carat
color
clarity

The Forum Engagement Ring Folder/Eye Candy

mrs-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I feel somewhat silly po

Hi! I've never done a SMBT! And, thank you!!

Engagement Ring: GIA 1.6 ct J SI1 OEC center with 2 OMC flanking. I was told the entire ring + setting is original Victorian, it certainly has some wear and tear.

Five stone CVB Norah: I decided to get this partially based on Pricescope stalking! Approx. 1.5 tcw. I honestly don't know the specs because four stones came from two pairs of hand-me-down earrings and the center stone was purchased from Caysie!

IMG_7086.jpeg IMG_7084.jpeg
@stc715 - are these diamonds all the same size, or graduated? This ring is sublime. Utterly sublime.

emeraldhummingbird

Rough_Rock
My rings which I have loved for nearly 10 years have just been cleaned and polished so no better time to show them off! :D

20200619_185805.jpg

20200619_185721.jpg

And a fun pic I took through the jeweller's microscope. You can see grain lines, which while can't be seen with the naked eye, give the stone "character" I think :)

20200619_142123.jpg

It's really impossible to capture the rainbow or sparkle without video

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My rings which I have loved for nearly 10 years have just been cleaned and polished so no better time to show them off! :D

20200619_185805.jpg

20200619_185721.jpg

And a fun pic I took through the jeweller's microscope. You can see grain lines, which while can't be seen with the naked eye, give the stone "character" I think :)

20200619_142123.jpg

@emeraldhummingbird, your set is absolutely gorgeous!! I love everything about it. What a beautiful oval. And your pics are fantastic :kiss2:

Begonia

Brilliant_Rock

20200619_185805.jpg

20200619_185721.jpg

20200619_142123.jpg

Classic and beautiful!

emeraldhummingbird

Rough_Rock
@emeraldhummingbird , what a great picture of your rings! They must feel brand new! I also have an oval that I love. What are the details on this gorgeous one?
They absolutely do. I was floored by the difference a polish makes!! They had gotten so scratched over the years I didn't really notice and sort of forgot how sparkly they were *supposed* to be.

She is a 1.22/G/IF oval. I didn't pick, but I think my partner did an excellent job :)

Alex T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is my set for my left hand!! Lol.
I made a thread with all the deets.

B80E3990-4E4F-408C-8304-25EAF3EA0717.jpeg 5378620D-C630-4A46-AEC2-C75B126B1D24.jpeg 55B5F472-F098-4BE4-8D17-6B2DFA25BFF1.jpeg
These rings are beyond cool!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
These rings are beyond cool!
Thank you, so much!
these are my permanent RHR.. these were made for my significant bday next year... i thought it would take me some time, a very long time to find the stones and design. Well, the solitaire stone took a little bit of time. the rest was easier to locate. Fortunately for me, the stone was found sooner than expected... and greedy me.... i cant wait till next year to wear them... so, i get to wear them for about 2 years before i officially get them! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

and i do hope that you are feeling better about your earrings.

Last edited:

Alex T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, so much!
these are my permanent RHR.. these were made for my significant bday next year... i thought it would take me some time, a very long time to find the stones and design. Well, the solitaire stone took a little bit of time. the rest was easier to locate. Fortunately for me, the stone was found sooner than expected... and greedy me.... i cant wait till next year to wear them... so, i get to wear them for about 2 years before i officially get them! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

and i do hope that you are feeling better about your earrings.
I can tell how much thought & effort you put into your jewellery & why, therefore, your husband not wearing that bracelet you had made would be upsetting. Everything you have done is spectacular & so well executed! And thank you, yes, I wore my 'big' set today & I was so busy with rushing around at school, that I completely forgot about them. And that was nice :praise:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
I can tell how much thought & effort you put into your jewellery & why, therefore, your husband not wearing that bracelet you had made would be upsetting. Everything you have done is spectacular & so well executed! And thank you, yes, I wore my 'big' set today & I was so busy with rushing around at school, that I completely forgot about them. And that was nice :praise:
Thank you. I told you I am jewelry nutter....and that set is my LHR, not RHR! Typing too quick and not really checking.

And, that is super awesome about your earrings..Am glad that is how it went down. Enjoy them for what they are- blingy earrings!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.