shape
carat
color
clarity

The eagle has landed!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Love the new pictures! You ladies are both just lovely and Mrssalvo your daughter is adorable!!!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Ah, it''s so cool to see pics of you guys
Sounds like you all had a blinging time!

I love that last shot of Dee-Jay''s ring.
Just freak''n scrumptous.
Yummy deluxe.

kathleen

Rough_Rock
How fun for you girls to get together!! Mrs. Salvo, did you ever decide on a setting? Are you "leaning" towards anything in particular??
1.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2007 2:48:56 PM
Author: kathleen
How fun for you girls to get together!! Mrs. Salvo, did you ever decide on a setting? Are you ''leaning'' towards anything in particular??
1.gif
I have been wondering this as well!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2007 8:54:58 PM
Author: Ellen
Date: 3/22/2007 2:48:56 PM

Author: kathleen

How fun for you girls to get together!! Mrs. Salvo, did you ever decide on a setting? Are you ''leaning'' towards anything in particular??
1.gif
I have been wondering this as well!

no, i haven''t. I do have it narrowed down a bit and need to show hubby my latest choices for the final go ahead. He''s away on business but once he returns I plan on finally getting things settled.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2007 9:16:49 PM
Author: mrssalvo

no, i haven''t. I do have it narrowed down a bit and need to show hubby my latest choices for the final go ahead. He''s away on business but once he returns I plan on finally getting things settled.
36.gif

Bout time you get that on your finger woman! Can''t wait to see what you decide!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/21/2007 9:51:59 AM
Author: Lorelei
Great pics MrsSalvo, you and Dee are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! The ring''s not bad either!
31.gif
Thanks so much for the pics!
Ditto
36.gif

JenniferB

Shiny_Rock
Sorry for being late to the party and the bump...DeeJay your ring was recommended for me to check out and it is just AMAZING
30.gif
!!! WOWOWOWOWOW!!!

P.S. You and MrsSalvo and her daughter are beauties! Pizza and diamonds and girl talk is a winning combo any day of the week!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results