shape
carat
color
clarity

The eagle has landed!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2007 4:21:38 PM
Author: mrssalvo
I''m meeting dee jay tomorrow night for dinner and I''ll be taking pics
3.gif
what *exactly* will you be taking pics of?
20.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/19/2007 4:30:39 PM
Author: belle

3.gif
20.gif

Of our lovely faces of course!
9.gif

We''re having pizza, so I''m sure we''ll get a shot of the pie. And Mrs. Salvo''s kids are so cute--we''ll definitely have to get some pics of them. Oh, and the happy hubbs will merit a photo or two. Hmmm... there must be another thing or two we can take a pic of...
11.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have fun!!! Can''t wait for some cute pics!! Save me a slice, hehe.
18.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
3.gif
YAY!!!
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

I'm meeting dee jay tomorrow night for dinner and I'll be taking pics
3.gif
20.gif

well since I'm on visiting family I should be taking pics of them but I have forgotten to bring my camera for both outings so far. tomorrow I head into the city and the camera is already in my purse b/c I was thinking i must bring it to take pics of dee jays ring. how sad is that??

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock

3.gif
20.gif
naughty girl!
31.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok, well I did meet up with dee jay for a yummy dinner at Gino's. We had such a nice visit although a long conversation was difficult since I had all my kids with me.
Anyway, here's a pic of us, dee jay (on the right) looking very put together as usual I'm sure, and me looking not so put together after way to many hours of walking in this freezing cold city and my youngest munckin on my lap
3.gif

djmrslil1.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
and dee jay''s ring...OMG, what can I say. it was beyond beautiful and just spectacular in person. the pics are amazing but the real thing...total droolfest. I think my big kids were wondering why we''re sitting in a pizza place taking pics of rings. oh and the corners, not noticable at all at to me and you all know how anal I am. you seriously have to hold it at just the right angle and it has to be within 3 inches of your nose to see any gap. I can see how it''s become a mindclean thing over what the eye really see''s but it was one gorgeous ring and I hope Dee Jay keeps it and wears it for a loooooooooog time..

here''s a pic on my hand....it was HUGE on me and I don''t mean the ring size
3.gif

djjackk2.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww that is such a cute pic MrsS!!!!!! I'm sure you had a blast with Dee*Jay!!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
and belle this next pic is for you b/c the pizza is in the backgound and we couldn''t leave out a pic of the yummy pizza
9.gif

djjackk3.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
and sadly this is the last one. with such a short time and food already on the table we didn''t have time for a true pricescope worthy photoshoot but here''s the amazing sideview:

djjackk4side.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great pics MrsSalvo, you and Dee are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! The ring''s not bad either!
31.gif
Thanks so much for the pics!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It was so funny to see my ring on Mrs. S''s tiny hand! We had such a good time and I ate way too much pizza.

And thanks for posting those Mrs. S -- you got me off the hook for the ones I didn''t get around to!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
You guys are TOO cute, all 3 of you!!

And DeeJay, your ring is just awesome. I really hope this quenches your size issue woman, cuz there is just nowhere left to go, unless it''s like a two finger ring!
9.gif
2.gif

However, this was NOT enough pics....
11.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/21/2007 10:27:38 AM
Author: Ellen
You guys are TOO cute, all 3 of you!!

And DeeJay, your ring is just awesome. I really hope this quenches your size issue woman, cuz there is just nowhere left to go, unless it''s like a two finger ring!
9.gif
2.gif

However, this was NOT enough pics....
11.gif

A TWO finger ring... Hmmm... that''s an option I''d never thought of before!
11.gif

(Dee Jay quickly scuttles off to the jewelers... )

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, the pics are great and you two look like you had a lot of fun. I can''t wait to hear about your Pearlman''s visit!! And LOL at the DJ monster on your tiny hand! DJ your ring is still gorgeous!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/21/2007 10:36:25 AM
Author: Dee*Jay

A TWO finger ring... Hmmm... that''s an option I''d never thought of before!
11.gif

(Dee Jay quickly scuttles off to the jewelers... )
9.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
How cute are all of you!!!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great pics, ladies! The Brick is beautiful and very majestic on MrsSalvo''s hand! And how gorge are the three of you?!
21.gif

Was that pizza from Gino''s???? Mouth-watering.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/21/2007 10:16:34 AM
It was so funny to see my ring on Mrs. S''s tiny hand! We had such a good time and I ate way too much pizza.

And thanks for posting those Mrs. S -- you got me off the hook for the ones I didn''t get around to!
oh no she did NOT!!! lol!

You both are so pretty... that ring IS huge on you - it really was made for deejay... when I see it on her hand it looks so perfect. I think the diamond is the same width as your finger mrs s!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pictures! Glad you had a great time!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How fun!!! Love the pictures of the girls and the ring!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
First, all of you are so adorable!!! Including that little munchkin.

Second, great GOOGLY MOOGLY that ring and stone are PHENOMENAL DEEJAY!!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Well I''ve seen the ring before, and it''s beautifulm (of course), but I''m especially glad to have some faces to put to the names. Aren''t you two too gorgeous!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You all are so sweet! Mrs. S. and her girls really are just absolutely beautiful ladies! And remind me next time that I''m going to have my picture taken to dress for style and not just warmth... A turtle neck in lime green was not exactly the nicest thing I could have worn, I don''t care if it was only 40 degrees yesterday!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rings and the three ladies look gorgeous!

DJ, I can tell that you have lost weight...I saw another pic of you taken a few months ago, and your face looks slimmer here. All your efforts on the WWT is working!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Pizza and diamonds - an unlikely but charming combination! You three are simply adorable - glad you could post your GTG. The ring is dazzling. It''s so pretty!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/21/2007 5:14:15 PM
Author: TravelingGal

DJ, I can tell that you have lost weight...I saw another pic of you taken a few months ago, and your face looks slimmer here. All your efforts on the WWT is working!

TG, you just made my day! Thank you!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
How fun was that? Having yummy pizza and taking pictures of her ring. Mrs. Salvo, that can''t be you!? You look SO young to have a daughter. Your just so cute as a button! How old are you, ....18? I just love Deejays ring. Everytime I see it I just swoon!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/21/2007 5:19:26 PM
Date: 3/21/2007 5:14:15 PM

Author: TravelingGal

TG, you just made my day! Thank you!

I agree TG. I saw dee jay back in november and I could easily tell a big difference since then and her efforts are really paying off big time..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results