shape
carat
color
clarity

The Forum Engagement Ring Folder/Eye Candy

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's my 1.08ct D VS1 ACA on a 3.5 finger :)

IMG_5356.jpg IMG_5358.jpg IMG_5359.jpg

That is a beautiful, elegant, perfect size on you! Gorgeous ring - congratulations on your engagement! And those tiny prongs are adorable!

Last edited:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@nala, I don’t know how I missed your new setting. It looks beautiful on you. EVERY setting you pick ends up looking beautiful on your hand. I love the way you have fun changing things up with your center stone. I wish I could be more like this.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Bought this David Klass made platinum ring from another PS’er. It’s a lab alexandrite and paired mint sapphires. The 3 stones were cut by Gary at Finewater and the precision shows. Lighter colored sapphires aren’t known for their fire and dispersion but these minty goobers throw a lot of great sparkle.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beloved - Past, Present and Future. 4.05 H VS1 WhiteFlash ACA, with 1.12 and 1.13 H VS1 ACA sides. Set in 18kt yellow gold with platinum head and details, made by DKJ. Size 7.

IMG_1686.jpg

IMG_1681.jpg

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Beloved - Past, Present and Future. 4.05 H VS1 WhiteFlash ACA, with 1.12 and 1.13 H VS1 ACA sides. Set in 18kt yellow gold with platinum head and details, made by DKJ

IMG_1686.jpg

IMG_1681.jpg

Oh my lord @mrs-b that is breathtaking!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beloved - Past, Present and Future. 4.05 H VS1 WhiteFlash ACA, with 1.12 and 1.13 H VS1 ACA sides. Set in 18kt yellow gold with platinum head and details, made by DKJ. Size 7.

IMG_1686.jpg

IMG_1681.jpg

Spectacular!!! Really suits your hand!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I'd like to share my new beautiful oec ering! This ring has a fabulous story. The 1.64 J VS1 OEC diamond is from the lovely @kathley and she created the gorgeous setting with Maytal Hannah years ago.
I bought the MH setting from the lovely @arkieb1 and enjoyed the ring with a beautiful lavendar spinel. The setting was so spectacular and I always pined for a beautiful diamond to go in the setting. I had no idea @kathley would ever part with her gorgeous diamond, but dreams come true, and she listed her diamond!
I am soo grateful to have this diamond ring! All of the credit goes to @kathley for finding such a beautiful diamond and for creating such a gorgeous setting. And I am super grateful for my wonderful hubby buying this for me!
DK did an amazing job setting and sizing this ring and accepting the diamond.
I am very thankful, thrilled and honored to wear this ring! Thank you from the bottom of my heart to @kathley
20221123_132440.jpg

Attachments

• 20221123_132450.jpg
    20221123_132450.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 92
  • 20221115_153637.jpg
    20221115_153637.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd like to share my new beautiful oec ering! This ring has a fabulous story. The 1.64 J VS1 OEC diamond is from the lovely @kathley and she created the gorgeous setting with Maytal Hannah years ago.
I bought the MH setting from the lovely @arkieb1 and enjoyed the ring with a beautiful lavendar spinel. The setting was so spectacular and I always pined for a beautiful diamond to go in the setting. I had no idea @kathley would ever part with her gorgeous diamond, but dreams come true, and she listed her diamond!
I am soo grateful to have this diamond ring! All of the credit goes to @kathley for finding such a beautiful diamond and for creating such a gorgeous setting. And I am super grateful for my wonderful hubby buying this for me!
I am very thankful, thrilled and honored to wear this ring! Thank you from the bottom of my heart to @kathley
20221123_132440.jpg

Oh my gosh this is so fabulous @bling_dream19 !
It looks amazing! Enjoy every minute :kiss2:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
20221123_132440.jpg

Wait, what??? @bling_dream19, this ring is absolutely gorgeous! :kiss2: How wonderful to own kathley's amazing diamond, it's one of the prettiest I've seen on PS! And that setting, SO beautiful! It looks amazing on your hand, I am thrilled for you!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results