Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

The Forum Engagement Ring Folder/Eye Candy

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the love Asscherhalo lover, Lightbright, mrs b.

I had the cushion set in a VC Jocelyn originally. Asked Victor to source a pear - he proposed a 1ct GIA G color si1. I sent him a drawing of my desired top down view and he executed the rest, you know VC magic
My only ask aside from the stone orientation/angle was a low to the finger setting for comfort. Metal is 900 PLAT, size 6.25. 72BAB806-7DC2-4B3F-B70F-5D315E046699.jpeg
Such an incredible ring indeed :love::love::love::love:

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I had the cushion set in a VC Jocelyn originally. Asked Victor to source a pear - he proposed a 1ct GIA G color si1. I sent him a drawing of my desired top down view and he executed the rest, you know VC magic
My only ask aside from the stone orientation/angle was a low to the finger setting for comfort. Metal is 900 PLAT, size 6.25. 72BAB806-7DC2-4B3F-B70F-5D315E046699.jpeg
Saying I love this ring just doesn’t convey accurately enough.
it’s stunning, I’ve looked at pictures of it online many many times with thoughts toward a pair of pears GemConcepts has.
may I ask what your ring size is?
It’s utterly beautiful on you.
enjoy it!

edit - I see your ring size now - oops!

Lessics

Shiny_Rock
Saying I love this ring just doesn’t convey accurately enough.
it’s stunning, I’ve looked at pictures of it online many many times with thoughts toward a pair of pears GemConcepts has.
may I ask what your ring size is?
It’s utterly beautiful on you.
enjoy it!

edit - I see your ring size now - oops!
It says the ring is 6.25

maita13

Brilliant_Rock

This is brilliant! Absolutely brilliant❤❤❤❤

naroo_11

Shiny_Rock

This ring needs its own thread.

Johanna Arthur

Rough_Rock
Trade
Previously posted on the CS forum but I can't stop admiring this spinel ring. It's fast becoming one of my favorite pieces! :)

oecspinelring2.jpg oecspinelring3.jpg spinel_side2_0.jpg

This vendor handshot is more representative of the actual color I see when wearing the ring.
il_570xn_67.jpg

Specs:
2.24 ct OEC-style round purple Tanzanian spinel (8.1 mm)
14k rose gold ring with milgrain, bezel and diamond halo & sides.

Vendor: Julia B.
I recognized this as Julia B's work right away! beautiful

stc715

Rough_Rock
Was your engagement ring from Erstwhile per chance? The original antique one?

I think I may have copied it for my reproduction :oops2:

Either way- would love to see more pictures and hear more about it! :love:
Hi! Yes, it was! I would LOVE to see more photos of how they did the recreation! Going to see if I can DM you :D

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi! Yes, it was! I would LOVE to see more photos of how they did the recreation! Going to see if I can DM you :D
That’s awesome you have ‘THE’ original! I’m so jealous!!!!=)
would you consider making a SMTB thread on this and your gorgeous Norah? With lots and lots of pics? Your antique three stone blows mine away no contest (the prongs :love: )- I’d love to see more photos of it? Pretty please?

no DM’s here sadly
You can click on my username to find my threads on it. I have one for the making if and one for the finished product.
:)

stc715

Rough_Rock
Was your engagement ring from Erstwhile per chance? The original antique one?

I think I may have copied it for my reproduction :oops2:

Either way- would love to see more pictures and hear more about it! :love:
That’s awesome you have ‘THE’ original! I’m so jealous!!!!=)
would you consider making a SMTB thread on this and your gorgeous Norah? With lots and lots of pics? Your antique three stone blows mine away no contest (the prongs :love: )- I’d love to see more photos of it? Pretty please?

no DM’s here sadly
You can click on my username to find my threads on it. I have one for the making if and one for the finished product.
:)
Made a post here! Couldn't figure out how to tag you lol

Happy to share any photos!

EllenS1

Shiny_Rock
Premium
My new CVB Norah (made from repurposed earring diamonds!) + my OEC and OMC engagement ring. IMG_8257.jpeg IMG_8245.jpeg

I don't plan to wear them together all the time but sometimes... girl just gotta have a little extra sparkle
So pretty!!! What color are these please could you share...

stc715

Rough_Rock
So pretty!!! What color are these please could you share...
Hi! Of course! My center is a GIA graded 1.57ct J SI1 OEC flanked by two .40ish I VS/SI1 OMCs.

Most of the Norah band are *I think* in the H-J range also. I really only know specs on the center Norah stone (.35ct G SI1) since it was purchased new! Hope that's helpful, happy to share different lighting photos also!

Some other photos here, if helpful :) https://www.pricescope.com/communit...victorian-three-stone-cvb-norah-stack.258793/

EllenS1

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi! Of course! My center is a GIA graded 1.57ct J SI1 OEC flanked by two .40ish I VS/SI1 OMCs.

Most of the Norah band are *I think* in the H-J range also. I really only know specs on the center Norah stone (.35ct G SI1) since it was purchased new! Hope that's helpful, happy to share different lighting photos also!

Some other photos here, if helpful :) https://www.pricescope.com/communit...victorian-three-stone-cvb-norah-stack.258793/
Thank you so much for all these details! Love the warmth in all the stones……… beautiful stunning rings !! =)2

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.