shape
carat
color
clarity

The 5 Stone Ring Thread!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, these are all fab! I love the look of a solitaire with a super blingy five stone band.

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Love all these five stone rings. I''m hoping to be able to get one for myself for my 5 year wedding anniversary.

Babs

Rough_Rock
Hello KT,

I viewed the rings you purchased from BGD and agree that they''re both very beautiful, but can you please tell me what the width of the "nightingale" ring is? It looks like a 2 or possibly 3mm ring, but I wanted to ask to be sure. Thank you so much in advance!

babs
5.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aaahhhh BEG how I love your 5 stone!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Here''s mine, it''s a .20ct flanked by 2 x .10ct flanked my 2 x .05ct G-H SI round brilliant diamonds, in an 18ct yellow gold antique style setting.

FiveStoneAntiqueStyle.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hand picarooni (bleh... blurry, sorry
14.gif
)

FiveStoneAntiqueStyleHandPic.jpg

brilliance4me

Shiny_Rock
I just recev''d my new 2.0 ctw with five .40carat stones, 5-stone ring size 7.75 (wear a semi-enternity with it) from I.D. Jewelry. Luann and Yekutiel were knowledgeable, attentive, and delivered exceptional customer service!

3-14-5stoneband4me.jpg

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
Such beautiful rings - I never really fully appreciated 5 stone rings before Pricescope- these are so amazing

waxing lyrical

Shiny_Rock
My BGD five stone is in the process of being made. Turning my three stone into a five stone. Center is 1.03 ct and the other stones are .55, .53, and two .52''s. It will be set in the U-prong in 18k rose gold. I''m anxious to see how it turns out!

Alistra

Shiny_Rock
Such knock-out five stone rings!
30.gif
I am totally lusting for a 2.00 carat band for our 10th anniversary (this July). Or a three stone ring...
26.gif

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
hi,

I posted my own thread but figured it would be a good idea to post here as well.

I am considering purchasing a 1.5 tcw 5 stone ring or a 2.0 tcw 5 stone.

My question is, which would be more proportional for my size 4 finger? I love the look of larger diamonds, but if the ring hangs over on the sides and I can''t close my hand - it won''t be comfortable and it also won''t look right. Because my finger size is small, will the 1.5 tcw look larger?

Thanks!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2010 1:04:42 PM
Author: ilovethiswebsite
hi,

I posted my own thread but figured it would be a good idea to post here as well.

My question is, which would be more proportional for my size 4 finger? I love the look of larger diamonds, but if the ring hangs over on the sides and I can''t close my hand - it won''t be comfortable and it also won''t look right. Because my finger size is small, will the 1.5 tcw look larger?

Thanks!
35.gif
What a fun thing to think about! I went back and forth and finally decided to go with a 1.5 tcw for a variety of reasons - some sentimental and some just because I liked the .30 stones. I''m a size 4 - 4.5, and it is totally blingy and substantial without being uncomfortable! I hope I have some time later to start a thread. I''ve been promising DH I would. He got the ring from I.D. Jewelry. They are the best! They were so much better than any other vendor I''ve ever dealt with! I can''t say enough good things about them...Their pricing is fabulous, the workmanship is perfect, they''re friendly and pleasant, helpful...I could go on and on! Ok, enough of my shameless plug for Yekutiel!
9.gif
I''ll start a thread with pics later!

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/24/2010 1:22:55 PM
Author: Miranda

hi,

Thanks!
35.gif
What a fun thing to think about! I went back and forth and finally decided to go with a 1.5 tcw for a variety of reasons - some sentimental and some just because I liked the .30 stones. I''m a size 4 - 4.5, and it is totally blingy and substantial without being uncomfortable! I hope I have some time later to start a thread. I''ve been promising DH I would. He got the ring from I.D. Jewelry. They are the best! They were so much better than any other vendor I''ve ever dealt with! I can''t say enough good things about them...Their pricing is fabulous, the workmanship is perfect, they''re friendly and pleasant, helpful...I could go on and on! Ok, enough of my shameless plug for Yekutiel!
9.gif

oh my my! you have to post it now!!!! i can''t wait to see! i would love to see how the 0.3 look on your finger size! did you go with certed or uncerted stones? what type of setting did you choose? i am in loooove with bliss'' 5 stone!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2010 1:31:26 PM

hi,

Thanks!
35.gif
9.gif

oh my my! you have to post it now!!!! i can''t wait to see! i would love to see how the 0.3 look on your finger size! did you go with certed or uncerted stones? what type of setting did you choose? i am in loooove with bliss'' 5 stone!
9.gif
Here''s a bad phone pic. It''ll work for a teaser. I''ll post a thread in a bit. I''ve been on the go since 6:45 this morning. We went with uncerted stones. I am not a round girl (though, that''s changing after an ideal cut pendant purchase I just made) and really considered a graduated five stone with ovals. I decided on rounds and put hubby was in charge of the project. He called Yekutiel and told him he wanted sparkly stones. The stones are sparkly for sure. I''ve compared them to certified ideal cut GIA stones and I cannot see any difference. The setting is very similar to the one Bliss has. HTH for now!

five stone.jpg

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/24/2010 3:15:37 PM
Date: 4/24/2010 1:31:26 PM

hi,

Thanks!
35.gif
9.gif

9.gif
Here''s a bad phone pic. It''ll work for a teaser. I''ll post a thread in a bit. I''ve been on the go since 6:45 this morning. We went with uncerted stones. I am not a round girl (though, that''s changing after an ideal cut pendant purchase I just made) and really considered a graduated five stone with ovals. I decided on rounds and put hubby was in charge of the project. He called Yekutiel and told him he wanted sparkly stones. The stones are sparkly for sure. I''ve compared them to certified ideal cut GIA stones and I cannot see any difference. The setting is very similar to the one Bliss has. HTH for now!

Oh wow it''s beautiful! The proportions are amazing!!!! I am sold on 0.3 carats now!!! Do the uncerted stones have visible hearts and arrows?

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
My old 5-stone YG ring that I almost never wear because of the ring size. After re-sizing and polishing, it is a brand new gorgeous thing to wear!

20 points stones on size 5 finger.

Zhu5Stone.JPG

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
ilovethiswebsite, your 5 stone is beautiful! Pls start your own thread with lots of pics and details!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/12/2010 9:31:11 AM
Author: lizzyann01
ilovethiswebsite, your 5 stone is beautiful! Pls start your own thread with lots of pics and details!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Hhehehe. I already have one started: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-d-jewelry-5-stone-ring.142391/
2.gif

audball

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/4/2010 1:48:08 AM
Author: zhuzhu
My old 5-stone YG ring that I almost never wear because of the ring size. After re-sizing and polishing, it is a brand new gorgeous thing to wear!

20 points stones on size 5 finger.
Where is this setting from!? I L
30.gif
VE it!!

DisneyBride828

Shiny_Rock
here's my emerald/diamond 5-stone....present from hubby for our first Christmas together!!

don't know any specs other than, um...3 emeralds, two diamonds...antique scrolling..lol sorry..i love it none-the-less :mrgreen:

emhandsh.jpg

emring09.jpg

xmasr09.jpg

Daniel S.

Rough_Rock
These rings are so beautiful!

Is there some sort of chart that gives the maximum limit of stone size before the ring becomes uncomfortable or before you can't close your fingers? I'd like to get my wonderful lady a 5 stone ring with 60 or 75 pointers but her right finger is only a 4.75 or 5 in size :(

Maybe a 4 stone ring would work? ;-)

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
hmmm there is no chart that I know of.... I think 5 0.60-0.75 pointers on a size 4.5 would be too big... But, everyone is different so maybe the size wouldn't bother her? It would be a good idea for her to try some on to get an idea.... 0.75 diamonds are approx. 5.8 mm wide, so x that by 5... her finger would have to be approx. 29 mm wide! For a 4.5 finger, I would suggest diamonds in the 0.30-0.40 range.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results