shape
carat
color
clarity

The Final Reveal: My Steven Kirsch Pave Masterpiece

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1388293318|3582337 said:
Charmy, I totally get what you mean about size. It took me a long time to decide to go over 2 cts, and it honestly looks no bigger to me now than my 1.6 did! So when you upgrade, you can just send this one my way. :bigsmile:

Here are some good pics of Charmy's other gorgeous rings!

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-family-of-bling-a-blend-of-new-and-old-cuts.181997/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-family-of-bling-a-blend-of-new-and-old-cuts.181997/[/URL]

Seriously ... I think I want a 4 ct now! I can keep dreaming for a while.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Abby12|1388606340|3584406 said:
Charmypoo, can I see more pics with your band? Pretty please! :love:

Your wish is my command! Pardon the bad photos because it is again on my phone.

cwsk-band5.jpg

cwsk-band3.jpg

I don't know why the diamonds look so blah in this photo but the melee are super sparkly. One interesting thing is that depending on the pave type - the rings can look very different. I think I much prefer the u-cut type but it doesn't suit antique styles.
cwsk-band4.jpg

cwsk-band2.jpg

Real life perspective!
cwsk-band1.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I came back hoping to admire more photo's. Yay!!!
Your 'tapered triple split shank with pave' ring ( :read: ) is a beauty!!!

Abby12

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! Stunning! Love all your rings!

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! :appl: :appl: :appl:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My heart just skipped a beat looking at this. Truly a masterpiece!

Tennismom

Rough_Rock
Wow! Your ring is an amazing piece of art! Exquisite.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Sorry for the delay in replies.

armywife13 - Thank you so much!

Dreamer_D - It's a good thing you have no more to sell! That's the way it should be .. to have just a few beloved pieces. My hubby and I were working out our budget this month to figure out how much we should spend on our home renovations and new car. He is demanding that I cut back on my jewelry allocation - my excuse is that I am just being realistic. I think I have to employ some new tactics - jewelry budget is determined by how much I sell and whatever I sell is what I can spend on new things. Need to rid myself of the hoarding!

Art Nouveau - All your pieces are in my favorite list. Your comment means a lot to me. I will enjoy wearing this diamond for the next few years all so. I will be looking to simplify a bit more in the years to come but until I decide how ... I won't be taking any action. I am wearing this ring now as my primary and I feel pretty bad for my AVC :(

ringcat - The journey was very strange and I didn't share the whole thing. I almost completely walked away and so glad I didn't. I don't think I would have such a beautiful diamond if I didn't go through it (especially for what I am willing to spend on a single ring).

Scarlett1 - Your ring is fantastic as well! I wish I saw it in person but I didn't. I usually have a nice show and tell session with SK when I go there but I was in a rush the last trip.

lovefordiamonds - Thanks so much. I also love following other people's stories as we can only do so much on our own. It's amazing to see how each person arrive at their rings.

Maisie - It is great that your hubby is interested. One of these days, I am determined to get my hubby to surprise me with a fantastic piece that I would love. He can't be bothered because he thinks I would just find a better deal myself.

Be back later to respond more. Will share why I call this a Masterpiece.

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
I've followed your journey and have to say I'm in love with your ring. I thought the original setting was beautiful but this one is superb, and to think you had it made without any input. It was meant to be! :appl: :appl: :appl:

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
Sublime! Loved reading the entire story!!!

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
Sublime! Wow. I am speechless! Loved reading the entire story, Charmy.

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! I adore the setting!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
This is really beautiful. How many erings do you have now? And how do you decide which one to wear on a daily basis?

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Whoa! Well worth all the hard work you put into this "Masterpiece"! I loved the original setting, but this is just as beautiful. Love the sleek lines! Super attractive, architectural, and feminine!

Kimmymc

Rough_Rock
Absolutely stunning ring. Well worth your efforts.

braga123

Brilliant_Rock
mom2boys|1388292618|3582335 said:
CharmyPoo|1388292417|3582333 said:
mom2boys - I wish I had a better pic for you comparing this and the AVC. I don't have my AVC on me as I am not home but I found this picture on my computer. I think it is the placement of the rings but the OEC is actually a lot bigger than the other rings in real life.
shoe.jpg

OMG! I'm in love with all of them!!! :cheeky:

I will definitely need your help when I purchase a large cushion and have it set by SK! :Up_to_something:

I'm dying to know how you decide which ring to wear? Which do you wear most often? Which ring gets the most compliments? They are all so drool-worthy.

princessfeedme

Shiny_Rock
I've been away and can't believe I missed the long awaited reveal! The stone is incredible and even more so with this perfect setting. :appl: LOVE IT! :love:

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I think this is my first photo taken outdoors. Picture was taken with my iPhone in the parking lot - nothing fancy and no colors close by.

cwsk-outdoorpic.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an absolutely gorgeous ring Charmypoo, everything about it is perfect - gorgeous stone and stunning setting - and of course it looks fabulous on your hand. Your entire collection makes me drool (now that's a lovely visual lol) :love:

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, my heart skipped a beat. More! In the diffused sunshine!☀️

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know how I could have missed the story of this diamond, but am reading every bit of it tonight for the first time. Your story and your diamond certainly give a girl something to aspire to.
[Although I can't imagine there is another one out there this terrific to even aspire to!]

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Thanks junebug17, backwardsandinheels, and jimmianne.

Took another picture yesterday - lots of pretty purple colors. Pardon my swollen fat hands.
purplelights.jpg

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CharmyPoo|1404223765|3704442 said:
Thanks junebug17, backwardsandinheels, and jimmianne.

Took another picture yesterday - lots of pretty purple colors. Pardon my swollen fat hands.
purplelights.jpg

OMG, that stone... 8) I die. :cheeky: :cheeky: :wacko: Charmy, your ring is TDF -- absolutely gorgeous! :appl: :love:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Charmy, out of curiosity, do you still have the original setting? :Up_to_something: :naughty: :naughty:

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
msop04|1404227353|3704482 said:
Charmy, out of curiosity, do you still have the original setting? :Up_to_something: :naughty: :naughty:

I do. I haven't done anything with it yet. I am debating if I resize it and put a gemstone in but it has milgrin all the way around in really good shape.

Mnmuffin

Rough_Rock
This is so stunning. Fantastic work. Reminds me of Kate Moss's ring.
Enjoy it!

Agnasia

Shiny_Rock
I die, this ring is literally too beautiful!! :love: Totally, completely stunning. I have no more words!

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
I thought I would bump this thread up. Such a stunning ring. With a setting I haven’t seen around pricescope!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results