shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you Pricescope! The 10K gift thread

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, and I meant to say all the hoops and gemstone earrings and pendents look really gorgeous! Nice choices! And Yssie, you owed your hubby something for all the upgrades so good for you :cheeky: You are a better woman than I ;))

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love seeing everyone's choices! The Jewel Jet was an *inventive* one ... possibly BRILLIANT. After learning that I'd receive a 10K PS gift my own self, I had a TON of fun scouring the PS vendors. Came up with an initial TEN or so contenders but whittled it down to just two. Wavered for a day or so & then locked in on "it". Could be here Friday! Its a wild card. Nothing anyone else has selected yet. And *fit* could be an issue. That's why I wanna wait to show you what it is until I know it fits a-ok. (I have a backup choice at the same vendor in case it doesn't work on me.)

Here's a random comment from all of my browsing. Blue Nile is EXTREMELY well designed. Their site is so crisp & clean and makes all of their products look amazing. For others on the hunt, I also found a lot of $100-ish options at Abaizas, Solomon Brothers & Pearlman's. And tempting slightly more expensive items at Adiamor & ID Jewelry. ONE DAY I will have those Asscher studs! Though I know they'll be a pain to keep clean. And HUGGIES! Gah, the huggies around here are killing moi. But I had just as much fun, if not MORE fun, shopping for something special to remind me of all you PS buds. W.W.M.P.S.B.D.? (What Would My PS Buds Do?) :bigsmile:
Or should I say ..: BUY? :rodent:

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Marcy, the earrings are so nice!! love them.

Deco, can't wait to see what you got!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deco - dramatic mystery, indeed :naughty:

marcy - they look lovely! I *adore* that dark red, it's such a romantic colour - all wine and roses and fireplaces... can't wait to see earshots!

NF - That is a *brilliant* choice. I'm kinda wishing I'd held off on getting my own for a couple of months..

Dreamer - haha hey, what's his is mine and what's mine is his, right? So I shall inform him that he owns half the ring, I'm sure he'll be thrilled ::) The band is an awesome idea - I vote 4mm!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Marcy, those are really pretty! We need ear shots!

Dreamer, that is a great idea - tying in sentiment to jewelry purchases always makes it a bit more special. I actually tie EVERY jewelry purchase to my kid. I believe for me, it's called "justification." :rodent:

Deco, can't wait to see what ya got!

It's a lot of fun to see how creative everyone is being with their gift. Thank you Pricescope again for the generosity and fun!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you MrsSalvo, Yssie and TravelingGal. I will try to get some ear shots this weekend.

Dreamer D, the WF scattered band is sooooo pretty. I think you will love it. I would go with the 4mm band. I can’t wait to see it.

Decodelighted, I can’t wait to see what you get. WWMPSBD is so funny! I enjoyed that. I agree it was fun to go explore all the sights and try to whittle choices down. I want EC studs someday and so I can identify with you wanting to get asscher studs. BN is a great website.

TravelingGal, it has been fun seeing what everyone is buying or doing with their 10K gift. Thank you again Pricescope for giving out such generous gifts.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty Marcy! :love:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Deco you are a tease.

Thanks for the opinions! I thikn 4mm is the winner, but WF is taking some photos for me with the rings stacked with an eternity and that will give me a better idea!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
TGAL! You are so beautiful.

The earrings are great, I love the size on you.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dreamer_D|1302192732|2890172 said:
Deco you are a tease.

Thanks for the opinions! I thikn 4mm is the winner, but WF is taking some photos for me with the rings stacked with an eternity and that will give me a better idea!

Says the woman who posted that she knew what she was getting for her PS gift, then ran off for like, a month, and left everyone hanging................ :tongue:

Have, thank you! :wavey:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
*Bump*

Just wanted to pop in and say that my order has been placed by Pearlman's...I will have an ETA in a couple of days and when my "project" actually arrives I will inundate the forums with pics galore! So excited--I haven't EVER purchased anything from a PS vendor, and it's been waaaaaaay too long since my last big jewelry gift or purchase (aside from random Pandora charms!) :appl: I can't wait to share!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have to wait until May 1 to order mine...It's something I've wanted a long time!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jewel teases - I can not wait to see what you get. :wavey:

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well I'll give an update to tide you thrill-seekers over for a sec. :bigsmile: -- my initial selection did not work out for reasons that have nothing to do with the responsive, terrific vendor but everything to do with my Heruclean wrists. I'd selected a lovely Sterling Silver mesh cuff bracelet that I though would work with my new graduated bead necklace, and, basically everything I own.

http://www.bluenile.com/cuff-silver-bracelet_17069

I thought I had a backup selection all picked out -- but I think I'd have the same issue ... so I am back to the drawing board. Might start a poll with a few choice options that all seem equally wonderful to me. Stay tuned?

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I received my pendant and really like it. I'll try and get photos up this weekend-finals are in two weeks so trying to stay away from the internet but I should be able to log on for a few minutes!

Sorry to hear the bracelet didn't work out deco-looking forward to seeing what you get in the end.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
bee*|1302872011|2896811 said:
I received my pendant and really like it. I'll try and get photos up this weekend-finals are in two weeks so trying to stay away from the internet but I should be able to log on for a few minutes!

Sorry to hear the bracelet didn't work out deco-looking forward to seeing what you get in the end.

Bee - glad you like the pendant! I decided to return mine and need to send the box to BN. They're giving me an email credit and I think I'm going to use the funds to instead get a pair of hoop earrings! :) I'm going to try some on at the mall first to be sure of which size to get.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
MC|1302885439|2896954 said:
bee*|1302872011|2896811 said:

Bee - glad you like the pendant! I decided to return mine and need to send the box to BN. They're giving me an email credit and I think I'm going to use the funds to instead get a pair of hoop earrings! :) I'm going to try some on at the mall first to be sure of which size to get.

Sorry to hear that you didn't like your pendant but yay for the earrings!!! Looking forward to pics!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Decodelighted rats for starting your search over again. Have fun shopping.

Bee, glad you like your pendant. I hope to see pictures soon.

MC, glad you are getting earrings. I can't wait to see them.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
alright gals, updates? Bee - I wanna see that neck shot!

Freke and Mon, very curious as to what you gals are looking into.

Deco, come on girl, bluenile ships fast...where's those snappy snaps????

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
TravelingGal|1303246343|2900373 said:
Deco, come on girl, bluenile ships fast...where's those snappy snaps????
LOL. I haven't even *ordered* yet! Heck ... I haven't *decided* yet. Keep wavering! Thing2 said the watch didn't look like "me" -- and I agree w/her! I still dig it though! My DH didn't really like the earrings. Maybe the all-white-gold version of them? Gah. What a pretty, pretty, delightful dilemma.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
so no one is getting this??? :D

10kcharm.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry I've been holding out! I cannot find my camera cable anywhere so you'll have to make do with a crappy i-phone pic until I can find it.

photo.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's much more blue in real life-hopefully it will come out nicer when I find my camera cable. But I really love it and it goes with a lot of things.
I also just want to thank Andrey again and also Blue Nile. They were excellent to deal with. They don't sell this pendant on their Irish site so I emailed them and got a reply a few hours later saying that there was no problem and they'd ship it over so their customer service was brilliant. I would deal with them again in a second.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
The pendant is beautiful Bee!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks mrssalvo!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bee - your pendant looks really pretty on you!

I placed a new order with BN today and will post when the items arrive! :) (should be tomorrow or wed since BN is so close by!)

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
My pretty just came today! And I ABSOLUTELY ADORE IT! Thank you thank you thank you, Andrey! As Cehra said ... I'll always have a timepiece to remind me of all my time on PS!
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

PS: Love your pendant, Bee! Great choice!

decoswatch.jpg

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Perfection!!! :love:

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous gifts Bee and Deco!!! :love:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sig47, that charm would be perfect.

Bee, your pendant looks lovely.