shape
carat
color
clarity

Swoon...Instagram stalking

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Why don’t vendors include prices on most of their Instagram listings???

I cannot speak for others, I just like putting beautiful pictures up for people to enjoy.

Besides, nearly all are items our team has already sold, so putting the price tag on it seems like talking out of school.

Wink

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Too much free time in quarantine, I can't get these elongated old mine diamonds out of my head

Photo by GemConcepts Ltd. on April 24, 2020. Nessuna descrizione della foto disponibile.

Piace a 170 persone
gemconcepts Two Art-deco'ish type diamond cuts..
Left two are vintage style rectangular baguette cuts, on the right, two extremely elongated Old Mine cuts.
Both designed and crafted to old charm looks and feel due to their uniquely applied proportions.
Which do you prefer? Sharp edgy or soft rounded forms?
:
Taking this opportunity to with you all a good, safe and healthy weekend.
:
:
#artdecodiamondring #rarejewels #uniquegems#vintagebaguettes #jewelry #oldmine #bespokejewels#vintagediamondring #playoflight #oldcharm#antiquediamonds #gemconcepts #rarediamonds#bespokediamonds #vintage #gems #customcutdiamonds#elongateddiamond #elongatedoldminecutdiamonds#cushionbrilliant #baguettediamond #diamonds#jewelrydesign #jewelryblogger #jewelryinfluencer #design#jewelrydesigners #diamondsolution
Mostra tutti e 8 i commenti
vane_x4d Sharp.
deborahmeyers_experience Fabulous
24 APRILE

S

SallyB

I'll go with my mother's rule- if you have to ask how much, you cannot afford it. :lol: That's what I tell myself when I see something I like without a price.

That’s possibly true :lol: . But I’d still like to see prices for items that are currently for sale. If I don’t, I usually figure the item is overpriced and move on.

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Quite literally couldn't get over this one!! Do you think it's a true antique cut?
True antique cut? I asked myself the same question, I looked the video twice and IMO it's not an antique cut, the pattern is too perfect.
Just my opinion, I'm not an expert.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please tell me this belongs to a PSer!!
I’m dying to learn more, and see a million more photos!!! :kiss2:
The center is gorgeous, but I’m moved by this setting design!!!

Thanks, it's mine! That's my new 1.64 K CBI in the center. I have to send the ring back this morning for some more polishing work. David will send it back along with my OEC brooch to pendant conversion, so I'll do a new thread when I get everything back!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, it's mine! That's my new 1.64 K CBI in the center. I have to send the ring back this morning for some more polishing work. David will send it back along with my OEC brooch to pendant conversion, so I'll do a new thread when I get everything back!

YES!!! THAT’S WONDERFUL!! Can’t wait!!
1589820801881.gif

joelly

Ideal_Rock

Wow I can’t wait!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results