shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! The old pieces have so much charm.

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just received my new rose gold Artemis band from CvB today, so of course the first thing I do is snap a couple of photos :cool2:

From top to bottom:
1.93ct R AVC in a WG/RG halo setting
10-point half eternity band in 18k WG
CvB Artemis band in 18k RG with clip corner elongated French Cut diamonds

Chasiu.jpg

Gorgeous!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
I've been on a bit of a band buying kick these last few months, but I *think* I'm done for awhile!
Found a frenchcut sapphire band in plat , in my size. Had to have it. Then I kept going back to look at a particular deco platinum engraved band, and finally decided I needed it too. The last purchase was the emerald eternity. I'm a May baby, but I've never had a "good" emerald. I was nervous because I couldn't tell from the vendor pics if it would have that green glow I wanted, so was very happy when it arrived, perfectly glowy!
20200529_170438.jpg 20200529_170250.jpg 20200529_165810.jpg

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
I've been on a bit of a band buying kick these last few months, but I *think* I'm done for awhile!
Found a frenchcut sapphire band in plat , in my size. Had to have it. Then I kept going back to look at a particular deco platinum engraved band, and finally decided I needed it too. The last purchase was the emerald eternity. I'm a May baby, but I've never had a "good" emerald. I was nervous because I couldn't tell from the vendor pics if it would have that green glow I wanted, so was very happy when it arrived, perfectly glowy!

Love, love, love
Bands are the best "little" pick me ups! I love them all!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
My (experimental) OEC three stone in a temp setting with my first wedding band along with a not so recently acquired skinny band. Trying out this look with stones old and new, in diamond colors G to Q, and in pink, yellow and black gold metal. It’s a “whatev” and “I don’t give a rat’s ass” kinda day today.
So here ya’ go...
. B172BCBB-94AE-44C1-927F-0A19ECC8AE2E.jpeg

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
My (experimental) OEC three stone in a temp setting with my first wedding band along with a not so recently acquired skinny band. Trying out this look with stones old and new, in diamond colors G to Q, and in pink, yellow and black gold metal. It’s a “whatev” and “I don’t give a rat’s ass” kinda day today.
So here ya’ go...

I LIKE that!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So here ya’ go...

Gorgeous! I would love to hear more about your 3 stone, yummy!

Reactions: caf

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I needed a pick me up today...I can’t wait to go through pages of gorgeous stacks! Here’s mine for today.
F234E866-2B39-43B3-8C81-3967AAAB7859.jpeg

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, @Roselina!

Thanks, @Bonfire! The OEC stats are Q/R 1.03ct while the other side is an O/P 1.07 ct. The center is an M at 1.16ct. They‘re all VS. I find the M to be super white vis-a-vis the sides. I find the sides to be much too warm for my liking. I like warm stones but wouldn‘t go below O/P for a three stone ring.
So I’ve decided I‘ll use the sides as earrings - Victorian style earrings maybe.

My dilemma is the center stone. Not quite sure the size stones I should use for a three stone ring. Deciding if I should continue to use the M center and get smaller, similar colored sides. Or go bigger and use the M as one of the sides. Meanwhile, I’m just enjoying the ring as it is while I also decide choice of metal, go yellow or rose gold. I feel guilty for having these type of problems in light of everything that’s going on, but as many of you know, t really need this distraction- esp this month. So thanks for letting me share, ladies.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
So here ya’ go...

This rat's ass is loving all those contrasts, especially the golds!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
8083D3F4-A57A-445B-B28E-FA325A53288E.jpeg

Experimental stack.

That’s a unique gold ring, rosellina, and what a striking combo! Love the pairing of a modern band with a traditional solitaire❤️!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
@CHRISTY-DANIELLE, love your ever growing collection of bands! I hear ya about difficulty in finding good emerald eternity rings. I have been looking for one as well. Still haven't found one so bought a tsavorite band instead to get my green fix.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I needed a pick me up today...I can’t wait to go through pages of gorgeous stacks! Here’s mine for today.
F234E866-2B39-43B3-8C81-3967AAAB7859.jpeg

My goodness this perfect stack caught my attention and then it took me a minute to put together who was posting! May I have the details on the bottom band, is it Embrace? Since blue is my favorite color, and I love the Embrace band, to me this is one of my favorite looks I have seen on PS.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My goodness this perfect stack caught my attention and then it took me a minute to put together who was posting! May I have the details on the bottom band, is it Embrace? Since blue is my favorite color, and I love the Embrace band, to me this is one of my favorite looks I have seen on PS.

Thank you @OdetteOdile! Yes it’s the Embrace band..It goes well with everything..
I changed my name..:cool2: :lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
So here ya’ go...

I love your beautiful stack and your attitude! That’s how I‘ve been feeling lately! :lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
20200529_170438.jpg 20200529_170250.jpg 20200529_165810.jpg

OMG @CHRISTY-DANIELLE! You have a GORGEOUS collection!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you @OdetteOdile! Yes it’s the Embrace band..It goes well with everything..
I changed my name..:cool2: :lol:

Your new name suits you! And honestly I could recognize your gorgeous taste. Do you know the width of your Embrace band? I think when I tried them on there was a 2.2mm and a 3mm.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results