Congrats, Beautiful ring! . Well done!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Awesome upgrade!
Lucky lady! Its spectacular!
Stunning !
Congrats, Beautiful ring! . Well done!

Thanks so much for your kind words... I am grateful and feel very fortunate to be able to pursue my hearts desire. I also have all the great folks here on PS to thank since their expertise is what led me to find this fabulous gem - I've learned *volumes* reading through all the threads and knowledgebase!

mco312

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@stonewell That diamond is AMAZING!! And I love the setting. The rose gold looks perfect on your hand! Congratulations!!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous and fiery stone! Congrats on your somewhat recent upgrade :) the stone looks amazing and the size is envious!

Last edited:

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous and fiery stone! Congrats on your somewhat recent upgrade :) the stone look amazing and the size is envious!

Thanks, @SimoneDi! I got a lot of encouragement from your upgrade journey and gorgeous stones. It also help to show my DH that this is totally a normal thing to do. :mrgreen2::P2

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, @SimoneDi! I got a lot of encouragement from your upgrade journey and gorgeous stones. It also help to show my DH that this is totally a normal thing to do. :mrgreen2::P2
Awe! I am glad I can help lol :D yeah, totally normal! I will be holding off on future upgrades for now, but I do think that they are worth it at the right time! I think you did great with your upgrade, the diamond is really pretty and very white! Wear it in good health!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love:What a gorgeous stone!!!! Congrats with your fabulous upgrade. You have a beautiful diamond collection by the way.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your upgrade!! As I've said in the past, I can't imagine you don't just stare at your hand for days!!! ;)2
Love Love Love!!!!
:love::love::love:

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:love:What a gorgeous stone!!!! Congrats with your fabulous upgrade. You have a beautiful diamond collection by the way.

Thanks, @Acinom! While I have yet to meet a diamond I haven't liked, this new stone is my absolute favorite! :kiss2:

I love your upgrade!! As I've said in the past, I can't imagine you don't just stare at your hand for days!!! ;)2
Love Love Love!!!!
:love::love::love:

Aww... you're so sweet, @Matthews1127! Thank you. I admit, I'm distracted these days by it, so guilty as charged. lol:lol:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Gorgeous stone and wonderful photos!! Love the band too!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow I absolutely love the look of your stone in that setting and I also love that chunky halo ring you have!!!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stonewell, so sorry I'm late to your thread here.....your ring and stone are SWOON worthy!!! :love::love::love:

I adore the rose gold and it just brings out the yumminess of your gorgeous stone. And thank you for the family picture, more sparklies to brighten my day, lol! Enjoy!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats it is gorgeous :twisted2:
Gorgeous! Every ring!
Congrats!:love:

Thank you both! It's amazing when I look back and see how my collection has changed (for the better!) since I been following PS. =)2

Gorgeous stone and wonderful photos!! Love the band too!

I really appreciate the compliment, @yennyfire! You should know that my stone aspires to be just like Bertie one day when she grows up. :love::kiss2::lol:

Wow I absolutely love the look of your stone in that setting and I also love that chunky halo ring you have!!!

Thanks, @GearGirly... I loved the solitaire setting the first time, however, I think it looks even better this time with the new stone. I also have a real soft spot for the halo ring - that is from my "third time is the charm" cushion project. :mrgreen2:

Stonewell, so sorry I'm late to your thread here.....your ring and stone are SWOON worthy!!! :love::love::love:

I adore the rose gold and it just brings out the yumminess of your gorgeous stone. And thank you for the family picture, more sparklies to brighten my day, lol! Enjoy!

Don't be sorry @JDDN!! You've been such a constant source of encouragement through all my project adventures; I am grateful for the advice and feedback. =)2

Hopefully, I'll have an expanded family photo once the other two pieces come in... looks like it'll be closer to mid/late September though. Fingers crossed!

Last edited:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That stone is stunning. What a great upgrade. :clap:

lalala

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Awww... thanks so much, @ccuheartnurse and @lalala. I am fortunate to have a few ER choices in my jewelry box, and this ring has become my go-to since I got it; I love it so much! :kiss2:

I’m still amazed at how it can show a lot of personality, color wise, for a K - even bright white. Shameless photos to illustrate:
961894C4-71A5-4598-84C4-E403E59F2348.jpeg
71258DB0-FC01-4333-A0E3-A03344DCDC8C.jpeg

lalala

Brilliant_Rock
I want it! Is your band from JA too?

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

lalala

Brilliant_Rock
lol... if my DSS isn’t cured, I’ll let you know when I trade it for an upgrade. :mrgreen2: The setting is from JA - It’s the modern tulip:

https://www.jamesallen.com/engageme...dern-tulip-diamond-engagement-ring-item-50763

However, the wedding band I have paired with it most of the time is from Tiffany:

http://www.tiffany.com/jewelry/wedd...id=1&origin=browse&trackpdp=bg&fromcid=288152

I'm in process of upgrading my current diamond from JA too. Although, much smaller than yours. I have a G currently and was looking at J's, after seeing your beautiful K, I'm tempted to look at them! My setting is white gold though, unfortunately. Maybe I could change that too..

Were you able to see the K first before you sent in your ring for the upgrade through JA? How does that process work?

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, K looks great with rose gold. Love the head on your ring too :love:

Congrats and wear it in good health.

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm in process of upgrading my current diamond from JA too. Although, much smaller than yours. I have a G currently and was looking at J's, after seeing your beautiful K, I'm tempted to look at them! My setting is white gold though, unfortunately. Maybe I could change that too..

Were you able to see the K first before you sent in your ring for the upgrade through JA? How does that process work?

Oh yay, I love upgrades! lol Yes, I actually had the K sent to me before deciding and sending my ring in. According to JA, it isn’t the normal path upgrades take, but my DH insisted I made sure it was what I wanted. I’m glad I did. My worry was even though I could’ve returned the new ring, my original stone would’ve likely been long gone.

Some things to consider if you have the stone sent to evaluate it:
  • You have to prepay for the stone. I know this isn’t necessarily possible for everyone, but I floated the charge on a credit card (thank you, Amex!) since I would’ve decided well before the bill was due. Make sure they apply the advantage pricing at this time.
  • Before it’s sent, also make sure they provide you an ASET image and have the prosumers here confirm it’s worth viewing in-person. If the stone is local, that can be easily done. However, if it’s overseas, prepaying for the stone was the only way to obtain one.
  • This path does end up reducing your return period for the finished ring. Sending the stone back and forth, and adding in the setting modifications for the new stone meant I had about 4 days left after I received the final ring.
  • It makes for a complicated order since there will be one for the stone and then another one for the upgrade/new setting or modification. I recommend asking to work with Josh. He’s the CS manager and can properly process the refund when your upgrade is approved.
Overall, it was really an easy process for me - even if it wasn’t for them. :lol-2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results