
EC4me.. your ring is perfect. I love it.

EC4me

Rough_Rock
Tekate|1423854513|3831953 said:
EC4me.. your ring is perfect. I love it.

Tekate, thank you so much!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
EC4me,

Your EC with French Cut ring is gorgeous, thanks for sharing!

DK :love: :love: :love:

Mrs2Ouch

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! It looks even more beautiful on her hand.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results