shape
carat
color
clarity

Swoon...Instagram stalking

AV_

Ideal_Rock
The use of white chalcedony is not common either... They look good enough to eat - arranged like chocolates ,)

I have often wished for a charm ring this (absurd) year - a want I had not understood at all before.

pokerface

Brilliant_Rock
most likely was a recut from a round

Curious why you think so...the ring is advertised as Victorian, and I would think it would be difficult to fashion an oval-shaped cutlet from a round, but I'm no expert!

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Curious why you think so...the ring is advertised as Victorian, and I would think it would be difficult to fashion an oval-shaped cutlet from a round, but I'm no expert!

actually it was most likely a cushion at one point in time, I don't believe they actually cut ovals diamonds in that time period.

AV_

Ideal_Rock

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m not a yellow gold lady, nor am I much of a cushion Cut lover...unless they are Antique/Vintage Cushions!!!

I absolutely LOVE this combo!
Brushed YG is just so beautiful!!!

I believe this will be a trend of 2019!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsCP34Eljv1/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=avsa5goomxy6
I agree! I'm re-setting the cushion from my halo ring into a YG setting in a few months!! It will be somewhat similar to Erica's (from LAD) in that it will be a 3-stone in two-tone gold --->CVB's gorgeous Victorian Maria setting! The sidestones will be pretty special, but I don't want to announce the specifics here just yet. =)2

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree! I'm re-setting the cushion from my halo ring into a YG setting in a few months!! It will be somewhat similar to Erica's (from LAD) in that it will be a 3-stone in two-tone gold --->CVB's gorgeous Victorian Maria setting! The sidestones will be pretty special, but I don't want to announce the specifics here just yet. =)2

Sounds buttery amazing!!! Can’t wait!!! :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results