carat
color
clarity

The Forum Engagement Ring Folder/Eye Candy

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@nala -

Is that 3 bands beneath your soli, or one ring? I love it!

And your diamond looks the biggest I've ever seen it look in that soli setting! GORGEOUS!!

Ty!! It is one band. Artcarved brand.

PastryGirl

Shiny_Rock
C477C631-D97C-4EB2-8CD6-0320E1AB6BF2.jpeg C477C631-D97C-4EB2-8CD6-0320E1AB6BF2.jpeg BBAF931B-4D97-47C6-90F3-62FFEBF2C41F.jpeg 62AD9A07-AE0E-4D1A-9E1B-7F5CA5E3C30E.jpeg

I purchased a lab sapphire from Finewater gems a few months ago. It’s a 6 carat asscher in their Tamarcak cut style. I pondered for a while on how I would set it, but decided on side traps in bezels, with the sapphire in double claw prongs - dovetailed into a classic tri-wire. It’s a 2.2 platinum band that widens as it meets the bezels.

Love this!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Soon to be upgraded. 1.14 j/vvs1 solitaire. Size 9 finger. 3mm knife edge Tiffany wedding band and other yellow gold vintage band.

IMG_6963.jpeg

Such a pretty diamond and set..., but very exciting that you're getting an upgrade!
Would love to hear more details if you'd like to share...if not, I understand,, I just love hearing about peoples' upgrades!

ETA: Just saw your other thread and sounds like you're still looking...I will keep an eye on your thread for updates!

Last edited:

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
HS4S_2, that is just a gorgeous diamond and setting! There's just something about a really nice OEC and it pairs perfectly with the Tiffany platinum. Lovely to look at.

SabineH

Rough_Rock
Such a pretty diamond and set..., but very exciting that you're getting an upgrade!
Would love to hear more details if you'd like to share...if not, I understand,, I just love hearing about peoples' upgrades!

ETA: Just saw your other thread and sounds like you're still looking...I will keep an eye on your thread for updates!

Thank you! I decided to keep my current setting and put all budget towards a new stone. But nothing definitive yet, will post here when ii have my new stone.

simona monica

Rough_Rock
All BEAUTIFUL, SPLENDID & GREAT, but altogether, a little too much IMO.

Tigerlilyrosepetal

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely love this look!! So gorgeous! I don't think I've ever told you how much I love the ring guards @Tigerlilyrosepetal. I love that you didn't give up and figured out how to get the look you wanted!

Thanks @junebug17 you are truly the sweetest! I really appreciate your comment as sometimes I wonder if it looks better without, but I just love it with it!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results