talented designer Alistair Kelsey lately
here on PS. He makes handmade rings
with a good dose of elegant chique.
A good reason for a dedicated Alistair
Kelsey thread!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pyramid's ring by Alistair Kelsey in 18 kt yellow and white wire gold.
Natural blue topaz by Doug Menadue.
I love how the topaz takes center stage in this ring as well as the detailing of the shank and the wire head.

_1511.jpeg

_1515.jpeg

_1516.jpeg

_1518.jpeg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another Alistair Kelsey ring for Pyramid. Again with a natural blue topaz by Doug Menadue. Gorgeous and elegant 3-stone design.

_1520.jpeg

_1524.jpeg

_1525.jpeg

_1526.jpeg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My Floret ring by Alistair Keslsey in 18 kt white gold. Green emerald cut bi-colour tourmaline by Doug Menadue.
The ring will be shipped on Monday and I am looking forward to wear it!!
Alistair made a translation from his Floret pendant to a ring design. I love the shank he designed.

_1527.jpeg

_1528.jpeg

_1529.jpeg

_1531.jpeg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovedog's Solace ring by Alistair Kelsey. Iolite sunstone by The Gem Trader.
This ring flows!!!
Lovedogs has not received her ring yet. I am looking forward to see her handshots.

_1532.jpeg

_1533.jpeg

_1534.jpeg

_1535.jpeg

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful new thread! I hope we see more of his work on PS :) thanks, Acinom!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My Elegance ring by Alistair Kelsey with green zircon by the charming mr Chris Auletta.
I love Alistair's eye for detailing. I am thrilled with the delicate knife edge as well as with the wire head with delicate prongs.
This ring is made in 18 kt rose and white gold and will be shipped on Monday.

_1537.jpeg

_1538.jpeg

_1539.jpeg

_1540.jpeg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lovedogs|1452958875|3976778 said:
I am so looking forward for you to receive your ring Lovedogs. Wish I could be a fly on the wall when you receive yours. When do you expect yours?

I am indeed hoping for more eye candy of Alistair's hand here on PS. In 2016 Alistair will make 2 more rings for me. Yay!!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! I don't know that I've ever heard of this designer-talk about gorgeous! They're all so fluid and beautiful but your Floret and Lovedog's Solace..damn dude! :love:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I especially like the transition from the shank to the stone on the floret.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1452959242|3976781 said:
lovedogs|1452958875|3976778 said:
I am so looking forward for you to receive your ring Lovedogs. Wish I could be a fly on the wall when you receive yours. When do you expect yours?

I am indeed hoping for more eye candy of Alistair's hand here on PS. In 2016 Alistair will make 2 more rings for me. Yay!!

Ohhh I'm excited to hear he will be doing more work with you! Great news! I am not sure exactly when to expect the ring--as of yesterday it was processed through the facility in Sydney. I'm in the US on the East coast so not entirely sure how long it usually takes. Maybe within the next week or so? :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for you kind words packrat and pregcurious!

Lovedogs: those rings seem to travel fast!
Alistair will set my blue Chris Auletta zircon in a rose gold shank with baguettes.

_1541.jpeg

_1542.jpeg

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! :appl: Thanks for starting this showcase thread Acinom. Packat used the descriptor of "fluid" and I think that is the perfect word. Lovely work!

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl: :love:

Good idea for a thread, love them all.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Love all of these rings :love: Definitely my style, I have quite a few CS to set. I may have to contact him :))

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I love all his work, especially his pendants and earrings too!!!

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The designs are gorgeous...I love the beautiful shanks with the simple heads to accent the stone.

(Acinom - beautiful zircons - did you ever make your peacock ring? I may have missed it)

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful! I am nearly ready to contact AK for dangle earrings. Thank you Acinom for starting this thread!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fluid indeed is a great description EvangelineG.

Glad you like the thread Pyramid. Feel free to post more pics of your stunning Alistair Kelsey rings. Are you indeed wearing the 3-stone most of the time?

Woofmama: I can really recommend working with him. He is great to work with and is very professional.
Alistair Kelsey is located in Australia. For European and US citizens the conversion rate is really good, which makes his pricing even more affordable. His jewelry is handmade.

Arkieb: aaah, I love his Floret pendants and studs as well. A very elegant, sophisticated and fluid design.

lilmosun: I could not agree more!
My other blue zircon will be set in the peacock setting in 2016. I wanted to give priority to my Alistair Kelsey rings.

Lovinggems: how exciting that you will have earrings made by him. Which stones will you use? Please keep us updated.

_1553.jpeg

_1554.jpeg

_1555.jpeg

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pieces, all. Love that floret ring!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Loving the pics, even though they are not for me due to my dislike of prongs.

Thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Acinom it's still the Doug topaz set. I had a second look at your zircon ring, I love the clean lines and delicate basket. Looks like AK can do pretty nice prongs as well.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you picante and I agree that all his design seem to have 'the flow'.

dk: I bet he can also make bezeled designs. Wouldn't that be lovely :love:

Ah, your gorgeous natural blue topaz twins will look amazing in a pair of earrings by Alistair Lovinggems. Any plans for the ring stone yet. I forgot the brand name but your inspiration rings looked lovely with the flowing gold colors.

S

SparkliesLuver

Thank you for starting this thread, Acinom. I love the fluidity of his designs. :love: It'd be great to work with him someday. One can hope!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the simple elegance of his designs. I would love to have dangle earrings made by him as well - is he reasonably priced?

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SparkliesLuver|1453228297|3978012 said:
Thank you for starting this thread, Acinom. I love the fluidity of his designs. :love: It'd be great to work with him someday. One can hope!

Glad you like this thread sparkliesluver. I think his ring designs would look great in your growing and beautiful collection. I loooove what you are doing with your red spinel.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
minousbijoux|1453238034|3978126 said:
I love the simple elegance of his designs. I would love to have dangle earrings made by him as well - is he reasonably priced?

Hi minousbijoux :wavey: Alistair Kelsey's work is very reasonably priced in my opinion. Especially since his pieces are handmade. Also, the conversionrate from the USD and Euro to the Australian dollar is profitable for us.
Dangle earrings from him would be amazing. Do you have certain stones in mind?

S

SparkliesLuver

Acinom said:
Glad you like this thread sparkliesluver. I think his ring designs would look great in your growing and beautiful collection. I loooove what you are doing with your red spinel.

I don't want to hijack this thread, but wanted to quickly respond. I'm tempted to contact him about my topaz. Something tells me he might be the guy for that project. :) Thank you so much for the comment about my spinel!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh, I think an Alistair Kelsey setting would be stunning for your dew drop blue topaz from Doug :love:
That beautiful stone deserves some sophisticated elegance.
Do you have a particular setting in mind sparkliesluver?

_1565.jpeg

S

SparkliesLuver

Acinom said:
Oooh, I think an Alistair Kelsey setting would be stunning for your dew drop blue topaz from Doug :love:
That beautiful stone deserves some sophisticated elegance.
Do you have a particular setting in mind sparkliesluver?

haha Admittedly, I just emailed him. We'll see what happens. :) I don't necessarily have a full design in mind but I do have a couple bits and pieces. I'll keep you posted!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results