shape
carat
color
clarity

Swoon...Instagram stalking

what a stunning piece! Absolutely perfect tennis necklace.

I'm in love :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

:clap::clap::clap:

This made my jaw drop and my heart beat faster!

This made my jaw drop and my heart beat faster!

I' m seriously in love :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

OMG :love::love::love:

Spectacular :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

This is divine!

OMG!!!:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Ohhhh. This made my heart stutter. So pretty in its warm old cut glory.

Ohhhh. This made my heart stutter. So pretty in its warm old cut glory.

That is gorgeous!! The colors are just insane!!:oops2::kiss2:

This thread has been quiet for some time. Here’s something to wake it up again !!

Attachments

• 5C0A9AF9-495A-4963-975C-AF1F623AB89D.png
    5C0A9AF9-495A-4963-975C-AF1F623AB89D.png
    358.2 KB · Views: 20
This thread has been quiet for some time. Here’s something to wake it up again !!

I was JUST looking at this stunner!

Hoc

Hancocks has basically my favorite eye candy! Their prices are criminally high - but looking is free! :lol:

Hoc

Hancocks has basically my favorite eye candy! Their prices are criminally high - but looking is free! :lol:

Well living in the Uk I have been in to store a number of times - just to drool of course !! .

Gasp!! This ring is amazing! I can't see a thing wrong with it lol, it's perfect.

So of course I had to check out Hancock's website...oh my goodness, gorgeous eye candy :love: The prices make your eyes water but the jewelry is exceptional!

So of course I had to check out Hancock's website...oh my goodness, gorgeous eye candy :love: The prices make your eyes water but the jewelry is exceptional!

Honestly their inventory sits for ages…it’s too bad! If their prices were better I would’ve been all over them for my e-ring! Their design sense is lovely. I just…don’t understand the pricing. It’s not a well-known design house! Oh well

Couldn't find the "somebody's got to buy this stone" thread, so posting this here:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220627-131951_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220627-131951_Instagram.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 18
Couldn't find the "somebody's got to buy this stone" thread, so posting this here:

What do they call that cut, do you know?

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP