shape
carat
color
clarity

The 5 Stone Ring Thread!

Gleam

Brilliant_Rock
Because I have been obsessed lately.
Plus, the old one was closed so nobody can post their new additions. *boohoo* Please post yours!

I will start us out with some lovelies...

kcoursolle''s ring. 4.5 ring size, .31 stones

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is my 5 stone wedding band...its a baby compared to these
. .81 ctw

lac5stonedownsize.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine is 1ctw and was made by Brian Gavin Diamonds. Its not the best handshot. Its supersparkly in real life.

maisie5stoneringfrombgd.JPG

brellymom

Shiny_Rock
These are all so lovely. A 5 stone is my next project - it would be great if everyone would post where they got their rings for those of us who are dreaming!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s my Nightingale made by Brian Gavin Diamonds. Size 7 with 0.30-0.31 J VS-SI stones. I love it!!!

BGD_Nightingale_pic_and_hand.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! .....these are gorgeous!!!!! I'm a major stacker 99.9% of the time and have 11 stackers of all combos: diamonds only, diamonds/sapphires, diamonds/emeralds, diamonds/rubies, sapphires only, but with all this time on PS I decided I wanted the 5 stone look every once in a while, so I picked up an inexpensive 1 CTW one from - don't kill me - Walmart! It's not the quality of my other bands, and way too inferior for PS, but it sparkles and it gives me the fix I need every now & then. It used to be set high and not flush with my solitaire, but last summer by jeweler lowered it and now it snuggles perfectly. These high quality babies here are drool worthy, but I still get by fix once in awhile! If it were my actual wb I wouldn't have done it, but it works for me in my situation! (and they even carried a size 4!)

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/16/2010 9:32:25 AM
Author: Bella_mezzo
be still my heart! Mrd. Mitchell can we see a head-on shot of that amazing asscher ggodness?
Thanks Bella! I just tried to post one, but I''m having trouble re-sizing for some reason. I''ll try again tomorrow. In the meantime, if it''s of interest, here''s a link to the DBL page. I''m really tempted to have a yellow radiant version one day, because it''s a really comfortable ring to wear and it gets noticed a lot. I absolutely love it and it will kill me to pass it on to my baby one day.

http://rockdiamond.com/index.php/jewelry/special-order-250ctw-5-diamond-asscher-band-ring

Jen

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
thanks! It will be several years before I can get a five stone, but in the meantime I will drool:) As an asscher addict I love seeing the images you posted and the ones on the DBL page...

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
and mirroring my fellow country-woman''s sentiments (hey Mrs M).........here''s my 5 stone emerald cut. 5 x 0.35 = 1.75 tcw

DSC00820.jpg

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
PO, your ring was my inspiration for a step cut band! Actually, you were my inspiration for EC studs, too. I''m coming to the conclusion that you are a terrible influence on me!
If you decide to get a step cut pendant, I''ll be very interested...

Bella, I''m in love with those 5 stones. DBL also have a 5 stone cushion cut band in stock and I would love one of them - I like the softer outline a lot, although the asschers captured my heart. Hope you find your dream 5 stone!

motownmama, thank you! Amelia does like to try on my bling. That pic was nominated for the community project book, but I have a feeling that the image won''t be high enough quality. It''s a little out of focus and that''s more obvious when it''s full size. I''m thrilled that it was nominated, though.

Jen

waxing lyrical

Shiny_Rock
Oh, I love this thread. I''ll be starting a new project soon. Going with a BGD 5 stone ring with 40 pointers. The ring with be two tone with rose gold.

I''ll be pairing it with my 2.11 ct. tw. three stone. Mad bling.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    August Birthstone 2020: Peridot
    August Birthstone 2020: Peridot
    Fabulous 5 Carat Emerald Cut and More!
    Fabulous 5 Carat Emerald Cut and More!
    Stunning Engagement Ring Upgrade
    Stunning Engagement Ring Upgrade

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.