shape
carat
color
clarity

The Forum Engagement Ring Folder/Eye Candy

I'd like to share my new beautiful oec ering! This ring has a fabulous story. The 1.64 J VS1 OEC diamond is from the lovely @kathley and she created the gorgeous setting with Maytal Hannah years ago.
I bought the MH setting from the lovely @arkieb1 and enjoyed the ring with a beautiful lavendar spinel. The setting was so spectacular and I always pined for a beautiful diamond to go in the setting. I had no idea @kathley would ever part with her gorgeous diamond, but dreams come true, and she listed her diamond!
I am soo grateful to have this diamond ring! All of the credit goes to @kathley for finding such a beautiful diamond and for creating such a gorgeous setting. And I am super grateful for my wonderful hubby buying this for me!
DK did an amazing job setting and sizing this ring and accepting the diamond.
I am very thankful, thrilled and honored to wear this ring! Thank you from the bottom of my heart to @kathley
20221123_132440.jpg

bling_dream19, you have the most incredible PS treasures! :love: How fortuitous that you ended up with both the setting and the original diamond! It looks just stunning on you.

I'd like to share my new beautiful oec ering! This ring has a fabulous story. The 1.64 J VS1 OEC diamond is from the lovely @kathley and she created the gorgeous setting with Maytal Hannah years ago.
I bought the MH setting from the lovely @arkieb1 and enjoyed the ring with a beautiful lavendar spinel. The setting was so spectacular and I always pined for a beautiful diamond to go in the setting. I had no idea @kathley would ever part with her gorgeous diamond, but dreams come true, and she listed her diamond!
I am soo grateful to have this diamond ring! All of the credit goes to @kathley for finding such a beautiful diamond and for creating such a gorgeous setting. And I am super grateful for my wonderful hubby buying this for me!
DK did an amazing job setting and sizing this ring and accepting the diamond.
I am very thankful, thrilled and honored to wear this ring! Thank you from the bottom of my heart to @kathley
20221123_132440.jpg

Oh, your ring looks stunning on you! I am thrilled that you are the owner of this diamond ring and thank you for the lovely comments. I know you will cherish this ring and I am so happy for you!

Thank you so much @Bonfire I'm enjoying every minute!
Thank you so much @junebug17 I'm feeling pretty lucky and grateful to own one of the prettiest PS diamonds - thank you for that compliment!
Thank you so much @Kim N you are so sweet! I'm very grateful for these PS treasures.
And thank you @kathley I will cherish this ring forever!

My new 10 year anniversary set. Center stone natural 1.5 I color VVS2 Ideal cut excellent polish and symmetry no fluorescence. center stone from James Allen and setting made at a local jeweler.

Attachments

• 939FC294-842A-4DD8-93C8-A9B3D25158D6.jpeg
    939FC294-842A-4DD8-93C8-A9B3D25158D6.jpeg
    157.1 KB · Views: 61
  • 55EA26E2-DC16-4403-8CFF-650FA3917E31.jpeg
    55EA26E2-DC16-4403-8CFF-650FA3917E31.jpeg
    139.7 KB · Views: 63
97B5B7ED-F6B4-4CB4-8D94-1276B8B018D2.jpeg
I love this ring. It was purchased on FB Marketplace. She had good taste and I got a great deal on it

Attachments

• 6C0ED8B6-8A65-42C3-900D-1AF1AA13744E.jpeg
    6C0ED8B6-8A65-42C3-900D-1AF1AA13744E.jpeg
    182.4 KB · Views: 47
I have been lurking all the beautieeess on here for a while and I just got my upgrade and I so excited to share with you.. 3.04ct F SI2FB865D73-21BD-428F-B906-C6B8A649C445.jpeg

Last edited:
Congratulations!! What a beautiful diamond and ring. Looks perfect on your hand. So blindingly white too which is a bonus!

Thank you so much! I'm so pleased with the white color. I love the look of warmer OECs too, but I'm really glad that I went with a higher color for my engagement ring. Feels so classic!

I got engaged last week and this is my rosie! It's a .45 carat (5.5mm) H SI1 rosecut diamond with 6 hidden sapphires set in 14K rose gold. Size 4.25. I love it so much!

20230216_181951.jpg
20230216_181718.jpg
20230214_110252.jpg

Not my ring....just enjoying the moment window shopping this weekend. I think step cuts will always be my favorite but I have to admit a beautiful well cut round is hard to beat. This diamond was 5.05 ct E SI2 GIA 3EX. Just realized that I captured the H&A decently well for a quick phone shot so thought I would post.

20230218_144436.jpg

These are unfortunately blurry but caught this neat effect today, didn’t know where else to put this lol!

7EAB228F-ADA2-45FF-8F00-E6A6B38713DF.jpeg

F9D0A35B-4545-4333-A10C-4D99A5EE7CBF.jpeg

@stracci2000 and @MMtwo, thank you so much ladies. It’s funny because I would never think a low color EC would work but it does for some reason. I think there is slight fluor, maybe that helps. It’s a fun diamond to play with.

@stracci2000 and @MMtwo, thank you so much ladies. It’s funny because I would never think a low color EC would work but it does for some reason. I think there is slight fluor, maybe that helps. It’s a fun diamond to play with.

While I was debating on what step-cut to buy (mined or LG) I considered a couple of low colored diamonds. I debated with my long-suffering husband. Wheen asked how I would set the M, I said white gold. "You CAN'T set a low color in white gold!" HAHAHA, all of these years listening to me babble about the merits of PS jewelry has rubbed off, I think he was listening :kiss2:.

I then showed him your precious ring, and I said sometimes it works magnificently!
He agreed. You have the prettiest little treasure.

My project ended up going LG, but I was very torn on which way to go.

@MMtwo, wow your husband is a good sport, long-suffering lol!

Honestly wish I had found step-cuts earlier but better late than never I guess. Now I’m off to search for your new bauble!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP