shape
carat
color
clarity

The 5 Stone Ring Thread!

chloe88

Rough_Rock
Premium
@jillts, thank you! I just can't stop staring at it! I'm sure you feel the same way about your ring! Mine is basically a replica of Bliss's setting. I keep telling myself I'm going to create a thread but I still haven't gotten my fingers waxed haha. Looks like another lady posted her 5 stone from IDJ as well! :P2

jillts

Rough_Rock
@chloe88 tbh I can’t stop staring at your pic! And I have the same car pics but my hands look terrible so as soon as I find a good hand model I will post.

I can't find the emojis so this post lots all its meaning.... lol.

diamondsareagirls

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Ok, I need some help! I have a 5 stone ring with .30 stones from Whiteflash. I wore it my engagement ring for the most part even thought they totally don't go together. I just recently switched it to my right hand so both rings could be appreciated better, but I have some rings that only fit on that finger as well so I would like something that goes well with the 5 stone when need for my new ering band (changing it up/upgrading the diamond at the 10 yr mark). What works the best? A plain solitaire? Can a pave solitaire (or is that an oxy moron?) look good? Or just wear 5 stone on right hand. I have a 4 3/8 finger so it's substantial enough to stand alone. Thank you!

Orchids0926

Rough_Rock
Here's mine.
Center stone was something I bought myself in my late twenties when a much needed surgery removed any chances of me having kids of my own. I had always wanted a family, but when that was no longer an option for me, I was concerned no one would want to marry me, so I married myself! Lol I am now engaged, but since the stone I bought years ago had so much sentimental value to me, I decided to add to it and make it my RHR. 20180714_220432.jpg

junhox212

Rough_Rock
Mine is 1ctw and was made by Brian Gavin Diamonds. Its not the best handshot. Its supersparkly in real life.

maisie5stoneringfrombgd.JPG
I was just looking on Brian Gavin's site and does not show any prices with diamonds included. Can you tell me how much they cost with 1 ctw?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was just looking on Brian Gavin's site and does not show any prices with diamonds included. Can you tell me how much they cost with 1 ctw?
Mine was purchased years ago. I’m not even sure what I paid. You should shoot an email off to them. They are lovely to deal with :))

LifeOnTheCoast

Rough_Rock
5 diamond ring 2 ct tw2.jpg All your rings are Beautiful ladies. My photo doesn't do my ring justice but here it is. This is my first post so I may not be doing this correctly. My ring is 2 ct tw 5 Diamond Spiral 14K White Gold. This is my 20th Anniversary ring from hubby. I love it. P.s. My daughter is modeling it for picture, she has prettier hands lol

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
^ Wow, what a great design for a diamond band - I bet it is a sparkle factory - thanks for sharing your lovely ring!

LifeOnTheCoast

Rough_Rock
Thank you marymm. Yes it has a nice sparkle. I will take a pic in natural light sometime and post it.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
5 diamond ring 2 ct tw2.jpg All your rings are Beautiful ladies. My photo doesn't do my ring justice but here it is. This is my first post so I may not be doing this correctly. My ring is 2 ct tw 5 Diamond Spiral 14K White Gold. This is my 20th Anniversary ring from hubby. I love it. P.s. My daughter is modeling it for picture, she has prettier hands lol
Wow, it's a really beautiful ring @LifeOnTheCoast! Happy Anniversary and enjoy your new beauty! :appl:

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Do five colored stones qualify for this thread? If so, here's a photo of DW's five stone emerald band, Stats are 1.35 tcw emeralds, 0.75 tcw round brilliants, and 1.44 tcw tapered baguettes.
Emerald Band C (2).jpg

GlitterInMyHair

Shiny_Rock
Ooh, I get to add my ring here :)

Spec: graduated 5-stone ring with modern cut OEC diamonds set in platinum, size 7.25. Center stone: 0.95 ct, side stones: 1.25 ct.

All stones and setting came from Alex Parks (parksfinegroupinc on Instagram).

I've been wearing it with just a simple YG band.
IMG_20190124_195420001.jpg
IMG_20190116_113503722.jpg

Last edited:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, I get to add my ring here :)

Spec: graduated 5-stone ring with modern cut OEC diamonds set in platinum, size 7.25. Center stone: 0.95 ct, side stones: 1.25 ct.

All stones and setting came from Alex Parks (parksfinegroupinc on Instagram).

I've been wearing it with just a simple YG band.
IMG_20190124_195420001.jpg
IMG_20190116_113503722.jpg
Love this one!

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
I don't think I ever added my 5 stone rings to this thread.

One smaller one in YG with bezels. I think it is about .60 CTW. Not ideal cuts, but I got a great deal on it, and love YG bezels...

ygstack1.jpg

And my IDJ 5 stone that was an anniversary present from MrBcat. 1ctw, size 6.25

5stoneringgreen.jpg

What I wear it with most of the time now...

oec5stone.jpg

Sparkles88

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Here's mine - originally a 3 stone in yellow gold and a pair of studs, rehashed into my engagement ring reset. 2.52cts of H&A deliciousness in white and rose gold. 28547816_10156077229634687_1237342976_o.jpg
27721447_10156010560134687_988242484_n.jpg
Your 5 stone is just gorgeous, I love everything about it and it looks stunning on your hand :love:

BlueGlow

Rough_Rock
Premium
Here's my new 1.0 ctw 5-stone from ID Jewelry, set in 14K yellow gold. Size 6.75 ring. I've been on a yellow gold kick lately (loving that warm glow) and asked for a new ring for my birthday to complement the 4mm 18K gold band I got for my anniversary. When I contacted IDJ, I mentioned I'd learned about them from Pricescope, and they gave me "Pricescope-quality" stones--and I have to say they're extremely white, and the sparkle is amazing. Thanks, Pricescope, and thanks, IDJ!
IMG_5360.JPG IMG_5365.JPG IMG_5371.JPG IMG_5372.JPG

Last edited:
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.