shape
carat
color
clarity

Swoon...Instagram stalking

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
From Single Stone's IG. I've never seen full gold bezel on a EC 5-stone ring before. It's glorious :love:

Screenshot_20190301-151442~2.png
Ohh is that a brown EC, the gold really brings out the depth of tone.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s mine @Matthews1127! Haha It’s the AV emerald cut unmentionable! That video is really blurry..If you go to DK’s it’s clearer but if you want to follow head over to the other side..:twisted2: I’m getting it tomorrow and photos or video doesn’t capture how pretty it is..

YAAAAASSSSS!!!!!
I’m SO EXCITED!!!! Had hoped this belonged to a PSer!!!
PLEASE POST MORE PHOTOS & VIDEOS, ASAP!!! :kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are very cool :love:

Loving this one (sorry wasn't sure how to link from the insta app)
IMG_9896.jpg
How can this be an S/T!? It’s gorgeous!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How can this be an S/T!? It’s gorgeous!!

It is gorgeous but I definitely can see the tint. Of course video is not as accurate as seeing the color in real life and video is not always a good reperesentation of the color. Though for comparison sake I find it adds value. However, color is a personal choice- as in some love it and some hate it. I am color sensitive and I love all the colors. For OECs my sweet spot is J (occasional K and L) but I appreciate them all.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is gorgeous but I definitely can see the tint. Of course video is not as accurate as seeing the color in real life and video is not always a good reperesentation of the color. Though for comparison sake I find it adds value. However, color is a personal choice- as in some love it and some hate it. I am color sensitive and I love all the colors. For OECs my sweet spot is J (occasional K and L) but I appreciate them all.
I can see the tint in it too..but it’s not as tinted as I would expect. I do notice now that I love a warmer creamier OEC’s....but for a MRB’s I love colorless...I can definitely see the tint in my H cushion... It does bother me a little bit..but not enough to regret getting it. I really love it..

Last edited:

elizat

Ideal_Rock
@JPie @Mamabean I just told Alex I'd buy that if he has it still. I was going to get a tennis bracelet, but I am an old cut person and gah, it's pretty. I'll have to list something else to sell because I'll feel guilty now...

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@JPie @Mamabean I just told Alex I'd buy that if he has it still. I was going to get a tennis bracelet, but I am an old cut person and gah, it's pretty. I'll have to list something else to sell because I'll feel guilty now...

Ooh I hope you get it! It'd be great if it found a home with a PSer. :kiss2:

A tennis bracelet is very easy to come by but you're not likely to find another old cut at this price. (Hope I'm alleviating your guilt!)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooh I hope you get it! It'd be great if it found a home with a PSer. :kiss2:

A tennis bracelet is very easy to come by but you're not likely to find another old cut at this price. (Hope I'm alleviating your guilt!)
I agree! Go for it quickly! People will snatch it up!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
@JPie @Mamabean I just wired him the money...:lol: Didn't expect to buy anything on a random Tuesday, especially seeing that David Klass is converting a brooch for me into a bangle, but that is such a good find for the price and carat weight. If another vendor was selling it, it would be a lot more.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@JPie @Mamabean I just wired him the money...:lol: Didn't expect to buy anything on a random Tuesday, especially seeing that David Klass is converting a brooch for me into a bangle, but that is such a good find for the price and carat weight. If another vendor was selling it, it would be a lot more.
Great! I can’t wait to see pics!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

YAY!!! :dance::clap: Can't wait to see pics too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results