shape
carat
color
clarity

The Forum Engagement Ring Folder/Eye Candy

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the love Asscherhalo lover, Lightbright, mrs b.

I had the cushion set in a VC Jocelyn originally. Asked Victor to source a pear - he proposed a 1ct GIA G color si1. I sent him a drawing of my desired top down view and he executed the rest, you know VC magic
My only ask aside from the stone orientation/angle was a low to the finger setting for comfort. Metal is 900 PLAT, size 6.25. 72BAB806-7DC2-4B3F-B70F-5D315E046699.jpeg

This is brilliant! Absolutely brilliant❤️❤️❤️❤️

naroo_11

Shiny_Rock

I had the cushion set in a VC Jocelyn originally. Asked Victor to source a pear - he proposed a 1ct GIA G color si1. I sent him a drawing of my desired top down view and he executed the rest, you know VC magic
My only ask aside from the stone orientation/angle was a low to the finger setting for comfort. Metal is 900 PLAT, size 6.25. 72BAB806-7DC2-4B3F-B70F-5D315E046699.jpeg

This ring needs its own thread.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Previously posted on the CS forum but I can't stop admiring this spinel ring. It's fast becoming one of my favorite pieces! :)

oecspinelring2.jpg oecspinelring3.jpg spinel_side2_0.jpg

This vendor handshot is more representative of the actual color I see when wearing the ring.
il_570xn_67.jpg

Specs:
2.24 ct OEC-style round purple Tanzanian spinel (8.1 mm)
14k rose gold ring with milgrain, bezel and diamond halo & sides.

Vendor: Julia B.

I recognized this as Julia B's work right away! beautiful

stc715

Rough_Rock
Was your engagement ring from Erstwhile per chance? The original antique one?

I think I may have copied it for my reproduction :oops2:

Either way- would love to see more pictures and hear more about it! :love:

Hi! Yes, it was! I would LOVE to see more photos of how they did the recreation! Going to see if I can DM you :D

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi! Yes, it was! I would LOVE to see more photos of how they did the recreation! Going to see if I can DM you :D

That’s awesome you have ‘THE’ original! I’m so jealous!!!!=)
would you consider making a SMTB thread on this and your gorgeous Norah? With lots and lots of pics? Your antique three stone blows mine away no contest (the prongs :love: )- I’d love to see more photos of it? Pretty please?

no DM’s here sadly
You can click on my username to find my threads on it. I have one for the making if and one for the finished product.
:)

stc715

Rough_Rock
Was your engagement ring from Erstwhile per chance? The original antique one?

I think I may have copied it for my reproduction :oops2:

Either way- would love to see more pictures and hear more about it! :love:

That’s awesome you have ‘THE’ original! I’m so jealous!!!!=)
would you consider making a SMTB thread on this and your gorgeous Norah? With lots and lots of pics? Your antique three stone blows mine away no contest (the prongs :love: )- I’d love to see more photos of it? Pretty please?

no DM’s here sadly
You can click on my username to find my threads on it. I have one for the making if and one for the finished product.
:)

Made a post here! Couldn't figure out how to tag you lol

Happy to share any photos!

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My new CVB Norah (made from repurposed earring diamonds!) + my OEC and OMC engagement ring. IMG_8257.jpeg IMG_8245.jpeg

I don't plan to wear them together all the time but sometimes... girl just gotta have a little extra sparkle

So pretty!!! What color are these please could you share...

stc715

Rough_Rock
So pretty!!! What color are these please could you share...

Hi! Of course! My center is a GIA graded 1.57ct J SI1 OEC flanked by two .40ish I VS/SI1 OMCs.

Most of the Norah band are *I think* in the H-J range also. I really only know specs on the center Norah stone (.35ct G SI1) since it was purchased new! Hope that's helpful, happy to share different lighting photos also!

Some other photos here, if helpful :) https://www.pricescope.com/communit...victorian-three-stone-cvb-norah-stack.258793/

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi! Of course! My center is a GIA graded 1.57ct J SI1 OEC flanked by two .40ish I VS/SI1 OMCs.

Most of the Norah band are *I think* in the H-J range also. I really only know specs on the center Norah stone (.35ct G SI1) since it was purchased new! Hope that's helpful, happy to share different lighting photos also!

Some other photos here, if helpful :) https://www.pricescope.com/communit...victorian-three-stone-cvb-norah-stack.258793/

Thank you so much for all these details! Love the warmth in all the stones……… beautiful stunning rings !! =)2

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the nice comments about my toi et moi!

I found the following beauty on Instagram. 2.09ct Emerald Cut diamond in a platinum Art Deco setting. Appraised as earth mined L color VS1. Resized to 6.25. Gorgeous ring from a wonderful seller sincityfinds. E730FD98-E316-4A96-B54E-3074DDBC430F.jpeg

Ceilimom

Brilliant_Rock

We just celebrated our 45th Anniversary milestone. Starting last October I had hoped to upgrade my engagement diamond, well that didn't happen. After seeing your Toi Et Moi beauty, I remembered hearing about the ring Napoleon gave to Josephine, which sold at auction for just shy of a million. I digress, sorry, you have inspired me to create something on this line with either a Sapphire or a Ruby. Your ring is magnificent.

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
@Ceilimom - Happy 45th Anniversary! I love the idea of stones sitting side by side to represent the journey of life traveling together. I look forward to seeing your toi et moi creation!

kennys_mom

Rough_Rock
@emeraldhummingbird, your set is absolutely gorgeous!! I love everything about it. What a beautiful oval. And your pics are fantastic :kiss2:

I am changing my princess cut to a oval cut. I have decided to do 4 prongs, but I see you have done 6 prongs so I wanted your opinion on having the 6 prongs. I am attaching with my new stone, but it hasn't been mounted yet. Your rings are lovely!
IMG_9884.JPG

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My new EC from diamondsbylauren. 3.01ct Kvs2, medium blue fluor. Set in SO9063. Wow the optics on this stone are phenomenal. Many thanks to David and co.
914AEB6A-8F54-479F-8105-C4E9E04F18A0.jpeg

More details, and more photos!!! :kiss2:

H

Horsegirl76

@Lessics @maita13 @Matthews1127 thank you!

Ok, I’ll be posting a separate thread. Here are some more deets on the EC 9.83 x 7.21 x 4.74 mm
Ex polish/ ex symmetry
66% table
65.7% depth
Med to slightly thick girdle

Ring size is 6.25 in platinum
86C259B6-8854-41A7-9E51-1241F5E33010.jpeg

Oh this beauty needs her own thread for sure! What a knock out stone!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results