shape
carat
color
clarity

Talk about diamond shrinkage!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree with Betty. It is big, but not humongous. The halo, that pushup bra of diamonds, is working its magic again!
:lol-2: Never heard that!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree with Betty. It is big, but not humongous. The halo, that pushup bra of diamonds, is working its magic again!

Don’t mind me, I’m over here dying over “push-up bra of diamonds.” :lol:

Hahaha how about this?

set_victorias_secret_fantasy_bra_lily_aldridge_640.jpg
2 million dollar diamond encrusted VS Bra. :o Hey, it's VS in clarity.:lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your ring and it is much more my style! Hers is very nice and big, though! I hesitate to even comment since she might see the thread. But in terms of the halo rings posted on this thread, Victor's would win for me every time. I think a tiny pave halo compliments the center stone much more!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your ring and it is much more my style! Hers is very nice and big, though! I hesitate to even comment since she might see the thread. But in terms of the halo rings posted on this thread, Victor's would win for me every time. I think a tiny pave halo compliments the center stone much more!
Thank you diamondseeker..I feel the same way. She’s the nicest lady..

SylviaF

Shiny_Rock
@Mamabean I truly love your ring. There’s something about a round with tapered sides that I adore! It’s elegant and classic! I agree with diamondseeker that delicate halos compliment larger stones better.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean I truly love your ring. There’s something about a round with tapered sides that I adore! It’s elegant and classic! I agree with diamondseeker that delicate halos compliment larger stones better.
Thank you omd21! I’m very happy with it!

vintageloves

Shiny_Rock
I don't want to disparage anyone's ring, but, for me, sometimes less is more. I actually think her stone would look spectacular in a setting like yours with yellow gold. Everyone is going to think I'm crazy, but I think halos almost mask the size of a large diamond. You're seeing so much bling here, there, everywhere, that you can't really focus on the center stone and it just gets swallowed in the busyness.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't want to disparage anyone's ring, but, for me, sometimes less is more. I actually think her stone would look spectacular in a setting like yours with yellow gold. Everyone is going to think I'm crazy, but I think halos almost mask the size of a large diamond. You're seeing so much bling here, there, everywhere, that you can't really focus on the center stone and it just gets swallowed in the busyness.[/QUOTE
Thank you vintageloves

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think your ring is very beautiful and I also like the ring you admired! It was sweet of the woman to share her ring with you! We find common ground with each other IRL as we do on PS sometimes, right?!
I read all the comments here and then went back to look at the photos again. I noticed that in the first photo, her stone (and ring) looked very white but in the others it looked warmer. Just saying that sometimes it's the angle of the camera or a stone picks up the color of its surroundings or clothing, etc., so that the same stone will appear a different color in different photos.
So, maybe we don't really know what color it is, even by comparison to yours, because of the angle it's in or something else. It surely does look bright white in that first photo.
I think they're both beautiful rings! =)2

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think your ring is very beautiful and I also like the ring you admired! It was sweet of the woman to share her ring with you! We find common ground with each other IRL as we do on PS sometimes, right?!
I read all the comments here and then went back to look at the photos again. I noticed that in the first photo, her stone (and ring) looked very white but in the others it looked warmer. Just saying that sometimes it's the angle of the camera or a stone picks up the color of its surroundings or clothing, etc., so that the same stone will appear a different color in different photos.
So, maybe we don't really know what color it is, even by comparison to yours, because of the angle it's in or something else. It surely does look bright white in that first photo.
I think they're both beautiful rings! =)2
Thank you! Yes I agree..That’s why I showed the other photo..She was really funny..She said she walked into the jewelry store and told her husband she wanted the biggest diamond they had! She didn’t even know the carat weight!

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you! Yes I agree..That’s why I showed the other photo..She was really funny..She said she walked into the jewelry store and told her husband she wanted the biggest diamond they had! She didn’t even know the carat weight!
@Mamabean, hi! I love it when people want to connect over jewelry! It's such an honest compliment and connection, I find! If someone strikes up a conversation or if I meet someone and ask them about their pieces, I feel like we have a mutual appreciation for the same things and it's an instant bond! So, I always welcome that! Especially when there's a sense of humor involved and we're not taking ourselves too seriously-that's the best!
That's one of the things I like about PSers, like you, too! :razz:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean, hi! I love it when people want to connect over jewelry! It's such an honest compliment and connection, I find! If someone strikes up a conversation or if I meet someone and ask them about their pieces, I feel like we have a mutual appreciation for the same things and it's an instant bond! So, I always welcome that! Especially when there's a sense of humor involved and we're not taking ourselves too seriously-that's the best!
That's one of the things I like about PSers, like you, too! :razz:
I told her she should come here so maybe she will!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
We went to Def Leppard/Journey, too, but I was sitting next to beer spilling 20 somethings, not cool people who let me try on their bling rings!:lol-2:
I can picture this in my head! Too funny!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results